Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) (25999 Views)

My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by FGonline: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
The social medias, lolzzzzz I belong here, posting, reposting, take selfies even inside bus....
The phone masters, hand is always on phone either they're reading news, chatting or making and answering a phone call....
The JJC's maybe it's there first time traveling and every now and then they'll be asking where are we....I also belong here...
Then lastly the over Sabi....they tend to know everything about people, places,events so any little opportunity they get you see them opening mouth upandan....
what is the essence of phone number?
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Sniper101(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
bolagabriella:
I don't feel i belong to any of this categories. I'm an introvert so i don't talk or try to mingle in the bus but i don't plug in my earpiece either. I don't listen to music or watch movies or chat. I don't go near my phone during any journey cos it makes me nauseous. I hardly sleep when travelling. I don't eat or drink when travelling cos my bowel is very sensitive. I don't urinate or poo when travelling cos I'm careful about my fluid intake a day before the journey. I don't take any sort of stroll unless to get down to allow another passenger alight then i go back in immediately. I don't receive calls at all...i specifically ban my family from calling me when I'm on a journey and my friends know better than to pester me with calls.
I don't like front seat but i go early to the park just for the window seat so i can control the window (cos too much breeze freezes me up). I dress in a way to keep off cold cos i do get cold easily. Most time when i wake up as early as 6am, i feel cold. Normally i hate taking pics not to talk of taking pics in a public transport.

Which category do i belong to?

You so belong to the category of my introvert GF grin
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by solobrain(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
I didn't see my type here.
Come and add it joor cheesy
when traveling, I sit anywhere that's comfortable for me, buh most times I sit close to the window.
Buy anything I like if I'm hungry.
Earpiece plugged in from the beginning to the end of the journey.
I don't interact with anybody unless it's necessary.
Watch a new movie, read a new book, chat or play games with my phone while listening to cool jamz. wink
Mind my business.
Check out sign boards to know my current location.
The list is endless ni.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Excel70: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
bolagabriella:
I don't feel i belong to any of this categories. I'm an introvert so i don't talk or try to mingle in the bus but i don't plug in my earpiece either. I don't listen to music or watch movies or chat. I don't go near my phone during any journey cos it makes me nauseous. I hardly sleep when travelling. I don't eat or drink when travelling cos my bowel is very sensitive. I don't urinate or poo when travelling cos I'm careful about my fluid intake a day before the journey. I don't take any sort of stroll unless to get down to allow another passenger alight then i go back in immediately. I don't receive calls at all...i specifically ban my family from calling me when I'm on a journey and my friends know better than to pester me with calls.
I don't like front seat but i go early to the park just for the window seat so i can control the window (cos too much breeze freezes me up). I dress in a way to keep off cold cos i do get cold easily. Most time when i wake up as early as 6am, i feel cold. Normally i hate taking pics not to talk of taking pics in a public transport.

You suffer from motion sickness
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Just shout buhari you're doing well

Come back and tell us how everyone in the bus will act

grin
or just shout "Sai Baba" in the midst of agberos. cheesy grin
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
bolagabriella:

introvert pro max...
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by prciouschika(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
angelfallz:

Are you a Jehovah witness? Its good that you cleared the air on how you minister to people.
yes I am a Jehovah's witness
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
FGonline:
what is the essence of phone number?
sorry I will call you right away,I have been busy...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
You can also have sex with him, since you don't have single shame in you.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
fool,mugu,you just displaced your stupidity,go through and see if I have,am not other gals you can easily insult and walk away, shameless he goat....
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
fool,big fool follow follow will kill you,ewu undecided
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
fool,mugu,you just displaced your stupidity,go through and see if I have,am not other gals you can easily insult and walk away, shameless he goat....
Keep having sex you hear? until you get pregnant because that's how you girls are, and don't ever think of aborting any kid because I will be the first to swear for you.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
fool,big fool follow follow will kill you,ewu undecided
Lol just take my advice Smallie and stop the insults, I'm not going to insult you back, I will only advice you like an elder brother.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol just take my advice Smallie and stop the insults, I'm not going to insult you back, I will only advice you like an elder brother.
stop quoting me it pisses me off...
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
stop quoting me it pisses me off...
If advising you will make you change your ways, I will keep doing that. you are too young to be following men up and down.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
If advising you will make you change your ways, I will keep doing that. you are too young to be following men up and down.
am not following men,you don't even know me, please stop all this,I will appreciate it if you stop quoting and insulting me.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
am not following men,you don't even know me, please stop all this,I will appreciate it if you stop quoting and insulting me.
But you are giving guys your number and even collecting their numbers right?

if you don't do all these, I won't call you out.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But you are giving guys your number and even collecting their numbers right?

