Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (27885 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by SaintLucia: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

All your hypocritical attempts to goad the Igbo to get PDP ticket so as to make the SW journey easier in 2023 will fall flat. You can push our buttons bro, try the door bell.
U still find an excuse to blame APC for your region lack of political will and frustration. Na wah. grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by pretyval: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrColdsweat:

You see how you Yarribas have littered everywhere with your Igbo hate?

When igbos rush to comment on threads concerning tinubu, you in particular and other Yarribas will begin to lament and say igbos should leave tinubu alone and mind their business. Are you minding your business now?

I will point out your hypocrisy in the next tinubu thread.

There is nothing hateful in my post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Igbo presidency is a ploy to keep you idiots in this prison called Nigeria forever.

Nigeria was not designed to work.

Wake up.

Maybe an Igbo man can redesign the corntree.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Juanmike(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
pickatyou:
Ohaneze lost relevance to me a long time ago.

But I still won't vote for any politician.
Since you won't vote, your opinion is not needed in the political affairs of this nation, just an observer.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by philos(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Even if PDP picks an Igbo as presidential candidate, the Igbo CANNOT be allowed to rule Nigeria.
Even if an Igbo is allowed to rule Nigeria, we will hear what we've probably never heard in Nigeria: He/She will be impeached in few months time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Miracle1991: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
This one is just talking,if he collect Atiku money he will change mouth like Namdi kanu who said igbos will not participate in 2019 election but when Atiku open his boot and he saw money he begin to tell his people to Atikulate.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Ken4Christ: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
I see a new party winning the next presidential election. APC will be divided. PDP will be confused. Nigerians should start preparing to vote out these two evil parties that makes no provision for the youths.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Danwakae:

The same way the SouthEast have not rule Nigeria , same to the northEast ...and since 1999, the south gat SouthWest(Baba OBJ 8years) and GEJ( South south) .... The north only gat Northwest( Baba Buhari and Lat Yar'Adua) ...what about the NorthEast and Northcentral

And some people from the Southwest and Southsouth still want to rule again in 2023... Greediness... Both the APC and PDP are presenting NORTHEAST in 2023, who ever does otherwise will lose. mostly the APC , cos the PDP already gat majority of the Southsouth and Southeast ...This is the time for the NorthEast... The SouthEast is north a bad idea , but , there is no way a southerner can defeat a northerner again in northern Nigeria with the level of things in the north, the voting strength is too much ... It would be better if our leaders go back to the drawing board to zone it , so that all parties will go to a particular region to pick their candidates....without that, our lawyers and judges will always smile to the bank, while the issue of Osun, Kogi, Kano keeps playing out...I repeat , no southern candidate will defeat a northern candidate irregardless of the party

You northerners cannot defeat South in a political match free and fair. You use almajiri to disrupt election and cause bloodshed, you do all kind of voting irregularities, send police and army to intimidate polling booths in South. In a truly free and fair election you will lose. Its why you are refusing to do electronic voting. With electronic voting you cannot win.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by SaintLucia: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

It is the nonsense in leadership that make you people see things like that. I dont need to wait till 2023. By 2022 we know where we stand and if my people are not picked by either of APC or PDP myself will join IPOB.

Mazi Kanu has a far morw credible leadership profile than all these efulefu we havr in Ohanaeze and government house.

Is Ike Ekweremadu not in PDP? Two times Senater Leader, why cant they nominate him for 2023?

Im tired of this injustice. You people have no conscience at all. Can you not be fair for once, and you call yourselves Christians.
In Fela's voice "Na Shakara Oloje" Igbo that will soon Atikulate once they see dollars. grin PDP knows how to use Igbo brains play "Tom and Jerry". grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Danwakae:

The same way the SouthEast have not rule Nigeria , same to the northEast ...and since 1999, the south gat SouthWest(Baba OBJ 8years) and GEJ( South south) .... The north only gat Northwest( Baba Buhari and Lat Yar'Adua) ...what about the NorthEast and Northcentral

And some people from the Southwest and Southsouth still want to rule again in 2023... Greediness... Both the APC and PDP are presenting NORTHEAST in 2023, who ever does otherwise will lose. mostly the APC , cos the PDP already gat majority of the Southsouth and Southeast ...This is the time for the NorthEast... The SouthEast is north a bad idea , but , there is no way a southerner can defeat a northerner again in northern Nigeria with the level of things in the north, the voting strength is too much ... It would be better if our leaders go back to the drawing board to zone it , so that all parties will go to a particular region to pick their candidates....without that, our lawyers and judges will always smile to the bank, while the issue of Osun, Kogi, Kano keeps playing out...I repeat , no southern candidate will defeat a northern candidate irregardless of the party
loads of trash

Abiola defeat tofa 1993

Obasanjo defeat Buhari 2003

Goodluck Jonathan defeat buhari and Atiku 2011.

