Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (54377 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Scavy: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
maybe the woman no dey hear word

im sure the lady will be as ugly as her mom.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Quinniscent(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR IF YOU ARE TIRED...WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!!!... IT'S FOR THE BEST.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Yxxx: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.

Abegy make i hear.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.
Nigerian women are the scumiest of all
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by ojuu4u(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Are you saying what led to this is an act of disrespect?

75% chances. I knw what am saying.

Even the child that posted it on media, is a clear case of unmanned child, am very sure whenever her dad wants to chastise her, her mum won't allow her dad, and she has developed the notion that her mum loves her while dad hates her.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by obama30: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Her Dad (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 21-year-old lady, identified as Gloria Ezeobi, has accused her dad of domestic violence towards her mum. She shared photos of her mother with the injuries inflicted on her.

Gloria Ezeobi, a student of pharmacy at LUTH, said her parents have been married for 22 years and her father, Sunday Vincent Ezeobi, has allegedly been "brutally beating" her mother, Maureen Ezeobi, for all of those years.

According to her, her father's apprentice also beats her mum in front of her dad. She said the alleged domestic violence from her dad has caused her mother to have miscarriage twice.

She said that the mother reported to the police but they did nothing. Gloria claimed her father also abuses her and her sister and that he once stripped her naked and flogged her with a fan belt before sending her out of the house late at night.

She said her father also regularly locks her mother out of the house, causing her to sleep in the streets for days. She said her father has boasted that nothing can be done to him.

She said her father said to them: "My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you."

https://twitter.com/Ekpereka3/status/1301842268148690944?s=19

A wise girl that want her father to be crucified in order to give her mother peace.

You mother turn you against your father and your happy.

The main issue is that you and your mother block SKC from getting another wife because your mother didn't gave bird to make child.

When has it become offence to marry second wife.

Sunday Ezeobi has made his money before getting marry to your mother. Your mother didn't contribute a Kobo for his business growth.

Your mother didn't have single job all because she's forming madam.

He wants to control your father family relation that serving your father, and she was advised to face her own business and leave the boy to live, but she refuse and get want she want.

Like mother like daughter, this another ready bomb that somebody will marry in the name of love. If she can be against father and supports her mother then she can do worst to any man that married her.

She should have be a peace mediator that selling her family so cheap to enemy's. Am not sure she's ok.

You forget to tell us that you're from Uga Anambra state, based in Kano state and your father deal with autor parts at kofar ruwa market Kano, you forget to mention that you're father hates you because of your wayward life, why can't he cain you.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Exponental:
Full identity is not necessary. I hope she doesn't regret this someday. Wisdom should have been applied in getting help instead of broadcasting on social media. Good she saves her mum from further abuse but not through this method.
With this, I hope her father pays her school fees till she graduates and also, I hope he attends her wedding.
Uhmmm, will heaven fall or disaster occur if he does not attend her wedding? Lolzzz Nigerians and sentiments. Lolz
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by mexbee1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Her Dad (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 21-year-old lady, identified as Gloria Ezeobi, has accused her dad of domestic violence towards her mum. She shared photos of her mother with the injuries inflicted on her.

Gloria Ezeobi, a student of pharmacy at LUTH, said her parents have been married for 22 years and her father, Sunday Vincent Ezeobi, has allegedly been "brutally beating" her mother, Maureen Ezeobi, for all of those years.

According to her, her father's apprentice also beats her mum in front of her dad. She said the alleged domestic violence from her dad has caused her mother to have miscarriage twice.

She said that the mother reported to the police but they did nothing. Gloria claimed her father also abuses her and her sister and that he once stripped her naked and flogged her with a fan belt before sending her out of the house late at night.

She said her father also regularly locks her mother out of the house, causing her to sleep in the streets for days. She said her father has boasted that nothing can be done to him.

She said her father said to them: "My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you."

We strongly condemn Domestic violence against all sexes in its strongest terms.

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bastard, exposing the unclothedness of her family
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by membranus: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbo are trending nicely today on NL with reports of their brutality, violence and hard crimes.

No good news about them.

Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by dasparrow: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
I must marry, I must marry. This is the end result. The entire world knows that a lot of Nigerian marriages (not all) are scam and a breeding ground for domestic violence as well as physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse. If Nigerian married women are not nursing physical wounds inflicted upon them by their abusive husbands, then they are busy nursing all manners of sexually transmitted diseases that their cheating husbands gave them.