if you don't do all these, I won't call you out.
I don't take any number and I haven't given my out, whatever number you are talking about,am not aware of it...
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
I don't take any number and I haven't given my out, whatever number you are talking about,am not aware of it...
Deborah98:
What do you call this
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

What do you call this
lolzzzzz I can see you are bent on knowing what Happened,I haven't called him yet and besides the number is still in my mention....
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz I can see you are bent on knowing what Happened,I haven't called him yet and besides the number is still in my mention....
But you have replied private messages right some guys here would have sent there numbers to you.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
But you have replied private messages right some guys here would have sent there numbers to you.
I reply private messages and that ends there....hey what again do you want from me?
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
I reply private messages and that ends there....hey what again do you want from me?
That ends where? they give you their numbers or you give them your number, I'm not gullible to accept everything that you say.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
That ends where? they give you their numbers or you give them your number, I'm not gullible to accept everything that you say.
forget it,am done replying you...
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
forget it,am done replying you...
No you are not done, you are here lying to me thinking that am gullible, how many have you met offline?

tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
No you are not done, you are here lying to me thinking that am gullible, how many have you met offline?

tell the truth and shame the devil.
lolzzzzz chai I have entered one chance, uncle I haven't met any guy offline oooo,why will you think am lying, what made you think I removed my dp,the disturbances was much so I had to pull it down, please are you satisfied now and besides I don't know your aim of asking me all this...
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz chai I have entered one chance, uncle I haven't met any guy offline oooo,why will you think am lying, what made you think I removed my dp,the disturbances was much so I had to pull it down, please are you satisfied now and besides I don't know your aim of asking me all this...
Lol okay if you say so, besides I've been in this forum for long so I know what happens offline, I just hope you are still a virgin like you claimed and you don't meet one of these silly boys offline for sex, I just hope you won't prove me right someday.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by bolagabriella: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
angelfallz:

If you wake up around 6am and feel cold it is a sure sign that cold entered your body while you slept. I know because, i was once like that. The nausea part also stems from the cold, or you are actually sick, again i know because i used to feel the same for a long time.

How did you get over it?
I do sleep with very thick duvet, so i don't understand how cold entered my body.
I always just assume that i was just not a morning person. It really affected me during my I.T. days.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by bolagabriella: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sniper101:

You so belong to the category of my introvert GF grin

Lol cheesy
You made my day.
I really smiled. Thanks for that.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by bolagabriella: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Drizzy5001:
introvert pro max...

Is that a thing
I will claim it cos i like the sound of it...striking and classy wink
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by angelfallz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
bolagabriella:

How did you get over it?
I do sleep with very thick duvet, so i don't understand how cold entered my body.
I always just assume that i was just not a morning person. It really affected me during my I.T. days.

Yeah me too i also assumed that i was not a morning person. I am still not a morning person though(i too like sleep. Lol) but it's far easier now for me to cope. I can now eat early in the morning without feeling like vomiting. And i don't feel cold anymore except i don't cover myself.

I got over it by:
1. eating early the previous night and after eating i remain either in a sitting position or a standing position i don't lie down.
2. covering myself properly at night, i even wear black socks, if you have a head cover you can use it along with your duvet.

You also need to make sure that you don't have an underlining health condition. You might have malaria, typhoid or even worms but you dont know.

It really disturbed me throughout my secondary school days, i even thought i had a phobia for travelling or motion. Although i think motion sickness is real.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by bolagabriella: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
angelfallz:

Yeah me too i also assumed that i was not a morning person. I am still not a morning person though(i too like sleep. Lol) but it's far easier now for me to cope. I can now eat early in the morning without feeling like vomiting. And i don't feel cold anymore except i don't cover myself.

I got over it by:
1. eating early the previous night and after eating i remain either in a sitting position or a standing position i don't lie down.
2. covering myself properly at night, i even wear black socks, if you have a head cover you can use it along with your duvet.

You also need to make sure that you don't have an underlining health condition. You might have malaria, typhoid or even worms but you dont know.

It really disturbed me throughout my secondary school days, i even thought i had a phobia for travelling or motion. Although i think motion sickness is real.

I eat early too if i want to eat dinner at all. Most times i eat once a day cos my digestive system is just slow. But i do lie down after eating so i will try sitting down for atleast 30min afterwards.
I hardly eat breakfast before 11am cos i just can't. It makes me feel somehow jare.
I don't have a head cover so i will get one. I do wear socks sometimes but not often.
No underlying illness cos i do get sick alot when i was young so my parents do make it a point for me to get medical check ups. I still do it.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drivers Lament As They Spend Days On Nsukka/Enugu Expressway (Video) / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.