Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? (34452 Views)

Federal Govt Expose Main Reason Schools Will Resume Till Next Year. / When Do You Think Schools Will Resume? / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Zambbros(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2020
A question that needs a historical answer
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by johnsmith121(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2020
i think so
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Thazard(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
SDEC:
It's not likely or you don't want to resume?
cheesy
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2020
It should be next year, 2020 don almost finish
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Greatzeus(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Abujaexpress:
Anyhow dem want. We dey, we no dey surrender. I must round up my post graduate program and then say good bye to una country
Congratulations in advance. Hopefully by then covid would have drastically reduced overseas because Uk,US,India etc are still having it hot. God be with you as you go wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Greatzeus(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Let universities resume, but to me, Primary and secondary schools should remain closed. Because those kids may infect people with that horrible disease.
Funny,this is opposite of what I have always thought. I think primary and secondary school should resume because teachers can control them and force them to wear mask or social distance. But University should wait because students are disobedient,they can't be forced to wear mask,and many hostels are crowded.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Kemimarch16(f): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
emmmyN:
I hope they do. We need to rid this space of posts low in IQ. I can't wait to see kemimarch16 return to her jss3 homework angry.
Son of motherless bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Alexaonfleek: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
folake4u:
angry Abeg abeg, na next year I wan resume.
Tchewww! When we wanted to resume, they said No! Sheybi I would have graduated last month sef.

Make Una park well jor! I dey vex.
tongue
Don't be a lazy yoot.
Get ready for school
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by folake4u(f): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
tongue Don't be a lazy yoot. Get ready for school

My darling!!! I'm tired oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Ternistacle(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
It may resume bcus the number of recoveries is almost close to the number of people affected and the number of active cases has dropped.....

Dem don collect enough $.£.€.¥ ....now things fit normalize
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by hakym619(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Poshriel:
The islamization of Nigeria has taken place without we knowing....
What's the meaning of bokoharam again??

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by hartson(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Lawsaite:

grin when I see scam I know one. Its not a bad thing if he has a business opening.
I like to see the positive side of things
Really?? Can you show me how scam look like since you possess eagle eye to spot one. grin
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by dasnan(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
I think schools would be reopened very soon but my concern is the saga between ASUU and the FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EBSU Senate President Dies In An Auto Crash (Graphic Photos) / Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria - Guru9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.