Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me (5351 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
Pls i need advice frm mature minds.... I notice girls are afraid too come close too me, even the one that come close are not too comfortatble been around me. Am tall, looking handson,i dont talk much, am not the rich type but if u see me you think am the rich guy because of how i dress ,money wise am ok.pls i need your adivce. What could be the course I seriously need a relationship.

U're tall, handsome......so was there to be afraid of??
Or do you have body odour??
I don't mean to be rude ooh..but I don't see the reason why they should be '''afraid' to come close
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Since relationship is running away from u, run after money abeg.. the right woman go come join u gather am well. Stop chasing these hoes that are only bent on draining u financially and otherwise. Apply wisdom n use time well. Konji will not kill u. After all look for one very spoilt babe to dey help u cure the konji from time to time while u focus on the real matters.

2 Likes

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2020
globalmart:

U're tall, handsome......so was there to be afraid of??
Or do you have body odour??
I don't mean to be rude ooh..but I don't see the reason why they should be '''afraid' to come close
maybe i can relate with you, 3days ago a lady told my cousin he likes me but scare of coming close
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
I'm still trying to decipher how the above mentioned qualities affects one negatively.
They can be tagged as players just as much as some men avoid beautiful aomen because of needless headache or vainity. Na misconception sometimes and sometimes e follow

1 Like

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
maybe i can relate with you, 3days ago a lady told my cousin he likes me but scare of coming close

Try and be smiling... maybe u're always frowning your face..
Like one of the ways I use to scare some guys away when I see they want to approach me in the street is to frown my face and look so serious and mean..mere looking at my face u go no say I no dey in mood to list to rubbish
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
I'm still trying to decipher how the above mentioned qualities affects one negatively.
It's outrageous!!
Because the above features are contrary to the so called looks. He even mention he's handsome can you imagine?
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by trueking: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
thank bro i will try it,but i read books alot
You need the right books for the desired information.
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Benwallt(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
u need rest
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smackdown boom! Gbam. Gbose. This is piritin, Valium,D5 n Igbo in one bottle
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Benwallt(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Smile more. Don't be too conscious instead be spontaneous.
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by dnawah(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
Pls i need advice frm mature minds.... I notice girls are afraid too come close too me, even the one that come close are not too comfortatble been around me. Am tall, looking handson,i dont talk much, am not the rich type but if u see me you think am the rich guy because of how i dress ,money wise am ok.pls i need your adivce. What could be the course I seriously need a relationship.
put this ur ad in the guardian news paper,I think a lot singles will apply.
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
lol someone said u should endeavor to brush your teeth regularly...
seconded

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2020
U Sound Like An Inexperienced Person Or A First-timer In Relationship Issues With Ladies. Just Relax Urself & Be Free With Dem. However, Lower Ur Gaurds A Little With Ladies But Not Too Low So Dat Dey Won't Take Ur Simplicity 4 Stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by silibaba: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:

You will surely receive 1000+DM from nairaland chicks grin
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by frozen70(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:

Is it that you can't approach them or you can't keep a woman
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmm O strong O cool
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
Let's see a picture of you if it's scare us
Then we will know how to advise you cool
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Robertgreene1(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
ur spiritual wife is really d jealous type..welcome to d club man... grin
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2020
globalmart:

Try and be smiling... maybe u're always frowning your face..
Like one of the ways I use to scare some guys away when I see they want to approach me in the street is to frown my face and look so serious and mean..mere looking at my face u go no say I no dey in mood to list to rubbish
I will try and avoid that serious look I always put.
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Robertgreene1:
ur spiritual wife is really d jealous type..welcome to d club man... grin
spiritual wife ni
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by rosy1992(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Your looks should be an added advantage, maybe you should check your charisma and attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
frozen70:

Is it that you can't approach them or you can't keep a woman
I don't have issue approaching women,the last lady I meet I meet her on a Friday d next day she came too my side asking for 5k
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
rosy1992:
Your looks should be an added advantage, maybe you should check your charisma and attitude.
thanks I will pay attention too wat u said
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by frozen70(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
I don't have issue approaching women,the last lady I meet I meet her on a Friday d next day she came too my side asking for 5k

My dear, if you have give if you don't have tell the person you don't have

People are looking for where to get money any how this days
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:
You don't need a relationship, you need an education.
Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Goldensword: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zeion422:

I can relate 100%, one of my girlfriend of over 7months now can't look me straight in the eyes anytime she's around me, and some times even act dumb, but this same girl will run mouth like tap water over the phone and social media, good looking guys intimidate some ladies. my advice is sharpen your sense of humor, smile a lot around them and talk funny talks this will help them feel relax around you.

1 Like

Re: My Look Is Seriously Affecting Me by Zeion422(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Goldensword:

I can relate 100%, one of my girlfriend of over 7months now can't look me straight in the eyes anytime she's around me, and some times even act dumb, but this same girl will run mouth like tap water over the phone and social media, good looking guys intimidate some ladies. my advice is sharpen your sense of humor, smile a lot around them and talk funny talks this will help them feel relax around you.
men I thought am alone at least I ve seen someone who understand what am going through..l will follow your suggestion and see if thing will improve

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Friend Became An Object Of Sexual Abuse / The Girl With The Longest Legs In The World! / How Old Is Your Current Relationship/marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.