Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26432 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
fashrola:
Akwa Ibom has large deposit of Uranium.... I think one time the FG selected Akwa Ibom as one of the place to site nuclear power plant... I dunno what happened to that plan sha
The people rejected it o
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
wink2015:
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO DELTA STATE INDUSTRIALLY?

NO DEVELOPMENT? WARRI SEAPORT. Nothing is happening there at the seaport. Shell has left Warri for Port Harcourt and the republic of Gabon.

HONOURABLE, EREYETOMI WAS RECORDED IN VIDEO CAMERA in the house of representative questioning time shouting and telling Senator Akpabio "IT IS OKAY"to switch off the mic so that Nigerians will not hear the truth about the rot or corruption in NDDC

IS IT NOT A SHAME THAT HON. EREYETOMI an ITSHEKIRI TRADITIONAL CHIEF at his age will prevent senator Akpabio from telling the truth.

IS IT NOT A SHAME BEFORE HON. CHIEF EREYETOMI THAT WARRI IS DOWN ECONOMICALLY AND HE IS BENCH WARMING IN ABUJA and fighting for his own selfish interest.

HON. EREYETOMI MUST BE TOLD THAT EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY IN THE NDDC.

He himself must be probed for corruption.

GO TO AKWA IBOM you see development

Governors that are focussed for development in the Niger delta region includes the following:

GOVERNOR UDOM of Akwa Ibom state. He is number one.

GOVERNOR WIKE of Rivers state. Wike has achieved so much for Rivers state.

GOVERNOR AYADE of Cross Rivers state. Prof. Ayade has also consolidated on the development that was left behind by the Donald Duke administration.

GOVERNOR OBASEKI of Edo state. Obaseki has improved on the development that was left by the previous administration. He is known for job creation and youth employment.

The rest governors like Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state, Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa state are just beating about the bush.
Chai

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by WoeBetide666: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
wink2015:
Is Federal Government going to share the money realised from this mining ventures to lazy state?

It is high time crude oil drilling is left for states in Nigeria to manage and they pay taxes to the federal government.

STOP DISTRIBUTING THE MONEY OF OTHER HARD WORKING STATES STRUGGLING TO IMPROVE ON THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE TO LAZY STATES IN NIGERIA.

Each state in Nigeria must work for its own money.

THAT IS WHAT FEDERALISM MEANS?

NORTHERN STATES START TAKING AGRICULTURE WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

Stop waiting for NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Stop waiting for CHINESE LOAN MONEY

Think OUTSIDE THE BOX to get your state economy moving.

You people have started with this 'our oyel money' thing again
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
stonemind:

What is the benefits of uranium?
Am not sure, you are seriously asking this question
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:
God bless Akwa Ibom
Amen
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
wink2015:
The current minister of steel to me also looked very focussed and prepared to achieve results for Nigeria.
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
MichaelUweh:
Rt. Hon. Uno Etim Uno , the Akwa Ibom State honourable commissioner for transport and solid mineral is a very good man ... Always devoid of anti people's interest and police .
That's wow
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:

Are you employable?
If you're waiting for white collar job u go wait tire.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
4tomandchi:
I think is one thing this government has done right to legalize exploration. Zamfara government has lead by example and I also think many states should follow suit instead of allowing foringners to reap off our resources illegally.
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Appears Akwa ibom state influencers are doing some serious job with the mods on this platform....everything from the state makes front page.
So that makes you bitter or feel like killing your hateful self.. Die make we come chop rice ozo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
0taPiaPia:

It is the next big thing. It will make crude oil look like dirty water.
Baddest response for the year

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
byinks:
Lagos will finally cast under the godfather and Akwa Ibom will take over.. cry cry
Na the target
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
If its valuable the caliphate will put one minister AMAHDU DANFULANI IN CHARGE
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:

This stereotype is really stale and shows you're living in the past, if u have DStv or gotv there's no news channel that doesn't have Akwa ibomites working there in numbers, go to shell,Exxon Mobil and other IOCs you'll see Akwa ibomites in top positions, even in business and other things.
Get rid of your stereotype,you look like a dummy.
The idiot you quoted is as dumb as a dumbo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=simeotexy post=93595226][/quote]
Chai

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
MAMBALIAN:
my dear state on the news again for good not like some states in nigeria that we all know
Like the Iraq of Nigeria (rivers of blood) according to Hunchogee
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:

grin Akwa Ibom to the world.
I've been on this forum for a long time to know that Akwa Ibom didn't have anything positive coming out in terms of topics here, sometimes I used to think i was the only Akwa ibomite here but I'm so shocked to see that after igbos and Yorubas Akwa ibomites probably have the third largest number of people on NL.

Just like during the dark days everyone was informed of the ills of Akwa Ibom, these are bright days and we must inform everyone of our successes
Great summision bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na kingdom of is own oo
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
Story story stttooorrryy my pple dats d end of phat Stories
You think say na your state be this... Get sense oo

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Leo81:
Bros, you mean power what??
They shouldn't try it ooo..
Is it a country like Nigeria that can't manage waste from crude oil exploration,you advice to build nuclear power plant. You want us all to die from radio active waste.
Meerrrn you are wicked ooo.
Chai

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingbuhari:
They should just keep whatever they got beneath their land after all North has been mining their gold and been keeping it since the day of uthman Danfodio and Afonja mining human skulls and be enjoying the proceeds alone since the day of Afonja the great skull Miner, let just be sharing only oil and backwardness alone as 1 NIGERIA
Chai

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rhymesy:
Coconut plantation, scam
pickcock paint, scam
automobile industry,scam
tomatoes industry,scam
Now solid mineral, where is it found?

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Priwillo:
More reason for every state to control it's resources on its own
Ado ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
enolife2:

you right that past governor Victor Attah lay down a good development plans. Akpabio almost destroy the good plans because of selfishness by stealing and embezzling our money. I am very happy Udom is doing his best to following the plan in the right direction.
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
Chai... if only Udom will become our next president
Abeg make una solve una problems alone, leave Udom alone
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
ogubolokento:
I think Rivers State needs go to Akwa-ibom for I. T on how to create employment for it's people
They won't want to come oo.. Them go the form big brother.. Meanwhile lightness and darkness were never friends tho
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by muller101(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Civil service state the be highest oil producer... You get sense at all
How many of your people are working there. Don't be silly
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Abeg make una solve una problems alone, leave Udom alone
Be quiet
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
You sure you get sense
Lord let this guy suffer for 600yrs

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
muller101:
How many of your people are working there. Don't be silly
Why are you asking him stupid questions.. Is it your father's house that is working there.. Ebot
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

Be quiet
Why should he.. Senseless he goat
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

Lord let this guy suffer for 600yrs
Let me add my own to you..
Make you and your generation suffer this your prayer in Jesus Name Amen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.