Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (54381 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 12:54am On Sep 06, 2020
abbey621:

Don't worry, what I wrote was intended for those with an IQ above 20 grin.
how many agreed to what you wrote? Can I see the counted votes? Keep deceiving yourself with your rubbish talk
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Fourwinds:
how many agreed to what you wrote? Can I see the counted votes? Keep deceiving yourself with your rubbish talk

What are you a 10 year old? You think agreement is by likes or shares? Mehn, if your brain is too simple to comprehend what I wrote why don't you just let it be or better yet tell me what exactly you disagree on and we can have a sophisticated discussion instead of this fuckery you keep typing!
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 1:20am On Sep 06, 2020
abbey621:

What are you a 10 year old? You think agreement is by likes or shares? Mehn, if your brain is too simple to comprehend what I wrote why don't you just let it be or better yet tell me what exactly you disagree on and we can have a sophisticated discussion instead of this fuckery you keep typing!
the wife is an adult and the useless man feels beating her like a toddler is the best solution? And for the daughter to speak out is wrong? So he is a money bag, meaning he can do and undo right? The daughter is now a bastard because she spoke out? Is the man no ashamed of himself if he is not no longer interested in the marriage court is one of the avenue to seek amicable solution.. What I see in the man is a big probably educated illiterate who is egoistic and money deluded idiot who only find joy in melting his frustration on his wife... Such a men are well known to cheat on their wives because they feel they have conquered that territory that would have hampered their immorality
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

Jesus!!!

Stop being emotional and keep yourself tuned biko. grin

Its almost as if you want me to join you in killing the man.

You left the subject matter to exclaim the name of our Lord God.. She reported physical abuses and attempted murder with pure evidence.

What will he report with evidence? Even if he has, can he be proven guitless for his beasty attack against his wife?

Whatever the cause, he's a monster.. I believe you support wife beating as a means of handling marital lapses, reason you are earnestly looking for his side of story to justify his ungodly act..

Sir, you are so wrong.. Even though the wife is at fault, not sure yet, punching or beating is not the right way to handle an erring wife- this is the main subject matter you are dodging.. He acted beastly!
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Fourwinds:
the wife is an adult and the useless man feels beating her like a toddler is the best solution? And for the daughter to speak out is wrong? So he is a money bag, meaning he can do and undo right? The daughter is now a bastard because she spoke out? Is the man no ashamed of himself if he is not no longer interested in the marriage court is one of the avenue to seek amicable solution.. What I see in the man is a big probably educated illiterate who is egoistic and money deluded idiot who only find joy in melting his frustration on his wife... Such a men are well known to cheat on their wives because they feel they have conquered that territory that would have hampered their immorality

Parents are supposed to protect their children, this does not only mean physically but emotionally and spiritually. the father has failed in this regard no doubt but the mother has failed as well by allowing the situation to deteriorate to this extent. Now when a child gets involved and is directly responsible for bringing her father to shame or possibly in jail then spiritually and emotionally this child is broken.

This is why I said, "This is a lesson for all women, never put your kids in a compromising position, never force them to air out the family's dirty laundry, do the right thing and leave an abusive relationship if you feel there's no amicable solution".

Often times in situations like this we focus only on the man and ignore all other factors, I know people don't want to blame the victim but every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I have never supported any woman fo staying in an abusive relationship because of the children, IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE....

Now that the child was forced to act like the adult, what do we expect to happen? DO WE THINK THEY'LL GO BACK TO BEING A FAMILY? DID THE CHILD MENTION WHO PAYS HER SCHOOL FEES? IS THE MOM READY NOT TO GO BACK TO THE GUY? IS THE CHILD READY TO HUSTLE BY HERSLEF OR IS HER MOM READY TO FOOT THE BILLS? HOW WILL SUCH A CHILD BE TREATED BY EXTENDED FAMILY? IF THE DAD IS THROWN IN JAIL, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE CHILD?

I'm just showing the type of questions reasonable people ask in situations like this, we all know in 9ja after the initial gra gra by NGOs and advocates, the family is left to suffer. If the mom had acted with courage, the child would not need to act hence saving herself from a whole lot of confusing questions.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2020
abbey621:

Parents are supposed to protect their children, this does not only mean physically but emotionally and spiritually. the father has failed in this regard no doubt but the mother has failed as well by allowing the situation to deteriorate to this extent. Now when a child gets involved and is directly responsible for bringing her father to shame or possibly in jail then spiritually and emotionally this child is broken.

