Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? (34461 Views)

Federal Govt Expose Main Reason Schools Will Resume Till Next Year. / When Do You Think Schools Will Resume? / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Onnasucs1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
ASUU is unbending, but I believe school will still resume this year. We still have 3 months.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Abujaexpress: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Anyhow dem want. We dey, we no dey surrender. I must round up my post graduate program and then say good bye to una country

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by jrobbins: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yes
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Shortyy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let universities resume, but to me, Primary and secondary schools should remain closed. Because those kids may infect people with that horrible disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by GiftedTitty: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
probably next year
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Klass99(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Hotzone(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
It’s not happening
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Welllock: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't think so and besides some students might actually quit school due one or two reasons...
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Paramount01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Poshriel:
The islamization of Nigeria has taken place without we knowing....
What's the meaning of bokoharam again??
You still believe that the country want to be islamize...na wao
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Afostev11(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
They should not try it ooo av moved on already started selling stuffs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Sanuelpaul(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg next year oo

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by twinklesyum: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
While Universities may find it hard to manage the resumption situation, Primary and Secondary schools will find it harder. But hey, keep yourself busy and learn a skill by signing up for this ColdStone Grade Ice-cream Class

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuEiSxj4VE/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Adeniran906(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oloki:
I need more explanations on the 14th and 21st resumption dates by federal government
That is the date announced by lagos state govt for resumption for tertiary and sec school in lagos
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Martartins(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't think it would. If cases continues to rise, schools might be forced to shut down again.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Paramount01(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:
Let universities resume, but to me, Primary and secondary schools should remain closed. Because those kids may infect people with that horrible disease.

You still believe the virus is still in the country? If yes,most places have open and the number of recorded cases is coming down when a lot of people are not even taking caution again...is well

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by jericco1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yeah but to what effect?
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Eazie351(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ndolodoloo:
How come Corona no increase during this lockdown release
they have milked FG to stupor hence no need to increase figures again
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Kingray10: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
School resuming this year is not the issue, the issue is, if they resume this year, how will they do the academic calendar ?
If they resume next year, does that means automatic one year extension in school ?
of which I believe student will not won't....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Eriokanmi: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
before I answer you, lemme tell you summing.. OP, airlines have begun operations, their chlldren are going back to school overseas, markets have been reopened, churches and mosques have been reopened, etc. Number of infected persons have reduced, etc. Waec conducted successful exams. The next is resumption of schools at all levels. Covid-19 is winding up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by SocialJustice: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
No, unless a potent COVID19 vaccine is discovered.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by adenigga(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Why are you asking the imminent?

Take it easy! He might be considering the disastrous decisions made by Bubu.

When schools are about to resume you hike fuels price, electricity tariff, Lagos issues with Uber & Bolt, etc. Forgetting to implement minimum wage and knowing fully well that majority of mushroom private schools depends on school fees payments to settle their staffs.

Let's reason together!

This coming week we don't know how things will turn out to be with threat of total strikes & protest by toothless bulldog NLC &TUC, ASUU issues is there, that might have influence his submission.

Though it's just my own opinion o!

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by denda(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
But is there corona in Nigeria .......we dont have students union in Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by SoftBillionaire: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
The main thing is make sure you are developing new skills. Don't be idle waiting...
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Buffalo2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
SDEC:

It's not likely or you don't want to resume?
I wonder oo
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by God2man2again(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why not? We still have like 3 months left. Syllabus can still be covered.

By fire by force. It must open.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by crafteck(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Do you think death rates will reduce this year to the extent of we talking about school.. Thats d real question

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
adenigga:

Take it easy! He might be considering the disastrous decisions made by Bubu.

When schools are about to resume you hike fuels price, electricity tariff, Lagos issues with Uber & Bolt, etc. Forgetting to implement minimum wage and knowing fully well that majority of mushroom private schools depends on school fees payments to settle their staffs.

Let's reason together!

This coming week we don't know how things will turn out to be with threat of total strikes & protest by toothless bulldog NLC &TUC, ASUU issues is there, that might have influence his submission.

Though it's just my own opinion o!

Thanks for your understanding.

I'm calm bro. I'm calm. Ok? cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mr9iceGuy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:
There is news going round now that schools are to be resuming fully this month, please how geinune is this.

Do you think schools will resume from the way things are going.

Once the airspace is opened fully, every other sector will follow suit, the lock down began by shutting down our international airspace..now the ban is lifted, school resumption wu ofe nkupu.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by mistijude: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
It's like many of you are not current with latest news.Was it not last week one of the Presidential committee on COVID19 during the opening of enugu international airport said University across the country are billed to resume on 21st September, that they are already in talk with ASUU and that they must have settled and agreed with them before the said date.He said Boss Mustapha will address the public in reopening of school at all levels soon

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by deltateam: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Petersamuel8:

See someone saying "it's not likely" even when states are setting up dates for resumption
If they resume you fit leave your own till next year

What you are doing is called "online bullying". A question was asked and he responded, so do you have a problem?

@ op I don't think so. Reason is the state used the word, *tentatively which leaves element of doubt.
It's not fixed on marble. They are looking up to FG who has stated firmly that it's still not safe.

Besides that, there are an array of salaries to be cleared and the NUT of several states have said that they will not enter class should it not be sorted out.

Not even mentioning ASUU issue and others.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Rico94: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
The school self don weak me every day na different news ASUU and FG just the use us the play ludo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Usman Danfodio University Students Reading Under The Moonlight / David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.