Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please Help Me Before I Die - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Before I Die (3242 Views)

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira / Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by onyemaair: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Perhaps you should have dropped your account number so that some people may help you and contribute. You never can tell.
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
crackhaus:

This is totally up to you my dear.

What you think you can do and be really good at, this is what you should dabble in.
I haven't done any business in my life .
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
frozen70:

If you have the documents discuss with your family and sell the one you don't want and use the money to complete the ones your family want, put part of it for rent and treat your mum for her to live for you people
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
onyemaair:
Perhaps you should have dropped your account number so that some people may help you and contribute. You never can tell.
I don't think you read the post.
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oyindamola I had a similar case as yours but now settled, call me 07044535335.. I have an idea
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by IyaTola: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Why should she call you? Why can't you share you experience with her? Must she call? I smell a rat.
soulstalker:
Oyindamola I had a similar case as yours but now settled, call me 07044535335.. I have an idea
You also own these number 09060191506 abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by crackhaus: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Oyindamolah:
I haven't done any business in my life .
Every business person started at a point in their lives, no one does it from the womb.

You needn't rush, just do what you have to do with the properties, keep safe what is left of the funds until you find a business worth your while.
Ask around in your location, talk to trusted people to point you in the right direction by giving ideas, and do your own feasibility studies.

Be sure to avoid any business/investment that promises 100% capital returns in the shortest time – this is all you need to know so you don't get ripped off.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Pascopele: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
angry
iamoyindamola:

Not my fault you don't understand
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by SteveOfu: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
angry
yomi007k:

In the olden days, a man marries more than one wife, has multiple kids and rides on horses and donkeys..

You can apply olden days mentality on your life but don't recommend it for other people.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by yomi007k(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by UDUJ(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oyindamolah:
I don't think you read the post.

A huge majority of people don't bother reading posts before commenting. That's how dumb most are.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by PeaceIlya: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
UDUJ:

A huge majority of people don't bother reading posts before commenting. That's how dumb most are.
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thank you.
crackhaus:

Every business person started at a point in their lives, no one does it from the womb.

You needn't rush, just do what you have to do with the properties, keep safe what is left of the funds until you find a business worth your while.
Ask around in your location, talk to trusted people to point you in the right direction by giving ideas, and do your own feasibility studies.

Be sure to avoid any business/investment that promises 100% capital returns in the shortest time – this is all you need to know so you don't get ripped off.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by 2dice01: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
Get married so that your husband will complete it for you. You cannot come and go and come back again to kill yourself.
Dumb reply bro
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oyindamolah:
Thank you.
✌️
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by DenreleDave(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
Get married so that your husband will complete it for you. You cannot come and go and come back again to kill yourself.

Do you have sense at all?!

Is this an advice?

I expect a better reply from u but this one u said is nansense

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by PeaceIlya: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ignore him
DenreleDave:

Do you have sense at all?!

Is this an advice?

I expect a better reply from u but this one u said is nansense
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
wink
onyemaair:
Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Good morning Familanders!

I lost my dad a few years ago. It's been very difficult but we having been pushing through. I am in my early 20's with 5 sibling.

Dad left some properties for us. I happened to be the first female child.

Property 1
Is almost completed to decking level no windows and doors. It has not been plastered or floored, JUST sand filled. We currently occupy group flat in this property.

Property 2
Is an uncompleted building with roof.

I have my mum with underlying illness and 5 siblings to cater for.

I currently work but the money is not enough to to even complete the current abode or property 2.

Please, What do I do?

Discuss with your family so that you guys can sell one property to sort yourself out and complete the other building

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Before I Die by Oyindamolah: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided
frozen70:

Discuss with your family so that you guys can sell one property to sort yourself out and complete the other building

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Clarity Regarding Nigerians Born Abroad And Nigerians Born In Nigeria. / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.