Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction (1128 Views)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by englishmart(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
My crush's husband insists she returns the car gift she got on her birthday from her boss.
I think he's jealous, but I'm afraid he's being too emotional and illogical. I've begged her to give me the car and pretend she returned it. I don't want her to return it, but I don't have any business with their marriage though.

2 Likes

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
why will a wife accept such gift from a boss
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by haiti007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
why will a wife accept such gift from a boss
I thought you were the one searching for a rich man to marry just like Ned okokwo

I'm sure you'll gladly accept such gift if it were you

2 Likes

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
I will ask him to come again, like you say undecided, keeping face as though am not the person he's talking to, but why will he ask me to return the car,did they give it to him,me I can't marry a possessive man oooo
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by MJBOLT: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
if it was the man that received a car from a female boss,would he return it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:

I thought you were the one searching for a rich man to marry just like Ned okokwo

I'm sure you'll gladly accept such gift if it were you
judge me by posts on Nairaland at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by catwalq(f): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
If the motive behind the car gift isn't pure then he is right in asking her to return it as she should truly.
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by longetivity(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
their life their gift angry angry
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
I will ask him to come again, like you say undecided, keeping face as though am not the person he's talking to, but why will he ask me to return the car,did they give it to him,me I can't marry a possessive man oooo
Too bad, you will be a stubborn wife if this is how you think, bt na cain man go use straighten that your coconut head. i just hope you joking.
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by paulolee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
better she sell the car and use the moni invest...its kinda funny that the boss would gift her car especially when the man dnt av car..
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
paulolee:
better she sell the car and use the moni invest...its kinda funny that the boss would gift her car especially when the man dnt av car..
How is he supposed to know her husband hasn't a car?
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Miniso:
Too bad, you will be a stubborn wife if this is how you think, bt na cain man go use straighten that your coconut head. i just hope you joking.
kinda stubborn though, please don't break my head,be calming down small small grin
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by gasparpisciotta: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na me go dey drive the car.

Thunder go fire the Oga las las
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by PureGoldh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dx life no just balance at all.... sometimes as a human we suppose dey apply sense in all that we do

Yes,the hubby is going too far about it but who knows if there is a cockroach hiding under the cupboard..(I ain't in any way accusing the lady in question)

Via marriage matters..... always trade with caution cos you fit buy market wey go scatter your home.
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
kinda stubborn though, please don't break my head,be calming down small small grin
Lol, Ahh shocked,i haven't paid dowry why will i break your head, i was only talking behalf of the man dat will tell you to return car keys and you will be dragging authority with him.
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Miniso:
Lol, Ahh shocked,i haven't paid dowry why will i break your head, i was only talking behalf of the man dat will tell you to return car keys and you will be dragging authority with him.
lolzzzzz see you,I can't drag with my husband ooooh,if he's not okay with the car, what should I do undecided
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz see you,I can't drag with my husband ooooh,if he's not okay with the car, what should I do undecided
Now you talking, Oya reply pm.. grin

1 Like

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by englishmart(m): 4:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
cheesy cheesy I'm here now, so your head is safe.

1 Like

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by englishmart(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Na me go dey drive the car.

Thunder go fire the Oga las las
How does it prefer the thunder, roasted or baked? grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by englishmart(m): 4:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Miniso:
Lol, Ahh shocked,i haven't paid dowry[/b]why will i break your head, i was only talking behalf of the man dat will tell you to return car keys and you will be dragging authority with him.
[b] That thing is bride price, not dowry.

1 Like

Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by JohnOkolo: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:

You will drive the Car to your Father's house
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2020
englishmart:
cheesy cheesy I'm here now, so your head is safe.
thanks, happy Sunday cheesy
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2020
JohnOkolo:

You will drive the Car to your Father's house
for what naaa undecided
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by InfinityFabric: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Zzor:
judge me by posts on Nairaland at your own peril
So u lie for clicks and attention? Interesting Awful!
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Only a jealous and insecure husband will do such thing.
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by chidifrank(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Am so sorry for yu
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2020
chidifrank:

Am so sorry for yu
Don't be....you are not my husband undecided
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by chidifrank(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Better . Much better
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by chidifrank(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
Don't be....you are not my husband undecided
Cant even marry a woman dt has ur mentality. Beauty catch fire.dts if u even fire sef. We are not fighting Pls. I don't know u , u know me not. Shake hands
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2020
chidifrank:

Cant even marry a woman dt has ur mentality. Beauty catch fire.dts if u even fire sef. We are not fighting Pls. I don't know u , u know me not. Shake hands
am very beautiful,over beauty dey worry me, uncle suit yourself,I wonder why people will be drinking someone's para unto person headache, mtcheew
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by Deborah98(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2020
chidifrank:

Better . Much better
you didn't tell me what to do undecided
Re: If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction by soundlala: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2020
englishmart:
My crush's husband insists she returns the car gift she got on her birthday from her boss.
I think he's jealous, but I'm afraid he's being too emotional and illogical. I've begged her to give me the car and pretend she returned it. I don't want her to return it, but I don't have any business with their marriage though.

u don't have any business but shes ur crush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates What A Guy Did To Her On A Date After She Brought Her Friends / Nigerian Man Fights His Girlfriend For Saving His Number As big Head / Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.