Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused (3881 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2020
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by fati2001(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I was molested as a kid when I was six by a grown man 45-50 years. Before that incident, my father had left my mom when she was pregnant with me.

So I grew up without a father. I only grew up with my step dad who also harrased me sexually and regularly beat my mom to stupor. I got disgusted by any male, regardless of their age, after that. When I was in secondary school, a boy had a crush on me and confessed, and I hated him for that.

Anyone who confessed his love to me would disgust me. As I grew older and reached my teenage years, my friends would start talking about boys, and I would get left out since the topic wouldn’t interest me and I would walk out of the conversation.

As time passed, my desire to be in a relationship grew, but I couldn’t find a stunning guy I’d like to be involved with.

So I tried to start a relationship with men. I met this entrepreneur who made a decent living, had a 10/10 personality, is accepting, loving, responsible, initiative, young, rich, works out, has a six-pack, eats healthy food, travels but I couldn't feel any thing for him so I left.

I met another guy like that. He was arrogant and proud and was used to women chasing after him. I liked his carefree personality but disliked his irresponsible ways. He was more like a typical hooligan, too immature and irresponsible.

Even though I liked him, I decided that I wouldn’t date him since I thought being in a relationship would force me to be vulnerable and I wasn’t ready to be vulnerable with anyone, so I left him.

I met one or two handsome guys who were extremely rude and arrogant, self-centered, and expect the world to revolve around them. I immediately dismissed them.

I am surprised by women who fall in love with every single guy they meet all the time. Does anyone have a similar experience? How do you treat my case?

so sorry, Pls take heart and remain powerful no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Kapilta(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2020
I need not know your story before i know you are one damaged m'f**ker. Your profile scream that.
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

so sorry, Pls take heart and remain powerful no matter what.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Kapilta:
I need not know your story before i know you are one damaged m'f**ker. Your profile scream that.
Says someone who is looking for transactional sex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by fati2001(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

thank you for that.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

my candid advice is to become a LESBIAN simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Kobicove(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
I suspected there was a background story somewhere undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Kapilta(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Just making it official, it's what y'all bn doing. That or not, you are one damaged being and love or family isn't recommended for peep like you. You'll only end up suffering them for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
See talk oooooooo.......

You know wetin other guys don pass tru in d hands of ladies and dos claiming i love you i love you

Your story is similar to mine bt i ve moved on.......

Now u re looking for true love cos time no dey again but if i tell u say i love u now,u might start tinking am also a player........

U fit watsap me sha mk i help u out.......

The psychological effect of wat u ve passed tru ain't funny nd u need deal wit it bfr its too late @Baddiefreaky.....

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Womanizer(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Another drama queen is on the loose. grin

Casalindal and Manager there is a challenger to the throne

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Kobicove:
I suspected there was a background story somewhere undecided

So? lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Kapilta:
Just making it official, it's what y'all bn doing. That or not, you are one damaged being and love or family isn't recommended for peep like you. You'll only end up suffering them for no reason.
You think so abi?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Donspicey:
See talk oooooooo.......

You know wetin other guys don pass tru in d hands of ladies and dos claiming i love you i love you

Your story is similar to mine bt i ve moved on.......

Now u re looking for true love cos time no dey again but if i tell u say i love u now,u might start tinking am also a player........

U fit watsap me sha mk i help u out.......

The psychological effect of wat u ve passed tru ain't funny nd u need deal wit it bfr its too late @Baddiefreaky.....

Exactly, I see every guys like a player. Strange abi? But that is the truth
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Whala be like trailer on high speed wey no get break on a sloppy road grin

If you're not attracted to man again, monkeys dey cheesy, chimpanzee deu zoo , dog wey get better gbola dey grin,

You sha see say when those white nigga no find men attractive they marry goat or other things wink

Goan fall in love with anything you like stop bringing eleribuu post , wetin you want us do ?

Abeg look into my advice and have peace of mind smiley

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Exactly, I see every guys like a player. Strange abi? But that is the truth

Not strange to me cos i ve also bn there.......

It really took me time bfr i got over dat mentality...
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
I smell lie
Modified

@ baddiefreak abeg no vex 4 me jus do some calculation and found out the story is true.
You maybe suprise how i take knw but the thing go shock u if i tell u too

Just keep it up

@ soulstalker hold that gyal well you will nt knw the value of what u have until u lose it

Shalom!
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by LINTUNE(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
typical lesbian story, smh...
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

If you're not attracted to man again, monkeys dey cheesy, chimpanzee deu zoo , dog wey get better gbola dey grin,

You sha see say when those white nigga no find men attractive they marry goat or other things wink

Goan fall in love with anything you like stop bringing eleribuu post , wetin you want us do ?

Go back to sleep undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Donspicey:

Not strange to me cos i ve also bn there.......

It really took me time bfr i got over dat mentality...
How did you get over it?
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
I smell lie
Pele Mr Smeller undecided
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

soro soke my gee
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

i have alot 2 say about this ur matter, but i won't talk cus am still nursing yesterdays injury
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

How did you get over it?
there's always a second chance over and over again till u get it right.
Think about it...
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Go back to sleep undecided

You say wetin ? grin

No problem ma cheesy
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro me sef no like dis bae bfr but after i read everytin i rmbrd my past nd jst SMH....

If u knw wetin she dey pass tru u go put hate aside nd put ursef in her shoes......

Tinx dey hapen fr dis life oooooo.......

Now she is depressed nd needs help to kip moving bt instead of motivating advice na bashing she dey collect....

GFB if she commit suicide naw u sef go folo dey shout suicide is neva an option......

mk we change our mentality jareh......

#peace.....

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
soro soke my gee

grin grin
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Donspicey: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
How did you get over it?
No be one day Job oooooo......

First tin first u go gv ur sef brk frm love matters....
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Pele Mr Smeller undecided
oni eko
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Donspicey:

Bro me sef no like dis bae bfr but after i read everytin i rmbrd my past nd jst SMH....

If u knw wetin she dey pass tru u go put hate aside nd put ursef in her shoes......

Tinx dey hapen fr dis life oooooo.......

Now she is depressed nd needs help to kip moving bt instead of motivating advice na bashing she dey collect....

GFB if she commit suicide naw u sef go folo dey shout suicide is neva an option......

mk we change our mentality jareh......

#peace.....

Bro i jusss try to calm down sha wink

But the truth is i don't take dat girl serious jare grin, if the story is true i will never say dat wink

But nah there backyard you dey life ? grin

Anyway all is sir cheesy
Re: Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Kapilta:
bt they is ntin on her profile na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.