I once worked at a job when I temporarily lived in Nigeria where the board of trustees decided that all staff must undergo STD/STI testing because it's a private Catholic school. Anyways, when the results came back, most of the married Nigerian women at that school tested positive for one sexually transmitted disease or another. It was very shocking to me. I was later told that it is very common for Nigerian married women to have sexually transmitted diseases because most Nigerian married men engage in sexually risky behavior and don't stay faithful to their wives. The school fired all of them by the way. In other words, they were sacked!

Anyways back to this thread's story. I don't feel sorry for women like Gloria's mother. She has chosen to stay in an abusive union because she is worried about what nosey Nigerians would say should she leave. She also worships the "Mrs" title so it is imperative for her to stay in the marriage till her abusive husband sends her into the grave. Tomorrow now, some goat brain nairalanders will come and ask why Nollywood actresses like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are not married. It is because those ladies know that most Nigerian women are treated like slaves in their matrimonial homes. Only few Nigerian married women are treated with love and respect by their Nigerian husbands.

I mean think about it. Don't most Nigerian men see women as inferior? So why then is anyone surprised that they treat their wives the way white slave masters treated Africans during the transatlantic slave trade?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by dasparrow: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
membranus:
Igbo are trending nicely today on NL with reports of their brutality, violence and hard crimes.

No good news about them.

Igbo amaka!!!

Na real Igbo Amaka, lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by AlphaStorm: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Before we make foolish conclusions, lets hear from the Father first
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Lecturebidz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.

Funny that you are a product of a man's sweaty, hairy, and shrunk balls!
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by branhampaul: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:

It is obvious that your logic and mindful-thinking is very faulty, it needs a repair. Books could help you.
Does it make sense to take an issue pertaining to a particular circumstance, and then generalise it to apply to everyone (even not involved in that circumstance). A man "bleeped up" in a particular scenerio, and according to your thinking: all men are therefore scums.

I am not impressed.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Mindlog: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

Its both ways.

I never believe one sided stories,so the man's side must be heard. The daughter's story of being beaten holds no water to me. Nigerian Parents correct and discipline their wards all the time. I'm more worried about the spousal abuse.

SM most times makes things worse. If she can't get extended families/religious bodies to mediate,then SM can at least save the wife from abuse. Dont know if the dad would forgive such public shaming though. I won't be surprised if he stops paying her fees or something.

If a human being feels it okay to inflict physical and emotional pain on another, why should such a demented mind be shielded from public shaming?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ifabernard:

just hear yasef oga...must the man beat the wife irrespective of the sin she commits? you just de talk anyhow

Yes if she started the fight, slapped the man first then its a matter of two fighting.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Farki:

There's pictures and you are still saying it's a lie. Don't be saying rubbish under the banner of redpill.
Like I said, she might said something stupid, started the fight, provoked the man. If she can't stand fights, she shouldn't be going about provoking and then claiming the Victim.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mindlog:

If a human being feels it okay to inflict physical and emotional pain on another, why should such a demented mind be shielded from public shaming?

All humans inflict PAIN. That's who we are. You have beaten and degraded someone before too. Hell,you could even be worse than the man himself

There are levels and tiers to everything. If his/her families can't handle it,let the police do...my humble advice
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
A One sided story is never the complete story
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
jornwhite:

Well ! you are culturally right, buh dd you note the part that affirms the abuse as been going on for long ... i want to believe during those periods families & notable people around them must av been involved to no avail, maybe there was no other option, b4 someone gets killed it better she expose him, the disgrace will humiliate him & keep him from furtherly embrassing himself
Anyhow, I may not truly understand such things cos am a man and I deeply respect the place of the elderly in my community. My dad was also abusive, I can rmb clearly a family meeting involving both of my extended families. I may be old fashioned, but traditional norms are there to help sort out these kinda stuff, not everything should be brought to social media, that's still my point.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
dasparrow:
I must marry, I must marry. This is the end result. The entire world knows that a lot of Nigerian marriages (not all) are scam and a breeding ground for domestic violence as well as physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse. If Nigerian married women are not nursing physical wounds inflicted upon them by their abusive husbands, then they are busy nursing all manners of sexually transmitted diseases that their cheating husbands gave them.

