Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (54383 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by adebiyi1234: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
What this man did is very bad,it is forbidden in the Bible,may he repent and ask for forgiveness ,and at the same time nairaland should pls verify very well before finally judge what is allway lead to the fight, because this is not the way they start , marriage is for enjoyment not for enderance.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Oizee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
extol1:

so she should arrange boys to beat her father over family matter, I now see where you are thinking from. what if the father die in the process of arranging boys to beat her father
really? What if d woman dies? U think he just started it ne? Imagine beating a girl of that age and still thrown her out around 10pm, where did he expect her to go? U can't decipline ur children indoor except u make it public right? See, condemn what's not good
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
I guess the police officers they reported the issue to initially are redpillers. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by specialbobby(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.

Is your dad one too? And what about your brothers and uncles your boyfriend na woman?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by stanliwise(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Her Dad (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 21-year-old lady, identified as Gloria Ezeobi, has accused her dad of domestic violence towards her mum. She shared photos of her mother with the injuries inflicted on her.

Gloria Ezeobi, a student of pharmacy at LUTH, said her parents have been married for 22 years and her father, Sunday Vincent Ezeobi, has allegedly been "brutally beating" her mother, Maureen Ezeobi, for all of those years.

According to her, her father's apprentice also beats her mum in front of her dad. She said the alleged domestic violence from her dad has caused her mother to have miscarriage twice.

She said that the mother reported to the police but they did nothing. Gloria claimed her father also abuses her and her sister and that he once stripped her naked and flogged her with a fan belt before sending her out of the house late at night.

She said her father also regularly locks her mother out of the house, causing her to sleep in the streets for days. She said her father has boasted that nothing can be done to him.

She said her father said to them: "My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you."

https://twitter.com/Ekpereka3/status/1301842268148690944?s=19
When you take too much redpill and miseducation
grin grin grin grin
Ubunja see your mentor.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Oizee(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
So you can arrange guys to beat up your father Wow shocked
God didn't give me such wicked soul as a father and I thank my Lord specially for that
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.
all girls are hoes then.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Arthurity1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is the problem of most primitive traditionalists in this liberty era, mostly wired by traditional influence to be abusive, arrogant, possessive, oppressive, and haughty.. The man will know for sure that his money is useless in this technological era.

-Help will surely locate her and mum..
Money is never useless in any era
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by greypencils: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbo girls wey dey always marry for money, I hope say you dey open your eye. Money is NOT everything. You mostly say Yoruba people usually have broken marriages. Do you know why? Its because Yoruba women have learnt to say NO to the excesses of men. They say NO to domestic abuse and infidelity. They would rather walk out of that marriage than suffer such indignities. But Igbo women always try to stay in their marriages even when suffering from the worst indignities from their men. They say divorce is shameful. Choose your evils wisely. Would you rather be divorced and live your life peacefully or stay in your marriages and endure a lifetime of domestic violence? The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by extol1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oizee:
really? What if d woman dies? U think he just started it ne? Imagine beating a girl of that age and still thrown her out around 10pm, where did he expect her to go? U can't decipline ur children indoor except u make it public right? See, condemn what's not good
I will never support a man beating a woman or vice versa, but in this case, so you think arranging boys is the solution
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Vianna post=93589896]Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily. [/quote

Have you been a victim before?
I'll like you to share your experience with me.
I hope you don't mind?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by oluwaahmed: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Tha is a lie, sometimes these women even start these fights, she should tell us what the mum did. The man is not mad, he can't just be beating up people. Its a lie. Tell us how it all started.

Something is not adding up somewhere. Most igbo men value their family relationship and he can't continue beating his wife when she has kinsmen. Its possible he has realised that those children are not his or hes just a sicko. Anyway domestic violence is bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
What of children that are beaten.... Disciplined
Is it domestic violence??
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
just look at this maga.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Openbusiness: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oizee:
God didn't give me such wicked soul as a father and I thank my Lord specially for that
Ok, but don't you think advising someone to arrange boys to beat up their father is not the right way to go? I understand strong emotions are involved for you as per woman to woman solidarity, but try to calm down. This family has domestic issues, yes, but it's not irreparable. They can still sort things out and live peacefully. Give advice that will help them unite, not advice that will scatter and destroy the family even more.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by jornwhite: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.