This is why I said, "This is a lesson for all women, never put your kids in a compromising position, never force them to air out the family's dirty laundry, do the right thing and leave an abusive relationship if you feel there's no amicable solution".

Often times in situations like this we focus only on the man and ignore all other factors, I know people don't want to blame the victim but every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I have never supported any woman fo staying in an abusive relationship because of the children, IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE....

Now that the child was forced to act like the adult, what do we expect to happen? DO WE THINK THEY'LL GO BACK TO BEING A FAMILY? DID THE CHILD MENTION WHO PAYS HER SCHOOL FEES? IS THE MOM READY NOT TO GO BACK TO THE GUY? IS THE CHILD READY TO HUSTLE BY HERSLEF OR IS HER MOM READY TO FOOT THE BILLS? HOW WILL SUCH A CHILD BE TREATED BY EXTENDED FAMILY? IF THE DAD IS THROWN IN JAIL, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE CHILD?

I'm just showing the type of questions reasonable people ask in situations like this, we all know in 9ja after the initial gra gra by NGOs and advocates, the family is left to suffer. If the mom had acted with courage, the child would not need to act hence saving herself from a whole lot of confusing questions.
now let me put this straight.. If that man is responsible, it is now that we will know... If he fails to pay that girls fees and upkeep then I know he wasn't suppose to be a father in the first place.. I don't know if you are a Christian.. I the Bible parents were told not to provoke their children to anger and the children should honour their parents.. That girl was provoked... Even if she is a child, you have no right to treat her anyhow
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Fourwinds:
now let me put this straight.. If that man is responsible, it is now that we will know... If he fails to pay that girls fees and upkeep then I know he wasn't suppose to be a father in the first place.. I don't know if you are a Christian.. I the Bible parents were told not to provoke their children to anger and the children should honour their parents.. That girl was provoked... Even if she is a child, you have no right to treat her anyhow

How can the man pay school fees for a child that had him locked up? Please let's be realistic here! If this man goes to jail, the child must stand by her actions and be prepared for adulthood. In advanced countries children over age 18 are adults, it's nothing new. All I'm saying here is that the best thing for the child is to ensure her mother does not go back to the man, if she goes back I can assure you lif will be hell for the child and the woman won't defend her.

Forget Bible here, let's face reality. In Africa, no child has ever had his or her parents arrested and gained something positive out of it, it always ends in more misery. In advanced country, even in advanced countries, the man is not responsible for the child pass the age of 18.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Fourwinds: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2020
abbey621:

How can the man pay school fees for a child that had him locked up? Please let's be realistic here! If this man goes to jail, the child must stand by her actions and be prepared for adulthood. In advanced countries children over age 18 are adults, it's nothing new. All I'm saying here is that the best thing for the child is to ensure her mother does not go back to the man, if she goes back I can assure you lif will be hell for the child and the woman won't defend her.

Forget Bible here, let's face reality. In Africa, no child has ever had his or her parents arrested and gained something positive out of it, it always ends in more misery. In advanced country, even in advanced countries, the man is not responsible for the child pass the age of 18.
the man will go to jail and of course the girl will have a better life... The man is a pain... Do you know what is called emotional and psychology pain? That is what the man is to the family

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by abbey621(m): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Fourwinds:
the man will go to jail and of course the girl will have a better life... The man is a pain... Do you know what is called emotional and psychology pain? That is what the man is to the family

There's no guarantee in life, don't be surprised that the woman would be the one to tell the court she no do case and that it was not his fault. LEt's pray the woman finally gets the courage to do the right thing instead of putting her child in such a predicament!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

You left the subject matter to exclaim the name of our Lord God.. She reported physical abuses and attempted murder with pure evidence.

What will he report with evidence? Even if he has, can he be proven guitless for his beasty attack against his wife?

Whatever the cause, he's a monster.. I believe you support wife beating as a means of handling marital lapses, reason you are earnestly looking for his side of story to justify his ungodly act..

Sir, you are so wrong.. Even though the wife is at fault, not sure yet, punching or beating is not the right way to handle an erring wife- this is the main subject matter you are dodging.. He acted beastly!

