Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (54378 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by opomulero(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oluwapluto:
This is really bad
I can never beat my woman ever!

Pray that God should also give youb wisdom and power that will kill the spirit of ANNGER in you
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by seandurse(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wetin the mom do?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
It is because of nonsense like this that men in Nigeria feel they are God's and can do anything to their wife and kids and get away with it.

So the bolded are of more value than her mother's life? If she had died due to the beating you would've called women fools who value marriage more than their lives.

Receive sense before it's too late.
Exponental:
Full identity is not necessary. I hope she doesn't regret this someday. Wisdom should have been applied in getting help instead of broadcasting on social media. Good she saves her mum from further abuse but not through this method.
With this, I hope her father pays her school fees till she graduates and also, I hope he attends her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Too many senseless people here...Geez!!!
Kulas:
This is very bad. However nobody has heard the own side of the man's story on what they woman used to do that warranted all these. Can there be a smoke without fire
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Common sense is lost on you.

If your boss does this to you for mistakes you made , I hope you'll keep this same energy. Olodo.
TheRedpillguy:
Tha is a lie, sometimes these women even start these fights, she should tell us what the mum did. The man is not mad, he can't just be beating up people. Its a lie. Tell us how it all started.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. Women are the ones raping, killing and destroying the world.

Take your opinion and shove it in your asshole.
Gabriel0805:
women are scum and very stupid people

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
You don't have sense.

Thank you.
MusaChukwudi:
Over dependent entitled woman with sharp mouth.

Probably depends on the man (a goat btw) for survival and sustenance.

I never see a man disrespect an independent hardworking functional working class woman in this shabby manner.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Pat081: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ur mum knw all this b4 she marry him or ask ur mum maybe they force her to marry him or ur mum do it because of money
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Parisian: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
What if the woman dies in the process of the man beating her?
extol1:

so she should arrange boys to beat her father over family matter, I now see where you are thinking from. what if the father die in the process of arranging boys to beat her father
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Parisian:
Common sense is lost on you.

If your boss does this to you for mistakes you made , I hope you'll keep this same energy. Olodo.
Happens that I know my place and I won't step out of line. Until am sure that I hv nothing to lose.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by onome2013: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Though he looks too harsh,but o think something is wrong with your mum's attitude that's leading to this
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by emapeteum(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.
You failed to understanding the girl. Who told you told if that has not been by the mum?is it until her mum dies? Excuses for possessive and abusive men should not be entertained at all.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.
She most have considered all of the above you mentioned before towing that path. If bringing it to social media will bring an end to it, so be it!
22 yrs is no joke! She must have seen enough.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by victme1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Me, I will like to ask the daughters behaviour?
Is she an epitome of a child?
Or is she going to be a hooker?
Pls ask?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Ocfreedom(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
We have heard from you, let's hear from the man too
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
So what's the intended result? You continue to blame your father but your mom is the enabler, was her feet glued to the house? Before anyone shouts she did it for the kids, kids are grown now, what next? What has the child actually achieved by doing this? Nothing guarantees that the woman won't return to the man after all is said and done, where does that now leave the child? In the father's eyes she is the equivalent of a bastard and knowing how most men reason, she is better off never knowing her father.

This is a lesson for all women, never put your kids in a compromising position, never force them to air out the family's dirty laundry, do the right thing and leave an abusive relationship if you feel there's no amicable solution. There's no reason to continuously endure a battered face and body, this is not a correctional slap but a beat down. DON'T BE SO USELESS THAT YOUR KIDS MUST FORCE YOU TO GLORY!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some men no get Sense. Me of my wife de give me headache na to find another apartment pack in de live alone. If I get money I go de send her n de kids. Finally I hate women wahala.
People way marry better wife I beg una appreciate her no play with her o. Wife hard die. U n ur money ur wife go claim say na her own buh her money u no go even see am na knee down u go kneel b4 she go borrow" u 1000 naira. Woman no de dash person money. (Not all sha. God bless de good ones)

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Onyebda(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oluwapluto:
This is really bad
I can never beat my woman ever!
aswear
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you know his anger

That the wife didn't give birth to male children for him, some men are senseless cry

All these craze for male child need to stop in Nigeria, a child is a blessing whether male or female.

We even need more girl childs to calm down hot Nigerian men cheesy

Lmao. You are a comedian...
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Arthurity1:
Money is never useless in any era
Money that turns the owner to slave and monster is useless..
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

Its both ways.

