Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26436 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by eeetuk(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2020
I can see debate on resource control popping up again.
And especially in Akwa Ibom State. Over 50% of Nigerian annual revenues come from Akwa Ibom state, yet, the citizens of Akwa Ibom State are the poorest in Nigeria.

Who do you blame for poor conditions of living the citizens of Akwa ibom state are experiencing?

The blame sits at the heart of the citizens themselves—which include their leaders. That is because we are too scare to fight for ourselves. Oil revenue should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State government. Natural gas revenue should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State government. Mining of solid minerals—when revenue is generated should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State.

But it is not happening because when new source of revenue is discovered, our leaders invite federal government of Nigeria to come over and take the lead. And that means when revenue on mining of sold minerals start kicking in, Akwa Ibom State government has to beg the federal government of Nigeria for 1% and 99% go into the pocket of Northern controlled government.

I am so irritating by how Nigerian government is mistreating citizens of Akwa Ibom State.

Currently, light rail is not in Akwa Ibom State, but states that don’t contribute to the national treasury. Federal highway project does not exist in Akwa Ibom State. This is happening in view of alarming statistics which show over 50% of revenue Nigerian government spends each year come from Akwa Ibom State.
[

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2020
eeetuk:

I can see debate on resource control popping up again.
And especially in Akwa Ibom State. Over 50% of Nigerian annual revenues come from Akwa Ibom state, yet, the citizens of Akwa Ibom State are the poorest in Nigeria.

Who do you blame for poor conditions of living the citizens of Akwa ibom state are experiencing?

The blame sits at the heart of the citizens themselves—which include their leaders. That is because we are too scare to fight for ourselves. Oil revenue should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State government. Natural gas revenue should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State government. Mining of solid minerals—when revenue is generated should be controlled by Akwa Ibom State.

But it is not happening because when new source of revenue is discovered, our leaders invite federal government of Nigeria to come over and take the lead. And that means when revenue on mining of sold minerals start kicking in, Akwa Ibom State government has to beg the federal government of Nigeria for 1% and 99% go into the pocket of Northern controlled government.

I am so irritating by how Nigerian government is mistreating citizens of Akwa Ibom State.

Currently, light rail is not in Akwa Ibom State, but states that don’t contribute to the national treasury. Federal highway project does not exist in Akwa Ibom State. This is happening in view of alarming statistics which show over 50% of revenue Nigerian government spends each year come from Akwa Ibom State.
[
You were making sense untill you conspicuously said two points that shows how low your IQ is..
First, Akwa Ibomite are not 50% poor Pls.. There an NBS Stats for it..
Secondly solid mineral is in the executive list of government so you have no legal right to mine them without FEC approval ok..
Please correct yourself ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by HopeAtHand: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Brotherly the state no dey joke ooo..
The truth is the have a 30yrs development plans set out by the forepast govenor Attah inwhich Akpabio followed and now Udom is doing his best to follow...
So that the secret... In 10yrs to come, you be surprise about how develop the state will be..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by ogubolokento(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2020
I think Rivers State needs go to Akwa-ibom for I. T on how to create employment for it's people

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Pinkybush: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2020
As a geophysicist I can't wait to be included among the team to do the geological surveys of these minerals.

Surveys in northern Cross River State comes to mind.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Nice Path to go
But did I just read uranium
Nigeria extremely blessed
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Celob:
Good one from the government,
we are almost there.
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
obami007:
Akwa ibom have been in the news for very good and positive reasons on recent times.

Nice one from the state government
yeah

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Brotherly the state no dey joke ooo..
The truth is the have a 30yrs development plans set out by the forepast govenor Attah inwhich Akpabio followed and now Udom is doing his best to follow...
So that the secret... In 10yrs to come, you be surprise about how develop the state will be..
Spot on
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
AyinUyo:
God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
jericco1:
The earlier the better
Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Madibah:
Good development
Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
mathkid:
Cool

Meanwhile I am a Graphics designer and I design quite alot of things.. check my signature for more info

Thanks wink
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vixlot:
Good one

Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Djyucee1:
I'm relocating to akwa ibom grin grin
You are welcome
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
wink2015:
Is Federal Government going to share the money realised from this mining ventures to lazy state?

It is high time crude oil drilling is left for states in Nigeria to manage and they pay taxes to the federal government.

STOP DISTRIBUTING THE MONEY OF OTHER HARD WORKING STATES STRUGGLING TO IMPROVE ON THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE TO LAZY STATES IN NIGERIA.

Each state in Nigeria must work for its own money.

THAT IS WHAT FEDERALISM MEANS?

NORTHERN STATES START TAKING AGRICULTURE WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

Stop waiting for NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Stop waiting for CHINESE LOAN MONEY

Think OUTSIDE THE BOX to get your state economy moving.

Blessed up bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
updatechange:
This is commendable Good for the state and the people of Akwa Ibom. Governor Udom Emmanuel try no be small grin.

Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Camos:
Udom get plenty hype man for nairaland sha..

God Bless AKS
Hmmmmm
Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Udom wey get sense dey make sense at the same time!!!

Silent achiever!

Presidential material
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Factfinder1:
We lead others follow
..akwa ibom ayaya
Ado ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yankee101:
Only Akwa Ibom and Lagos seem to be functioning like they can live without Nigeria and have potential for exponential growth
Yeah, in no distance time, this two will be a gem
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Emmariks:
I've lived in Akwa Ibom for four years and i know all these resources mentioned here are real.

Akwa Ibom to the world.
We need you back

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adrian9:
Make federal government no put eye for that thing o!
Make them focus on stealing oil money,and leave the other resources for their various states to use o!
That is the only way forward !
Akwaibom is on the rise,there is more to see!
Yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

me wey wan even relocate from akwa ibom to somewhere else over inability to get a job
You sure you get sense

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mouth Gig:
ANOTHER WAY TO THE STATE RESOURCES

THE STATE GOOD,BUT THE PEOPLE FULL EVERYWHERE DEY DO HOUSE BOYS AND GIRLS .

I HAIL

NA WAA
I wonder which people then the make the state good, maybe your family members the do contract work for the state.. Unam ikot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
frankmoney:
My state governor is busy building flyover in one local government
Who be that? grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
muller101:
Is a civil service state.
Civil service state the be highest oil producer... You get sense at all

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tannhauser:

Bro, I get the point you are trying to make but you could have put it in a better manner. Now, you just sound bitter.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
PARACLETOS:
The policy implimentation strategy of this government is just second to non. No unnecesrary politics is mixed as far as people oriented programs are concern. The state is ahead of those seeking secesion instead of thinking development. Akwa Ibom ema edak'ka eda!
Yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
Good one, at least the governor is making efforts. However, there is no need to rush so as not to deplete the resources too quickly. They should plan what amount should be extracted over time to allow for replenishment of these resources.
Spot on
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
0taPiaPia:
U mean there is uranium in AK.. am off to the airport.... Shalom cool
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.