Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26425 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Nice Path to go
But did I just read uranium
Nigeria extremely blessed
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by fashrola(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=simeotexy post=93595226][/quote]

You think say to build nuclear power plant na beans?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
carlosthejakal9:
na only Akwa Ibom de Nigeria? cheesy

For just 5k, learn to build any kind of website with WP tools in just 2 days!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405
Na kingdom of is own oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Story story stttooorrryy my pple dats d end of phat Stories
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2020
realstars:
Good One There
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Celob:
Good one from the government,
we are almost there.
Yes ii

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
Story story stttooorrryy my pple dats d end of phat Stories

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2020
obami007:
Akwa ibom have been in the news for very good and positive reasons on recent times.

Nice one from the state government
That's their blueprint bro... Positivity

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by wink2015(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
UNTIL DELTA STATE GET RID OF THIS "IBORI BOYS" FROM THE CORRIDOR OF POWER.

This "Ibori boys" will continue to hold the state to ransom and denied DELTA STATES ITS FAIR SHARE OF ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT.

DELTA STATE despite its huge resources such as crude oil, seaport, arable land for agriculture and hard working graduate population can not boast of source of employment for its job seeking youth population.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
jericco1:
The earlier the better
shocked

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Leo81(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
fashrola:
Akwa Ibom has large deposit of Uranium.... I think one time the FG selected Akwa Ibom as one of the place to site nuclear power plant... I dunno what happened to that plan sha
Bros, you mean power what??
They shouldn't try it ooo..
Is it a country like Nigeria that can't manage waste from crude oil exploration,you advice to build nuclear power plant. You want us all to die from radio active waste.
Meerrrn you are wicked ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
jericco1:
The earlier the better
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by ikorodureporta: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
na only uranium look marketable there...others na free miners dey chop am for free
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by jericco1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

shocked

Na wetin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by AmazingELixir: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:

grin Akwa Ibom to the world.
I've been on this forum for a long time to know that Akwa Ibom didn't have anything positive coming out in terms of topics here, sometimes I used to think i was the only Akwa ibomite here but I'm so shocked to see that after igbos and Yorubas Akwa ibomites probably have the third largest number of people on NL.

Just like during the dark days everyone was informed of the ills of Akwa Ibom, these are bright days and we must inform everyone of our successes

grin

Kudos papi..

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
They should just keep whatever they got beneath their land after all North has been mining their gold and been keeping it since the day of uthman Danfodio and Afonja mining human skulls and be enjoying the proceeds alone since the day of Afonja the great skull Miner, let just be sharing only oil and backwardness alone as 1 NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lzaa why are some mining industrialists excited? Someone should explain to them what this type of mining means grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Greenwisdom: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
a man burning with viSion knows what to do in other to ease the economy stress on her citizens. I salute you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Rhymesy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Coconut plantation, scam pickcock paint, scam automobile industry,scam tomatoes industry,scam Now solid mineral, where is it found?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Priwillo: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
More reason for every state to control it's resources on its own

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blackking98:
Are you employable? If you're waiting for white collar job u go wait tire.
u think it's that easy to start up a business
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
muller101:
Is a civil service state.
yeah...if e sure for ur side pls link me up bro abeg
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by t2luv1: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Nice Path to go
But did I just read uranium
Nigeria extremely blessed

It was a typo error. I just verified on US uranium site of countries that have uranium Nigeria wasn't on it. US monitors every country that has uranium to prevent the material falling into rogue country hands.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by t2luv1: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Djyucee1:
I'm relocating to akwa ibom grin grin

Hold off on that relocation thing for awhile. " if fully developed, will create massive job opportunities as well as immense revenue for the State" [size=8pt][/size]exact quote from the article. Like everything in Nigeria time for prayer intervention.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Sarita01(f): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
wink2015:
Is Federal Government going to share the money realised from this mining ventures to lazy state?

It is high time crude oil drilling is left for states in Nigeria to manage and they pay taxes to the federal government.

STOP DISTRIBUTING THE MONEY OF OTHER HARD WORKING STATES STRUGGLING TO IMPROVE ON THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE TO LAZY STATES IN NIGERIA.

Each state in Nigeria must work for its own money.

THAT IS WHAT FEDERALISM MEANS?

NORTHERN STATES START TAKING AGRICULTURE WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

Stop waiting for NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Stop waiting for CHINESE LOAN MONEY

Think OUTSIDE THE BOX to get your state economy moving.

True,back when the country was divided into regions each region generated their own source of revenue(north got theirs from cotton farming with groundnut,west was cocoa farming while the south was oil) and only gave some percentage to the central,the regions were stronger than the central,but in recent times the central is so strong that they use the resources of the states and only allocate stipends to the states.
It's wrong,take the US for example each state is so independent it almost seems as if they're independent of the federal government,Nigeria should take a part out of their book and let each state generate their revenue,it boosts developement,creates jobs and reduces the poverty level cos of jobs created

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by LZAA: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Lzaa why are some mining industrialists excited? Someone should explain to them what this type of mining means grin
The usual grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by favor914: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
wink2015:
Is Federal Government going to share the money realised from this mining ventures to lazy state?

It is high time crude oil drilling is left for states in Nigeria to manage and they pay taxes to the federal government.

STOP DISTRIBUTING THE MONEY OF OTHER HARD WORKING STATES STRUGGLING TO IMPROVE ON THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE TO LAZY STATES IN NIGERIA.

Each state in Nigeria must work for its own money.

THAT IS WHAT FEDERALISM MEANS?

NORTHERN STATES START TAKING AGRICULTURE WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

Stop waiting for NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Stop waiting for CHINESE LOAN MONEY

Think OUTSIDE THE BOX to get your state economy moving.

Your the one that should think out the box, tell me which country in the world were the oil in the earth is owned by an individual or any body, other than the Government? after you have damaged the environment drilling oil, who will pay for the damages, ordinary refinery they haven’t built severely of jointly with any other Niger Delta State, but you want to control the whole value chain of oil?, very selfish & myopic indeed, rather than give you control of the oil, the Federal Government will almagamate Akwa Ibom back to Cross River State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by favor914: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sarita01:

True,back when the country was divided into regions each region generated their own source of revenue(north got theirs from cotton farming with groundnut,west was cocoa farming while the south was oil) and only gave some percentage to the central,the regions were stronger than the central,but in recent times the central is so strong that they use the resources of the states and only allocate stipends to the states.
It's wrong,take the US for example each state is so independent it almost seems as if they're independent of the federal government,Nigeria should take a part out of their book and let each state generate their revenue,it boosts developement,creates jobs and reduces the poverty level cos of jobs created
Nothing has changed, regions which are States today, keep majority of their income, statutory allocation is just free money shared amongst everyone, Daddy’s pocket money, Delta State makes in 3 months, what Kogi State gets from crude in 1 year, who says Delta State isn’t getting its money?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by enolife2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Brotherly the state no dey joke ooo..
The truth is the have a 30yrs development plans set out by the forepast govenor Attah inwhich Akpabio followed and now Udom is doing his best to follow...
So that the secret... In 10yrs to come, you be surprise about how develop the state will be..
you right that past governor Victor Attah lay down a good development plans. Akpabio almost destroy the good plans because of selfishness by stealing and embezzling our money. I am very happy Udom is doing his best to following the plan in the right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
For over a week now, my state has been making news headlines for the right reasons. Hmmm, kudos To all Akwa Ibomites. See my old friend's dad and my neigbour up there - Professor Linus Asuquo the DG. Brilliant technocrat he is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye / Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.