I never believe one sided stories,so the man's side must be heard. The daughter's story of being beaten holds no water to me. Nigerian Parents correct and discipline their wards all the time. I'm more worried about the spousal abuse.

SM most times makes things worse. If she can't get extended families/religious bodies to mediate,then SM can at least save the wife from abuse. Dont know if the dad would forgive such public shaming though. I won't be surprised if he stops paying her fees or something.

If God is never guilty for public shaming after many warnings, then she did right.. We know its not common for women to beat their husbands when they do wrongs as they don't possess such headship. Does that give men the automatic license to abusive the headship by laying hands on their wives when wrong? No way!

No matter the circumstances that surrounded the issue, the man is guilty. Almost second/third degree attempted murder..
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

If God is never guilty for public shaming after many warnings, then she did right.. We know its not common for women to beat their husbands when they do wrongs as they don't possess such headship. Does that give men the automatic license to abusive the headship by laying hands on their wives when wrong? No way!

No matter the circumstances that surrounded the issue, the man is guilty. Almost second/third degree attempted murder..

Just wait and let it unfold. Will you?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is the problem of most primitive traditionalists in this liberty era, mostly wired by traditional influence to be abusive, arrogant, possessive, oppressive, and haughty.. The man will know for sure that his money is useless in this technological era.

-Help will surely locate her and mum..
I pity the man... He doesn't know what is coming after him
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fourwinds:
I pity the man... He doesn't know what is coming after him

He will get served..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
abbey621:
So what's the intended result? You continue to blame your father but your mom is the enabler, was her feet glued to the house? Before anyone shouts she did it for the kids, kids are grown now, what next? What has the child actually achieved by doing this? Nothing guarantees that the woman won't return to the man after all is said and done, where does that now leave the child? In the father's eyes she is the equivalent of a bastard and knowing how most men reason, she is better off never knowing her father.

This is a lesson for all women, never put your kids in a compromising position, never force them to air out the family's dirty laundry, do the right thing and leave an abusive relationship if you feel there's no amicable solution. There's no reason to continuously endure a battered face and body, this is not a correctional slap but a beat down. DON'T BE SO USELESS THAT YOUR KIDS MUST FORCE YOU TO GLORY!
you wrote nonsense
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

He will get served..

Lol...

Just wait and see,aiit?

No matter how much I hate domestic violence...there is never smoke without fire...men are castigated and shamed without even being heard first. You automatically assumed the man is an animal. While he may truly be, he may also be a victim of circumstance. I believe his side of the story should be heard,not just judging him on SM on the altar of your emotions.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

Its both ways.

I never believe one sided stories,so the man's side must be heard. The daughter's story of being beaten holds no water to me. Nigerian Parents correct and discipline their wards all the time. I'm more worried about the spousal abuse.

SM most times makes things worse. If she can't get extended families/religious bodies to mediate,then SM can at least save the wife from abuse. Dont know if the dad would forgive such public shaming though. I won't be surprised if he stops paying her fees or something.

with the physical abuse I'm seeing on the woman what evidence do you need again... Even if the man come out to say his wife abused is ancestors, will that be tenable again?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

Just wait and let it unfold. Will you?

Yes sir.. Even if the findings favours him, he would still be declared guilty for the physical abuses on her body and lower degree attempted murder with the bolded chapters and parts of the law (it's bruise and blood case now). And the woman might walk free because the man may only have emotional stories that touches and favours him without any physical evidence to present in the presence of justice.

So, should we still wait to unfold or not when the man already failed woefully to keep his marital vow?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

Yes sir.. Even if the findings favours him, he would still be declared guilty for the physical abuses on her body and lower degree attempted murder with the bolded chapters and parts of the law (it's bruise and blood case now). And the woman might walk free because the man may only have emotional stories that touches and favours him without any physical evidence to present in the presence of justice.

So, should we still wait to unfold or not when the man already failed woefully to keep his marital vow?

Jesus!!!

Stop being emotional and keep yourself tuned biko. grin

Its almost as if you want me to join you in killing the man.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Fourwinds:
with the physical abuse I'm seeing on the woman what evidence do you need again... Even if the man come out to say his wife abused is ancestors, will that be tenable again?

*sighs*

Just follow the news aiit, we will hear some updates soon enough
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by MusaChukwudi: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
You don't have sense.

Thank you.

Truth hurts
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Fourwinds:
you wrote nonsense

Don't worry, what I wrote was intended for those with an IQ above 20 grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.