Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... (790 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by cdm4live: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
I told a lady and two guys about a girl that came to my house though she needed sex but I didn't consent to it.
The way this lady flared got me thinking why was she so angry.
Now, whenever we see or are discussing, she would bring up this topic. I have always laughed it off each time this topic is brought because the two guys always say the same thing to her even before me and she never gets angry. In fact, she enjoys the discussion. I am aware of this. Two days ago, the same topic came again and I asked her why she was so serious about a lady who came to my house, wanted s*x but didn't get. She told me that I tormented the lady by refusing her s*x. She said why did I invite a woman with the intention of not having fun with her. For telling my friends too, she said that look like someone who will tell people about any girl I have f*cked.
Wow, though I said what I said in presence of those two guys and her because one of the guy was at my place when the girl came and asked if I did it.
But, why is she so angry because the girl in question is getting along with me well.
Secondly, I was supposed to be dating this lady that got angry about what I said. However, she later picked interest in one of the two guys present when I told them about the girl that came to my house. When she left me for the guy, I shifted my feelings for her and buried every emotional thoughts I had for her. I know she still feel angry at me whenever she sees me with any lady even till now.
Does it mean she still feel a serious thing in me or she just is just reprimanding me for my actions.
Re: Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
"I don't have problems in life so I am searching for one"
Re: Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by fati2001(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
let me book space.

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
fati2001:
let me book space.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Fati Kenan..
You dn dey book space incase of FP..
Ya.. jin dadi??

@Op ..You aren't yet mature..
It is obvious from your write up

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Op the way is doing me ehhhn
Like I should just see stick nack am for your head
Re: Lady Got Angry When She Heard This... by cdm4live: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op the way is doing me ehhhn Like I should just see stick nack am for your head
Why baba

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise / How Does Linda Get Away From Google Adsense Ban? / Guys, What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.