Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? (34454 Views)

Federal Govt Expose Main Reason Schools Will Resume Till Next Year. / When Do You Think Schools Will Resume? / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by RapistOnBail: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Since international flights have resumed work, schools will resume soonest.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by bewla(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:
Let universities resume, but to me, Primary and secondary schools should remain closed. Because those kids may infect people with that horrible disease.
kingGerman1:
it is not likely
Abujaexpress:
Anyhow dem want. We dey, we no dey surrender. I must round up my post graduate program and then say good bye to una country
kingGerman1:
it is not likely
let's be positive
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by youngdabold19: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Oloki post=93606857][/quote]

14th for tertiary institution and 21st for Primary and Secondary schools just for Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by RapistOnBail: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:
Let universities resume, but to me, Primary and secondary schools should remain closed. Because those kids may infect people with that horrible disease.
Shortty there’s no horrible disease out there that kills faster than malaria
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Rilley(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
No date
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by folake4u(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
angry Abeg abeg, na next year I wan resume.
Tchewww! When we wanted to resume, they said No! Sheybi I would have graduated last month sef.

Make Una park well jor! I dey vex.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by adenigga(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

I'm calm bro. I'm calm. Ok? cool

Respect!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by bluefilm: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:
There is news going round now that schools are to be resuming fully this month, please how geinune is this.

Do you think schools will resume from the way things are going.

By their words, you shall them truants grin
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by lonelydora: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:
There is news going round now that schools are to be resuming fully this month, please how geinune is this.

Do you think schools will resume from the way things are going.

Nobody knows. The world is confused at the moment
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by uuzba(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, does it matter which one?

For the sake of those who earn a living via teaching in schools, I hope schools reopen this year.

It's been a really crappy year.
What plans do you have to curb the covid-19 disease?
The WHO has told everybody to practice social distancing, keeping 2m apart, which developed nations are struggling to do.
...at home, in public transport and in offices.
Nigerian schools have been known to always admit more students than the classroom can handle.
When I was in JS1, we were 25 students in my class.
The size of the classroom was roughly (100 square meters) 10x10m^2 for 25 persons
By SS3, same 100 square meters class size was taking 50 students.
By the time i was in university, I heard that my previous secondary school and many others were taking 150 students in that same 100 square meters.
All government schools and private schools are guilty of this over crowding of classrooms for profit.

Unless you want to just tell World Health Organization to F*** off and go back and crowd your classrooms like that.
Then World Health... will tell all the other countries in the world that Nigerians are not doing social distancing and they are spreading the virus
very well in their schools, hence ALL the countries should NEVER do international flights into and out of Nigeria again.

As we remain a sick nation with no more links to the rest of the world.

Shey you want that one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by JohnAkhigbe86(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
SDEC:

It's not likely or you don't want to resume?
��
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Lawsaite: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Talentuex:
With the rate at which states are easing their curfew..

Resumption might be closer than we think. I personally think.

If we are to resume, It would be October, and any announcements would have been made September, just to prepare everyone...

Personally..

I'd like it to be next year.
Cos my business is just taking off.

And it requires a lot of attention, which I'm finding a way to automate it... So it keeps running even when I'm not around.but it would take time..

smiley wink

Hopefully next year *fingers crossed*

Please what business, help a fellow student with an idea please
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:

So you actually believe the covid is as dangerous as the media is telling you even though i am so sure that you don't know at least one person who knows at least one person who knows at least someone who has died from the virus?
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Shortyy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
bluefilm:

So you actually believe the covid is as dangerous as the media is telling you even though i am so sure that you don't know at least one person who knows at least one person who knows at least someone who has died from the virus?
Lol
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by euniselfyahoo: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Schools will resume next month.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by SexytorresE(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
SDEC:

It's not likely or you don't want to resume?
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by NairaMaster1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Petersamuel8:

See someone saying "it's not likely" even when states are setting up dates for resumption
If they resume you fit leave your own till next year

grin

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Sammyolis: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Make we resume that is my source of income
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Austine567(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
anyone way they like let them do , am not a student ,my problem now is for school to resume for the sake of more kpekus
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Livingstone124: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Last time I checked corona virus locked both the FG and ASUU? Are they free from detention?
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Reelafonja(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
They better resume

U dy go school. I think say u ve real nigga, niggas no dy go school nw. They are into full time bombing
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Klass99(f): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by saseremichael(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Heal Our Land!

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Newerakings(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
ASUU is on strike jare
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Petersamuel8:

See someone saying "it's not likely" even when states are setting up dates for resumption
If they resume you fit leave your own till next year
Anambra State students are resuming tomorrow.. Lagos and osun have dates too
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:
So those kids don't go to church, play around in market or their parents don't go to markets.. What about the election gatherings in Edo and ondo

Semi illiteracy is what is killing most Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by deltateam: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
saseremichael:
God Heal Our Land!

From #800 to #1000.
Hustle must be paying.

Better make it #2000.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by hartson(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lawsaite:

Please what business, help a fellow student with an idea please
You just believe just like that.When you get scammed now you will run back here screaming.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by MT: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
What I don't understand is the role of Federal ministry of education, which has turned to a bystander while each state is formulating their own different policy. Is it difficult to have an holistic policy from the Federal ministry of education that all states must align with?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by hartson(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
By the way who scul hep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria - Guru9ja / Usman Danfodio University Students Reading Under The Moonlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.