Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26435 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
iKnee:
is the bolded fūcking real?
Hunchogee, Iloumoh, Atouke come and confirm for me please
Yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2020
muller101:
The questions are legit. keep sending house maids scattered across the globe. Enang grin
Unam ikot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

You're still under 18.
Go outside and play with ur mate
Senseless ebot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackking98:

Stale gee. Try a new stereotype
That idiot you quoted no get sense... Ebot ke aye odo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
muller101:
Unam edi. will you shut up!
Itid uka
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Atouke:

Why will the availability of uranium in Akwa ibom surprise you? Uranium is everywhere in Niger republic the French have been mining it for years, so all the region bordering Niger in the north will very likely be rich in Uranium, that why the US govt. Has and airbase in Niger. To secure the uranium. The war in borono may not be unconnected to the mineral deposits of the region. Africa as a whole is very rich in minerals.
The interest of the Russians and Ukrainian in Akwa ibom should give you a clue to what might be buried under the soil of Akwa ibom. The Russians has been surveying itu LGA since the 1970 for siting a Nuclear plant. There is more to it than just the availability of rivers to cool the reactors which is the reason they always give.
There is more to the site than they are letting on.
But whatever the case is Nigeria is not ready for Nuclear power yet because we dont have a Maintenance culture, Nuclear power and lack of maintenance does not gel.
If Nigeria insists on Nuclear power, the site should not be in Akwa ibom. It should be built on the side of Nigeria that always get federal appointment and federal presence.
Wise words from a wise man
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Even if the nuclear plant is sited in Abuja ,the effect of a nuclear accident would spread almost the entire Nigeria.
Then let it be sitw there...
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Atouke:
there is a difference between evacuation zone and contaminated zone. The closer you are to the plant the more likely you would be in an evacuation zone.
Great piece again
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by effty(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Yet the Akwa--Ibom youths are grossly unemployed. As in, unemployment wan kill them.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Itid uka
I don't use such uncultured language.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
grin ok
effty:
Yet the Akwa--Ibom youths are grossly unemployed. As in, unemployment wan kill them.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by flyingpig: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
effty:
no be lie
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
no be lie
The same with Imo and river state, which happen to be #1 & 3..
Akwa Ibom even improved from been #1 to 2 so gradually we are soring up..
Let me ask which stare are you from?
Be proud of your state and mention it..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
muller101:
I don't use such uncultured language.
Doesn't still make you a reasonable Ebot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackking98:
grin ok
That idiot is from the state occupying the 3rd position of most unemployed state in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by flyingpig: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

The same with Imo and river state, which happen to be #1 & 3..
Akwa Ibom even improved from been #1 to 2 so gradually we are soring up..
Let me ask which stare are you from?
Be proud of your state and mention it..
ogbeni leave nigerian calculator statistics, I've lived in itu road/ikpa road for five years and schooled in imo state. I'm talking of reality not bullshit nigerian calculator statistics. If you wan believe that statistics you go also believe NCDC statistics. Unemployment is rife in uyo. The more you admit it, the more government will look into that. Be thinking you're doing the state good by denying the obvious, the so-called tourists planning on coming that you're trying not to dissuade, will still see it when they come. They may even instead decide to invest, employ labor and create wealth instead of coming for ordinary sight-seeing.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by effty(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
no be lie
The buffons on this forum will claim otherwise
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by effty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That idiot is from the state occupying the 3rd position of most unemployed state in Nigeria
I say the truth unlike you. I am more of an Akwa-Ibomite than you are and there is nothing you can do about it. I am gainfully employed (not as a civil servant) and I don't eat crumbs like you and your ilks. On a scale of 0-10, you on a minus. Udom's e-warrior.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
effty:
I say the truth unlike you. I am more of an Akwa-Ibomite than you are and there is nothing you can do about it. I am gainfully employed (not as a civil servant) and I don't eat crumbs like you and your ilks. On a scale of 0-10, you on a minus. Udom's e-warrior.
Lol. Only poor and average earner like you will come online an boost of nonsense...

Let me educate your sorry ass.. Learn to be more civil in aproaching thing you no nothing about...
Meanwhile Bleep Udom to all I care am after Akwa Ibom developmental strides not one fucking politicians that will only last for 2 term ok..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by effty(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Lol. Only poor and average earner like you will come online an boost of nonsense...

Let me educate your sorry ass.. Learn to be more civil in aproaching thing you no nothing about...
Meanwhile Bleep Udom to all I care am after Akwa Ibom developmental strides not one fucking politicians that will only last for 2 term ok..
If you can only earn averagely as you claim I do, you will not be here whitewashing mediocrity and sugarcoating lies and half truths.

Tell me how many of the Akwa-Ibom youths are gainfully employed except paid hacks like you despite the much touted developmental strides. You think you know much but you know nothing. Fuckíng Uyo Plaza boy.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

I don't have his time grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
effty:
If you can only earn averagely as you claim I do, you will not be here whitewashing mediocrity and sugarcoating lies and half truths.

Tell me how many of the Akwa-Ibom youths are gainfully employed except paid hacks like you despite the much touted developmental strides. You think you know much but you know nothing. Fuckíng Uyo Plaza boy.
Wait you are still here keeping this thread alive haha..
Your indeed a lazy and jobless fellow..i wonder why Nkan will be exchanging words with senseless rat like you...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackking98:

I don't have his time grin
I think that's the only answer to idiot like that

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by effty(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

Wait you are still here keeping this thread alive haha..
Your indeed a lazy and jobless fellow..i wonder why Nkan will be exchanging words with senseless rat like you...
Lol. You be like person wey sense full im leg. The only job you have is to post your propaganda items, and I will always be here to damage you.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Doesn't still make you a reasonable Ebot
Is this how Akwaibom peeps behaves? So uncultured.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Akwa Ibom is d next commercial and industrial big state in Nigeria that will compete with Lagos soon. We have an international airport, an international stadium, an ongoing deep sea port able to service the several countries in the bight of guinea, several tarred federal road networks, a developing science park as a future technology hub, and several govt manufactories. The idea there is in 5-10yrs time wen most of these big projects are fully realized like the deep sea port, then many people will wish the own a spot of either residency or commercial value in uyo especially along oron rd. I have a land for sale along this strategic road from the airport in case u're interested. it's 1000sqm and 450sqm.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Masterchef(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Nice Path to go
But did I just read uranium
Nigeria extremely blessed

I also read gravel, silica sand and limestone? grin grin

As for Uranium, I'm sure it's 'audio'. By the way, the Niger republic has been mining Uranium for more than 50 years. We also started importing petrol from them.

https://orano.group/en/nuclear-expertise/orano's-sites-around-the-world/uranium-mines/niger/mining-sites

http://www.industriall-union.org/mine-closure-huge-blow-to-workers

https://m.guardian.ng/news/niger-exports-fuel-to-nigeria-as-egypt-algeria-build-13-refineries/

So what's wrong with Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.