Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26427 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hunchogee:

Let me add my own to you..
Make you and your generation suffer this your prayer in Jesus Name Amen...
Amen to that..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

Lord let this guy suffer for 600yrs
May you and family never see next year... Amen ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
muller101:
How many of your people are working there. Don't be silly
You should ask your foolish father that nonsense
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

Be quiet
Unam ikot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
May you and family never see next year... Amen ooo
lol Bros na joke i dey o abeg
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hunchogee:

Let me add my own to you..
Make you and your generation suffer this your prayer in Jesus Name Amen...
u no go mind ur biznes B4 u carry spell?

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol Bros na joke i dey o abeg
Abi.. Na joke I dey too
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Abi.. Na joke I dey too
but Bros forget,u go still suffer for 600yrs

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:31am On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So that makes you bitter or feel like killing your hateful self.. Die make we come chop rice ozo
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:32am On Sep 07, 2020
SmellySperm:

u no go mind ur biznes B4 u carry spell?
You no want get sense now
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:33am On Sep 07, 2020
SmellySperm:

but Bros forget,u go still suffer for 600yrs
God go still punish you and family amen ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

You no want get sense now
Lord pls let this boy suffer for 600yrs plus extra 2yrs for refusing to mind his biznes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
God go still punish you and family amen ooo
I've declared...grin
Bros my side no legit,send me 2k mk i use chop,God go bless u abeg,things dry
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You should ask your foolish father that nonsense
I can see the pains. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

Why are you asking him stupid questions.. Is it your father's house that is working there.. Ebot
The questions are legit. keep sending house maids scattered across the globe. Enang grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
muller101:
The questions are legit. keep sending house maids scattered across the globe. Enang grin
Clap hands for your bigoted self na. Unam
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Unam ikot

Children of this days
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hunchogee:
Why should he.. Senseless he goat
Jerk
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Ifot
You're still under 18. Go outside and play with ur mate
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
muller101:
Stale gee. Try a new stereotype

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Clap hands for your bigoted self na. Unam
Unam edi. will you shut up!
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Stale gee. Try a new stereotype
You are referring to your trade Mark as stale?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
muller101:
You are referring to your trade Mark as stale?
You sound stupid honestly.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by iKnee: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
AKS POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC RECONSTRUCTION: Exploring Solid Minerals.

Akwa Ibom State is blessed with Solid Mineral Resources such as Clay of various types, Silica/Glass Sand, gravels, limestone, laterite, Uranium, Salt, etc. and if fully developed, will create massive job opportunities as well as immense revenue for the State.

https://www.facebook.com/413358032107248/posts/2942287029214323/

Akwa Ibom ayaya..
is the bolded fūcking real?
Hunchogee, Iloumoh, Atouke come and confirm for me please

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blackking98:
You sound stupid honestly.
Who is this one.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
muller101:
Who is this one.
Channel your foolishness somewhere else mr. We've seen enough of it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Channel your foolishness somewhere else mr. We've seen enough of it on nairaland
I never had any discussions with you. I wonder how your navigational apparatus got so bad that you found your sorry self near me.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Atouke: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
iKnee:
is the bolded fūcking real?
Hunchogee, Iloumoh, Atouke come and confirm for me please
Why will the availability of uranium in Akwa ibom surprise you? Uranium is everywhere in Niger republic the French have been mining it for years, so all the region bordering Niger in the north will very likely be rich in Uranium, that why the US govt. Has and airbase in Niger. To secure the uranium. The war in borono may not be unconnected to the mineral deposits of the region. Africa as a whole is very rich in minerals.
The interest of the Russians and Ukrainian in Akwa ibom should give you a clue to what might be buried under the soil of Akwa ibom. The Russians has been surveying itu LGA since the 1970 for siting a Nuclear plant. There is more to it than just the availability of rivers to cool the reactors which is the reason they always give.
There is more to the site than they are letting on.
But whatever the case is Nigeria is not ready for Nuclear power yet because we dont have a Maintenance culture, Nuclear power and lack of maintenance does not gel.
If Nigeria insists on Nuclear power, the site should not be in Akwa ibom. It should be built on the side of Nigeria that always get federal appointment and federal presence.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Atouke:

Why will the availability of uranium in Akwa ibom surprise you? Uranium is everywhere in Niger republic the French have been mining it for years, so all the region bordering Niger in the north will very likely be rich in Uranium, that why the US govt. Has and airbase in Niger. To secure the uranium. The war in borono may not be unconnected to the mineral deposits of the region. Africa as a whole is very rich in minerals.
The interest of the Russians and Ukrainian in Akwa ibom should give you a clue to what might be buried under the soil of Akwa ibom. The Russians has been surveying itu LGA since the 1970 for siting a Nuclear plant. There is more to it than just the availability of rivers to cool the reactors which is the reason they always give.
But whatever the case is Nigeria is not ready for Nuclear power yet because we dont have a Maintenance culture, Nuclear power and lack of maintenance does not gel.
If Nigeria insists on Nuclear power, the site should not be in Akwa ibom. It should be built on the side of Nigeria that always get federal appointment and federal presence.
Even if the nuclear plant is sited in Abuja ,the effect of a nuclear accident would spread almost the entire Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Atouke: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Even if the nuclear plant is sited in Abuja ,the effect of a nuclear accident would spread almost the entire Nigeria.
there is a difference between evacuation zone and contaminated zone. The closer you are to the plant the more likely you would be in an evacuation zone.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by iKnee: 1:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Atouke:

nice submission..
I love your state, planning a vacation there..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.