On this note, I give up on your case. If you can't converse without getting emotional, I just dont know what to say ..

One love bro/sis
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by lanrefront1(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2020
ojuu4u:
Like mother like daughter, you did not tell us what your mother is doing that warrant beatings, a foolish daughter that brought domestic violent from his parents to the media.

You don't have sense; you just think you di
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Adeolajude(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.

Wow..so ur dad is a scumbag
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

On this note, I give up on your case. If you can't converse without getting emotional, I just dont know what to say ..

One love bro/sis

Emotional? Why try to rub or envelope or pin the truth to it? This is not so.. The only reason for your elongated bias argument is that she didn't die in the process.. Punching wife is a murder attempt, more like near death (you know the danger of uncontrollable anger), it is a well known fact that women are naturally weaker..

Hey! No matter what she did to the man, turning his wife to punching bag is not the right way of handling her errors.. Many are jailed for it due to life loss from the beastie act..

-Kindly make it plain that you are a wife-beater apologist..
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by ojuu4u(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2020
lanrefront1:

You don't have sense; you just think you di

You are not better than the foolish daughter, ur own even worse, because u re not only foolish but also bastard.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

Emotional? Why try to rub or envelope or pin the truth to it? This is not so.. The only reason for your elongated bias argument is that she didn't die in the process.. Punching wife is a murder attempt, more like near death (you know the danger of uncontrollable anger), it is a well known fact that women are naturally weaker..

Hey! No matter what she did to the man, turning his wife to punching bag is not the right way of handling her errors.. Many are jailed for it due to life loss from the beastie act..

-Kindly make it plain that you are a wife-beater apologist..

K...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Gabriel0805(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
Keep deceiving yourself. Women are the ones raping, killing and destroying the world.

Take your opinion and shove it in your asshole.
stupid animal
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Shuku: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

Its both ways.

I never believe one sided stories,so the man's side must be heard. The daughter's story of being beaten holds no water to me. Nigerian Parents correct and discipline their wards all the time. I'm more worried about the spousal abuse.

SM most times makes things worse. If she can't get extended families/religious bodies to mediate,then SM can at least save the wife from abuse. Dont know if the dad would forgive such public shaming though. I won't be surprised if he stops paying her fees or something.

Are you saying parental discipline can/might/could/may involve beating up a child with a fan belt and kicking the child out at 10.30pm?

While growing up, did you ever observe any loving father/mother discipline their child in that way? I did not o. Not even pets are treated as such and they are animals right?

Do you know what a fan belt is?

Are you aware that 10.30pm is 90 minutes before midnight?

Stop paying her school fees? The damage the lady has reported is terrible. To her body, mind, psyche. The person who should be protecting her is the one abandoning her to whatever fate befalls her. He doesn't care what the outcome might be.

Please, that's child abuse of the highest order. The man should be invited for questioning by relevant authorities. And prosecuted as well as jailed for gross misconduct and cruelty, child abuse and spousal abuse (domestic abuse).
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by extol1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
What if the woman dies in the process of the man beating her?
I am not in anyway praising the man for beating his wife but the suggestion that someone bring will not also help the situation
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by cooooooks(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jungle justice mentality has NEVER helped us in this country.

frozen70:

This one is very simple to handle

Just organise area boys ambush him and beat him to stupor and he will never know the reason why he was beaten
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by frozen70(f): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
cooooooks:
Jungle justice mentality has NEVER helped us in this country.

Really and beating a woman that is his wife and gave birth to his children, is a good one

That man is lucky that I don't know his house

I would have personally arrange it and for the rest if his life, his shoulders will remain hands down
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by cooooooks(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
What he does/did to his wife is part of the jungle justice culture.

Those boys you will arrange to deal with him have never raped, assaulted or beat a girl/woman??

frozen70:

Really and beating a woman that is his wife and gave birth to his children, is a good one

That man is lucky that I don't know his house

I would have personally arrange it and for the rest if his life, his shoulders will remain hands down
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
cooooooks:
What he does/did to his wife is part of the jungle justice culture.

Those boys you will arrange to deal with him have never raped, assaulted or beat a girl/woman??

You would have condemned his act before talking about jungle justice
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shuku:

Are you saying parental discipline can/might/could/may involve beating up a child with a fan belt and kicking the child out at 10.30pm?