I once worked at a job when I temporarily lived in Nigeria where the board of trustees decided that all staff must undergo STD/STI testing because it's a private Catholic school. Anyways, when the results came back, most of the married Nigerian women at that school tested positive for one sexually transmitted disease or another. It was very shocking to me. I was later told that it is very common for Nigerian married women to have sexually transmitted diseases because most Nigerian married men engage in sexually risky behavior and don't stay faithful to their wives. The school fired all of them by the way. In other words, they were sacked!

Anyways back to this thread's story. I don't feel sorry for women like Gloria's mother. She has chosen to stay in an abusive union because she is worried about what nosey Nigerians would say should she leave. She also worships the "Mrs" title so it is imperative for her to stay in the marriage till her abusive husband sends her into the grave. Tomorrow now, some goat brain nairalanders will come and ask why Nollywood actresses like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are not married. It is because those ladies know that most Nigerian women are treated like slaves in their matrimonial homes. Only few Nigerian married women are treated with love and respect by their Nigerian husbands.

I mean think about it. Don't most Nigerian men see women as inferior? So why then is anyone surprised that they treat their wives the way white slave masters treated Africans during the transatlantic slave trade?

Lol....you have a lot to learn
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Mindlog: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

All humans inflict PAIN. That's who we are. You have beaten and degraded someone before too. Hell,you could even be worse than the man himself

There are levels and tiers to everything. If his/her families can't handle it,let the police do...my humble advice

In all, anyone who feel abused by another irrespective of relationship has a right to speak out more especially where the family has proven to repress the degrading action(s) or the police has diminished the severity of the issue presented
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mindlog:

In all, anyone who feel abused by another irrespective of relationship has a right to speak out more especially where the family has proven to repress the degrading action(s) or the police has diminished the severity of the issue presented

Thats left to individual differences and after hearing all sides of the story. This is just one side.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Focusmind: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
All these traders. Once they make money, they start forming god. Alaba, Idumota, Trade fair and Ladipo men. Na dem dem. From the look of things, they seems wealthy and the woman will not leave as long as she is still getting money. That's what most of all these men use to hold their women bondage. Don't start any business for them. Make them depend on you for everything and you can do as you wished.

But the daughter goofed big time. She may regret exposing the whole family to ridicule. The mum may not even like the fact that the daughter took the matter to social media.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by chocolat37: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
obama30:

A wise girl that want her father to be crucified in order to give her mother peace.

You mother turn you against your father and your happy.

The main issue is that you and your mother block SKC from getting another wife because your mother didn't gave bird to make child.

When has it become offence to marry second wife.

Sunday Ezeobi has made his money before getting marry to your mother. Your mother didn't contribute a Kobo for his business growth.

Your mother didn't have single job all because she's forming madam.

He wants to control your father family relation that serving your father, and she was advised to face her own business and leave the boy to live, but she refuse and get want she want.

Like mother like daughter, this another ready bomb that somebody will marry in the name of love. If she can be against father and supports her mother then she can do worst to any man that married her.

She should have be a peace mediator that selling her family so cheap to enemy's. Am not sure she's ok.

You forget to tell us that you're from Uga Anambra state, based in Kano state and your father deal with autor parts at kofar ruwa market Kano, you forget to mention that you're father hates you because of your wayward life, why can't he cain you.

You are a pathological liar. You don’t know this family as you calm. This family are based in Lagos , Green field Estate. They r my neighbor. His daughter is not a wayward girl as you claim. Always get ur facts right before you open ur mouth.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Mindlog: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

Thats left to individual differences and after hearing all sides of the story. This is just one side.

With the persons and institutions tagged in the tweet, the man, the wife and the 2 daughters will all be invited and would either prove or disprove issues raised.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mindlog:

With the persons and institutions tagged in the tweet, the man, the wife and the 2 daughters will all be invited and would either prove or disprove issues raised.

I guess we will see,won't we?
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
chocolat37:

You are a pathological liar. You don’t know this family as you calm. This family are based in Lagos , Green field Estate. They r my neighbor. His daughter is not a wayward girl as you claim. Always get ur facts right before you open ur mouth.

So neighbour, do tell us what the real issue is!!!
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Mindlog: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
luminouz:

I guess we will see,won't we?

Let them all air what has been repressed to avoid some situations in the future.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mindlog:

Let them all air what has been repressed to avoid some situations in the future.

I guess we will hear more in coming days.
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Deepthoughts: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
EBMedia:

Since I was born,I have never heard of or seen a man who got married with the aim of turning his wife to a punching bag,so ops be truthful n tell what is the cause behind all the trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Crises In Oluwo Palace In Osun Kabiyesi Runs For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.