Pdp zone their ticket to north they will chop severe beatingcheesy

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
All the Igbos that have being contesting since 1999, how many Igbo votes did they get. Both in the party primaries and general election

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by tfelicityk(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
In Fela's voice "Na Shakara Oloje" Igbo that will soon Atikulate once they see dollars. grin PDP knows how to use Igbo brains play "Tom and Jerry". grin
Stop talking to me right now.
I dont like unjust people.

You are quoting Fela, did Fela support injustice in his lifetime?
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by hapi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Even 5% people self dey threaten PDP, truly that party is dead.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Correcto: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
A Northern Presidential candidate in APC or PDP will win.
ArmedRobber:
Either ways pdp's decision for 2023 they re already fvcked upcheesy

Use igbos as candidate na thorough flogging

Zone presidency to North again na severe beating.

Personally I wish pdp zone the presidential ticket to north so that they can repeat same mistake they did in 2015 after GEJ 2nd term ambition tore pdp apart.

APC got presidency on platter cos there was clamour for presidency to return to North after yaradua death.

Now there is clamour for power to return to south, I hope pdp make same mistake againcheesy

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by MajohBankz: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who is ohaneze ndigbo youth council to start with? Let no person or group use the name Igbo to mask their political intentions in Nigeria. Whether they choose an Igbo, German, Dutch, Hausa or Latino, WE ARE NOT VOTING!!! QED
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
fredoooooo:

Na handicap dem carry dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Correcto:
power is going back to south.and a apc southern Candidate will emerge from either south west or south south region.

Pdp can zone their presidency to north or give it to igbos Either ways they will chop severe beating.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by SaintLucia: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Stop talking to me right now.
I dont like unjust people.

You are quoting Fela, did Fela support injustice in his lifetime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:

Personally I wish pdp zone the presidential ticket to north so that they can repeat same mistake they did in 2015 after GEJ 2nd term ambition tore pdp apart.

The North will shock you. Continue in your daydreaming... you all will see how they handle this shiit!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Danwakae(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
loads of trash

Abiola defeat tofa 1993

Obasanjo defeat Buhari 2003

Goodluck Jonathan defeat buhari and Atiku 2011.

Pdp zone their ticket to north they will chop severe beatingcheesy

That was then... Mostly in 2003, where Baba Tinubu and late Pa Abraham's AD had to endorsed Baba OBJ's PDP and they lost all their states to the PDP except Lagos... With what happened in 2015 , it will never happened again, A southerner will never defeat a northerner...just watch out ...only those of you that have not travelled out of the south will argue this.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Correcto:
whoever APC chooses will win, if APC zones it to the south, it means the Northern leaders are in support, APC will not have an ibo on its ticket. The North will not vote any party that has an Ibo on the ticket incase we have GEJ part 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
TechSkill:
The North will shock you. Continue in your daydreaming... you all will see how they handle this shiit!
yeah like they shock you atikulators after your conspiracy in the build up of 2019 election was North will vote out Buhari to extend their rule to 12yrs blablabla only for Atiku to loose his polling unit and chop severe beating in northcheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by karkel(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bluntguy:
Threat is not enough. Do the needful please.
that's what he is doing na
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Danwakae(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You northerners cannot defeat South in a political match free and fair. You use almajiri to disrupt election and cause bloodshed, you do all kind of voting irregularities, send police and army to intimidate polling booths in South. In a truly free and fair election you will lose. Its why you are refusing to do electronic voting. With electronic voting you cannot win.

Baba na, forget that thing, free and fair , A northern candidate will always win, we have the voting strength...but you should know that there is no free and fair election again in Nigeria ...not even in the church lols ...I'm not in support of domination , bt our leaders need to go for a round table meeting for proper zoning for fairness and equity

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by karkel(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:

APC got presidency on platter cos there was clamour for presidency to return to North after yaradua death.

Now there is clamour for power to return to south, I hope pdp make same mistake againcheesy

Wetin this one the talk self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Pastor Adeboye Commissions Ecumenical Centre Built By Wike, Patience Attends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.