Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Got Cheated By A Lady Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Cheated By A Lady Online (1409 Views)

Got Cheated On And This Is How. / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / A Lady Online Named Pamela Okoli Wrote An Open Letter To Her Crush.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Cheated By A Lady Online by bx1: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hi everyone
So yea let fast forward this a bit
Met this military girl online and we started dating from there although haven’t met her in real yet but I do spend on her more like investing on her hoping we could get married sooner or later until recent she started acting weird... she had giving sort different stories etc lately and even changed her dp on WhatsApp to a new man... couldn’t stop thinking of her etc... I do have few naked photos and videos of her which I won’t hesitate to release online if she doesn’t adjust... just here to paste this first seeking advice on what to do..
to be deleted soon.
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by Deborah98(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
So you want to retaliate by leaking her nudes online,OP Jesus loves you, leave the gal and move... There is a better woman out there for you, sorry for being cheated..

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by luscioustrish(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by bx1: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
luscioustrish:
Tales by moonlight.

What do you mean
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by luscioustrish(f): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
bx1:

What do you mean

Lol..we both know this is a lie innit?
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by hollarunji08(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerians with our mentally sha....
So, because she's behaving somehow now, your next action is to release her nude online!!! And u think it make sense like dat
Bro, this life is too small, leave her and let her go, next time u gonna get sense to spend wisely on ladies
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
so cos she is no longer interested in the online date u want to expose the few nudes she sent cheesy
guy u better grow up and by the way there is a high chance u were chatting with a dude and the picture u said she placed in d dp is actually the pix of the guy u have been chatting with all these while
probably the money u have been sending u have been sending it to a guy posing as a female
anytime u doing an internet love relationship always ensure during ur chat sessions u try do a video chat with the person
if the person starts giving excuses then rest assured na scammer
but if the person is really a lady and u guys have been doing internet dating and she is no longer interested then she owes u nothing
tell her to pay u back ur money and after dat u move on
dem no dey shame to ask back for ur money if na dat one u reason as the investment

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bluff!!!
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Op why do you want to die young
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by bx1: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2020
?
Didn’t get your point

ZINIBANKS:
Op why do you want to die young
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2020
4 reference purposes
bx1:
Hi everyone
Met this military girl online and we started dating from there although haven’t met her in real yet but I do spend on her more like investing on her hoping we could get married sooner or later until recent she started acting weird... she had giving sort different stories etc lately and even changed her dp on WhatsApp to a new man... couldn’t stop thinking of her etc... I do have few naked photos and videos of her which I won’t hesitate to release online if she doesn’t adjust... just here to paste this first seeking advice on what to do..
to be deleted soon.
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by Franktom247(m): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2020
You want to release the nude of a military woman just google death of Pablo Escobar na so your own go be get sense and move on bros
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by IceColdVeins(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Fear Benin Boys ooo
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by SirMichael1: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2020
E fit be say na slawormir send you that pix self, you'll then go and expose someone innocent.

Bloody scammers!
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Franktom247:
You want to release the nude of a military woman just google death of Pablo Escobar na so your own go be get sense and move on bros
You've said it all.
END OF THREAD!
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by bx1: 3:15am On Oct 08, 2020
It done
Re: Got Cheated By A Lady Online by ThaRealist: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
bx1:
Hi everyone
to be deleted soon.

You are a very horrible person if you thinking leaking a girl's nude is what would avenge her cheating on you ...she sent you that based on trust

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation To Viewers / I Loved Out Of Pity And Was Dumped Without Pity. Love No Man Out Of Pity. / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says She Needs Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.