Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Recharge card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge card (6821 Views)

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge card by Makavelli25: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
She has been begging me for recharge card

9ja gals ask for card too much

Smh
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmmm sorry OP do they share award or money on nairaland for creating post that I am unaware of angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:
Hmmmmm sorry OP do they share award or money on nairaland for creating post that I am unaware of angry angry
Yes bro
Re: Recharge card by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

So I should help you with airtime now, or what is it exactly that you want?

Niggarr!!

2 Likes

Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck Niggarr!!
So I should help you with airtime now, or what is it exactly that you want?
Niggarr!!
yea bro. Make i drop number
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yes bro

Bro I swear I think ur village people are pulling ur plug without permission... U just don't no abt it

1 Like

Re: Recharge card by Meedon: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Strategically.

In other words. They are waiting for your recharge card
Re: Recharge card by Benwallt(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Seun should rearrange things around here n keep lowlife like out on the door step so that he can be used as door mat. Excited over nothing.
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
OP how did u enter trending angry angry if this is the work of a mod angry angry ogun and amadioha with obatala combine fire that admin and OP together angry angry angry yeye dey smell angry angry angry awon APC candidate mtchewww
Re: Recharge card by WoundedLamb: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:
OP how did u enter trending angry angry if this is the work of a mod angry angry ogun and amadioha with obatala combine fire that admin and OP together angry angry angry yeye dey smell angry angry angry awon APC candidate mtchewww

He entered trending because we're commenting. It's an algorithm

1 Like

Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:

He entered trending because we're commenting. It's an algorithm

I dont think so... The post I was viewing have many comments bt it has not enter trending I think it is the act of an incompetent admin
Re: Recharge card by WoundedLamb: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

I dont think so... The post I was viewing have many comments bt it has not enter trending I think it is the act of an incompetent admin

Not necessarily by the number of comments. I think it's about the time interval between comments. If something is trending, it means people are talking about it within the period. So if a post has 100 comments that came one per day (24 hours apart and a 100 day period), it might never trend because the trending algorithm might be working with a shorter range (and therefore get a few posts with the period). But if a post has 30 comments that came in within very short intervals (say they all came in within a minute), such a post might trend. Again, I think there are other restrictions like a thread with more than a particular number of pages can't trend anyone even if the comments come rapidly. This to create room for newer threads to trend. And a thread might not trend twice even if it still passes the restrictions above. I honestly don't know how the engine works but as a programmer myself, that's how I'd structure my trending algorithm for best results.

It would be ridiculous to think that the mods are tasked with looking at each post to see what to move to the 'trending' page.

3 Likes

Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Not necessarily by the number of comments. I think it's about the time interval between comments. If something is trending, it means people are talking about it within the period. So if a post has 100 comments that came one per day (24 hours apart and a 100 day period), it might never trend because the trending algorithm might be working with a shorter range (and therefore get on a few posts with the period). But if a post with 30 comments that came in within very short intervals (say they all came in within a minute), such a post might trend. Again, I think there are other restrictions like a thread with more than a particular number of pages can't trend anyone even if the comments come rapidly. This to create room for newer threads to trend. And a thread might not trend twice even if it still passes the restrictions above. I honestly don't know how the engine works but as a programmer myself, that's how I'd structure my trending algorithm for best results.

It would be ridiculous to think that the mods are tasked with looking at each post to see what to move to the 'trending' page.

Well I agree with u bt this post I am talking abt hv meet all criteria of a trending post
Re: Recharge card by WoundedLamb: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Well I agree with u bt this post I am talking abt hv meet all criteria of a trending post

Not when we both don't know what makes up "all the criteria". There are so many other possible variables, conditions and flags. But if you think it's manual, maybe you're right. Though I doubt any reasonable programmer would let users (mods) decide what's trending when they are already existing variables that can compute that and automate the functionality. It's like saying someone decides the trending posts on LinkedIn. We both know that's not remotely possible. There are some standard code snippets one can easily get online for these components that constitute the building block of social media so there's no reason whatsoever for Seun to task humans with such a boring task. But like I said, you could be right.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 1:35am On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

a post will trend if it has up to 200views two minutes after it was created

Thats why i included the pix part because i know people will rush in to view it
Re: Recharge card by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
yea bro. Make i drop number

Lol
Re: Recharge card by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
She has been begging me for recharge card

9ja gals ask for card too much

Smh

Give her or don't

Stop adding senseless topics here
Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Give her or don't
Stop adding senseless topics here
ok
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
a post will trend if it has up to 200views two minutes after it was created

Thats why i included the pix part because i know people will rush in to view it

Hmmm makavelli u r really suprising me .... shocked shocked so u can post something as sensible and reasonable like this.. grin hmmm so u hv collect the plug back from ur village people.... Bt y will u give it to them In the first place angry
Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmm makavelli u r really suprising me .... shocked shocked so u can post something as sensible and reasonable like this.. grin hmmm so u hv collect the plug back from ur village people.... Bt y will u give it to them In the first place angry
Lol bro,am just trying to have fun o.

Good evening bro
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lol bro,am just trying to have fun o.

Good evening bro

Hmmmmm makavelli makavelli hope u r nt like the real makavelli cos it is funny when my philosophy lecture ask in exam what we can do to Nigerian economical problems , I ended up by pointing out they we should implement makavelli philosophical ideology thereby stating that even Jesus Christ cannot save us and the useless man ended up by scoring me C can u imagine angry
Re: Recharge card by Makavelli25: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmmmm makavelli makavelli hope u r nt like the real makavelli cos it is funny when my philosophy lecture ask in exam what we can do to Nigerian economical problems , I ended up by pointing out they we should implement makavelli philosophical ideology thereby stating that even Jesus Christ cannot save us and the useless man ended up by scoring me C can u imagine angry
hahahahahaia

Machiavelli himself

His ideology worth studying
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
hahahahahaia

Machiavelli himself

His ideology worth studying

Yeah cool
Re: Recharge card by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tell her to come over to your place to have it cool
Re: Recharge card by JIMMY1393: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

See me too I've been wondering angry...what will you gain from stupid posts except nobody taking you seriously and seeing you as a jobless person ?
Re: Recharge card by chingle5(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
JIMMY1393:

See me too I've been wondering angry...what will you gain from stupid posts except nobody taking you seriously and seeing you as a jobless person ?

The stuff weak me

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of An Orgasm / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.