While growing up, did you ever observe any loving father/mother discipline their child in that way? I did not o. Not even pets are treated as such and they are animals right?

Do you know what a fan belt is?

Are you aware that 10.30pm is 90 minutes before midnight?

Stop paying her school fees? The damage the lady has reported is terrible. To her body, mind, psyche. The person who should be protecting her is the one abandoning her to whatever fate befalls her. He doesn't care what the outcome might be.

Please, that's child abuse of the highest order. The man should be invited for questioning by relevant authorities. And prosecuted as well as jailed for gross misconduct and cruelty, child abuse and spousal abuse (domestic abuse).

Many parents have done worse than fan belt and the kids turned out right. You dont know what some kids have done to incur the wrath of their parents. Or have you seen a father/mother beating a blameless child? You only listen to one part and lose all logic and I wonder why nigerians are reactors at the wrong thing. If y'all have so much righteous indignation, we won't have leaders like buhari ruling us, cuz y'all will vote right. Hypocrisy dey kill us dey go ni.

Its laughable that no one would come to her aid when the said dad finally decides to stop paying her school fees. Will you,kind Sir, pick up her bills? She is a pharmacy student and still has some years to go. I bet you won't, so stop being ideal and get being real.

Let's all stop being emotional biko and be objective. If you still have some indignation to share,then use these threads to cool down

1. At what age did your parents stop beating you?

2. Mother and their resetting slaps or beatings

There are tens of such threads so take your time to read them.

One love
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Shuku: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

Many parents have done worse than fan belt and the kids turned out right. You dont know what some kids have done to incur the wrath of their parents. Or have you seen a father/mother beating a blameless child? You only listen to one part and lose all logic and I wonder why nigerians are reactors at the wrong thing. If y'all have so much righteous indignation, we won't have leaders like buhari ruling us, cuz y'all will vote right. Hypocrisy dey kill us dey go ni.

Its laughable that no one would come to her aid when the said dad finally decides to stop paying her school fees. Will you,kind Sir, pick up her bills? She is a pharmacy student and still has some years to go. I bet you won't, so stop being ideal and get being real.

Let's all stop being emotional biko and be objective. If you still have some indignation to share,then use these threads to cool down

1. At what age did your parents stop beating you?

2. Mother and their resetting slaps or beatings

There are tens of such threads so take your time to read them.

One love

Thank heavens my parents did not use such on me. Cane, yes. Belt, sometimes. Bathroom slippers, a few times. Fan belt, never ever.

Other points you raised, I don't have time to respond. Others have tried to reset you. But no, you didn't hear. So, OYO is your case o.

One love bro.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shuku:

Thank heavens my parents did not use such on me. Cane, yes. Belt, sometimes. Bathroom slippers, a few times. Fan belt, never ever.

Other points you raised, I don't have time to respond. Others have tried to reset you. But no, you didn't hear. So, OYO is your case o.

One love bro.
K
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Hardtalk: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
This issue came up on WAZOBIA FM last Friday. The girl took time to explain what the mother is going through. She said, the father is so arrogant and he uses his money to influence people and the police.

Nedu (the presenter), later called the girl's uncle (mother's elder brother) and he affirmed the story. He said, he once lived with them and all through the period, the man always looked for any slightest provocation to beat his wife. The one that baffled him most was extending the beatings to him, not minding his status and age. He fought him and that made him to leave their house.

When they called for familys' meeting, the man in front of others made attempt to beat the woman again. That certainly got the elder brother angry. He rose up and fought the man. The wife's family could not do anything as they have been bought with money, the man claimed.

When asked what the woman used to do wrong, the uncle said he could not really say its because of this or that. Quarrel could start because there was no salt in the soup. It could be because of not washing his clothes well. Just one flimsy excuse or the other.

Upon returning to Lagos, the man arrested his wife because of the fight the elder brother had with him and the woman was immediately transferred to the East.

What made people begin to feel the man too had his own bad side, was when a person sent an SMS claiming that this family was his neighbour and that they live in the same estate. That all the girl said was correct and that the estate was tired of settling quarrels between the man and his wife and that at a point in time, the man was arrested by the estate management.

All of these are just reports. lts GOD only that knows what is happening. The uncle said the woman has been suffering this since 1999.

lts not by force to remain battered in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.