Well ! you are culturally right, buh dd you note the part that affirms the abuse as been going on for long ... i want to believe during those periods families & notable people around them must av been involved to no avail, maybe there was no other option, b4 someone gets killed it better she expose him, the disgrace will humiliate him & keep him from furtherly embrassing himself
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
adebiyi1234:
What this man did is very bad,it is forbidden in the Bible,may he repent and ask for forgiveness ,and at the same time nairaland should pls verify very well before finally judge what is allway lead to the fight, because this is not the way they start , marriage is for enjoyment not for enderance.
Where actually?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Deborah98(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Are you saying what led to this is an act of disrespect?
ojuu4u:

Learn how to respect ur husbands, uphold him as head of the family, the respect wives give their pastors, if they can give their husbands, 1/3 of it, domestic violent will reduce by 2/3.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Oizee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
extol1:

I will never support a man beating a woman or vice versa, but in this case, so you think arranging boys is the solution
okay let me say it was anger that made me say so, please what do you think is d solution, cuz it's obvious d man respect no one in d two family and he's so proud bcuz of his Kobo, some time u fight fire with fire
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by friendl: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Coward act ,better mugu ,even at his daughter
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Openbusiness: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I guess the police officers they reported the issue to initially are redpillers. undecided
Are the OPD "redpillers" too? Check the story well, IT IS NOT COMPLETE. Some very vital information are missing. The tweet said commissioner helped secure her release. The question then is, why was the mother arrested? All that info were not given. The story is too one-sided.

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Everyone of you is dumb for staying in a violent relationship for 22 years.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Ifabernard(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Tha is a lie, sometimes these women even start these fights, she should tell us what the mum did. The man is not mad, he can't just be beating up people. Its a lie. Tell us how it all started.
just hear yasef oga...must the man beat the wife irrespective of the sin she commits? you just de talk anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Oizee(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, but don't you think advising someone to arrange boys to beat up their father is not the right way to go? I understand strong emotions are involved for you as per woman to woman solidarity, but try to calm down. This family has domestic issues, yes, but it's not irreparable. They can still sort things out and live peacefully. Give advice that will help them unite, not advice that will scatter and destroy the family even more.
thanks so much, it was anger really, I think I'll always try to be calm from now on instead of being unnecessary emotional and go scatter people's home d more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by salt1: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Farki:

They tried that the man is still using them as punching bags. They should not wait until they die at his hands before they do something.

Exactly my thoughts! Why not separate from him until he comes to his senses? Must they continue to live with him?
The girl will regret her action. Her mother will make up with her father in the bedroom and they will jointly disown her.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by SirMichael1: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
osamz007:
DAMN! SO SORRY YOU HAVE A MONSTER FOR A DAD.

I PRAY I BE A GOOD DAD
You don't pray to be a good dad, you work conciously towards it and never allow anger influence your judgement before your brain even gets a chance to think.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by extol1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oizee:
okay let me say it was anger that made me say so, please what do you think is d solution, cuz it's obvious d man respect no one in d two family and he's so proud bcuz of his Kobo, some time u fight fire with fire
they should try and look for place to stay from the man until not he might end up killing them in one of this days. that's how some men in Africa lose their fortune in life, the man thinking about how much he has might be as a result of the presence of the woman in his house
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by humilitypays(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is the problem of most primitive traditionalists in this liberty era, mostly wired by traditional influence to be abusive, arrogant, possessive, oppressive, and haughty.. The man will know for sure that his money is useless in this technological era.

-Help will surely locate her and mum..
Do you know his anger

That the wife didn't give birth to male children for him, some men are senseless cry

All these craze for male child need to stop in Nigeria, a child is a blessing whether male or female.

We even need more girl childs to calm down hot Nigerian men cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Kennyswag: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
i spit on flatheadds angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.
Shut up, she did the right thing.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
extol1:

I can bet that she is not married if not she won't have used that word.

She should have used the word 'some'
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Big tummy people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.