Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (27904 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by obinoral1179(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
What is Ohanaeze Youth Council? People who are on the payroll of APC chieftains.
the truth is always bitter..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Danwakae:

Lols... You haven't been to the north... I am presently in Edo State , posted by my job... I am from Taraba state, I guess u r from the east, see ba, walahi, if there give u people Biafra , no doubt , the north will have to go back to agriculture, which u people will need, but your leaders will be the ones to enjoy it, and you people will be the loser ...in my state , Taraba , the Igbos are the driving force of our economy... Same to many states I. The north, and should Biafra be granted , it will ever remain the same for your people in the north again, its not a threat but a normal diplomacy for countries... As a northerner , with or without the Niger Delta oil, we the people stand to lose nothing ... It only our leaders that will be bothered , because they have been the ones stealing in cooperation with your own leaders ... So if u people want to go, good, pls go , its not by force to remain as one... The northern masses stand to lose nothing ...it may only be a threat to our northern leaders but not the people ...are we living better than those in the south ?, Are our leaders sharing the stolen public fund with we the people ... Pls if u people want to go, follow due process and go, so we can hear word...

Are you not proud of your middlebelt? You have turned yourselves to slaves for North.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
yeah like they shock you atikulators after your conspiracy in the build up of 2019 election was North will vote out Buhari to extend their rule to 12yrs blablabla only for Atiku to loose his polling unit and chop severe beating in northcheesy

Guy, wait for it na. 2023 is just 3 years away. So chill
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Danwakae(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
you re talking trash.
If you can't answer the reason why GEJ beat Atiku and Buhari 2011 why should I waste my time with your elementary political discussion.

You want me to reason for u after the explanation ??...as long as Presidential election is concern , since 2015, there is nothing like party the north ... Mark my moniker , and qoute me by 2023... I expect you to see it before 2022, u will be smart to qoute me in what ever way by 2021, even if u can't see it now... bad for your info, the period , where our leaders in the north are rigging election for Baba OBJ and GEJ have passed ... You should also answer why same GEJ of 2011 , was kicked out in 2015 by Baba Buhari .. maybe u think it's the 100k difference votes from Lagos that gave Baba the winnings even in 2019...wake up now or get a shock absorber ahead for 2023.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by mashad(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Unnecessary noise making

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by NedvedGraphix(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wonder shall never end
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Williemyself: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
divicode:
Trust them, they will sell their mothers for money, the developers

Can you imagine?

Soon they will be blaming other tribe for their woes

Give them good money, they will recant immediately

They are only looking for money, nothing else

And what are you looking for?

Smh
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by juszoe82: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mad people everywhere. You guys are still dreaming as it will shock you all about the secret plans of the north.
Biafra is the way out.........FULL STOP
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Danwakae:

You want me to reason for u after the explanation ??...as long as Presidential election is concern , since 2015, there is nothing like party the north ... Mark my moniker , and qoute me by 2023... I expect you to see it before 2022, u will be smart to qoute me in what ever way by 2021, even if u can't see it now... bad for your info, the period , where our leaders in the north are rigging election for Baba OBJ and GEJ have passed ... You should also answer why same GEJ of 2011 , was kicked out in 2015 by Baba Buhari .. maybe u think it's the 100k difference votes from Lagos that gave Baba the winnings even in 2019...wake up now or get a shock absorber ahead for 2023.
GEJ was kicked out in 2015 because he broke the agreement that after his first term power should go back to north because of yaradua death.
That is what tore pdp apart in 2015.
Same thing wear tear pdp apart in 2023 if they pick northern Candidate after buhari 8yrs

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
NSK4U:

whether it would be a mistake is from your own view, I personally support PDP to zone it to the North if it's not given to the Igbos. This is because everyone understands how elections are won now and no matter what, Buhari would support anyone from the North, thus police, army, Inec and judiciary would do such candidate's bidding.

Majority of Igbos would vote for Northern candidate with Igbo VP.
Buhari support pdp candidate cheesy
Are you on cow Dungcheesy
You see the reason why you igbos re so naive in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
TechSkill:

Guy, wait for it na. 2023 is just 3 years away. So chill
there is nothing to wait for. The scheming of 2023 was already in motion the moment inec declared buhari winner in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bluntguy:
Threat is not enough. Do the needful please.
Awon weyrey.
All they know is threatening & chest beating.
Common 5% na wetin?
Onye onshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
teadrake:
2023 will be an interesting year. May we live to see beyond that time
Alade!
Nothing go happen.
Do wellewelle! See shakaska.
Sojos no dry laugh.
Some never lie flat inside mud finish ba?
Wetin Okoros go see for Samanja hands no go get part 2.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Danwakae(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Are you not proud of your middlebelt? You have turned yourselves to slaves for North.

Taraba state is in the Northeast... I am not from the Northcentral or middle belt... I have told you reality ... My people in the north generally even those of u in the south , are not gaining anything from the Niger Delta oil... The leaders are the ones stealing the money and faking faints... So why will you threaten me or the northern masses that you want to go , as if there is anything we are benefiting from he resources from your land ?... Pls I am not a slave to anybody , I am from Lao Taraba state... Nigerian leaders are the issues , not the region or religion ... They are ruling by divide and rule principle , so the people cannot be united to fight for their right , today , a katsina son is the president but yet people in katsina cannot sleep with their two eyes closed, as such, to what benefits is it to the people if their own be the president ?, Did Otuke and Bayelsa State becomes Dubai with GEJ as president ?...Katsina produced two presidents, to what benefits are they to the people ?... Baba Na, if you Biafra wants to go u people should go , if possible this night , we the northern masses are not the ones holding u back

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
grin

As long as it's Pdp, SE can only bark but can't bite..

Alaye!
Olenu nbe.
Wagbayi.
#Wolett nko
Holla my paddy come abeg.
Awon Onyaras dey pariwo for where?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
What is Ohanaeze Youth Council? People who are on the payroll of APC chieftains.
Daalu.
Your head is there joor.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Erickymania: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
isthatso:

Nigeria fought a 3 year war to keep the oil. I am sure if there was no oil in the then eastern region, Ibos would have been allowed to leave at the time, conversely, if there was no Oil, the ibos wouldnt have declared Biafra. The civil war was all about oil, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. It was the ibos themselves that removed the right to referendum and secession from the constitution when ironsi was in power briefly. They are the ones who with decree 34 created the powerful central government that everyone complains about today when Ironsi was in power, i guess they thought they would be in power forever.

I do not hate ibos, I just think they do not think before they talk and act when it comes to politics. You dont make noise and threats from a position of weakness. I have said it many times, the ibo man succeeds in business because he has a drive to be no1, that spirit is good in business but bad in personal relations and for politics because politics is a game of compromise and patience. You cannot get ahead in politics if you must always get your way. If you look at the political history of Nigeria since independence, the ibos are the only ones who if they dont get their way scatter everything for themselves and everybody. Even the North who have the numbers to dominate and can say f0ck you to everyone else know how to compromise and when to compromise. The North settled on Gowon who is a christian from the middle belt at a time of great tension, they also settled on OBJ after the dark days of Abacha, the SW for 40 years did not taste power at the centre but hell did not break loose, technically speaking the SW has not had a president that is their choice. But the ibo man always must have his way or else he brings down the whole house, which ironically makes it even harder to get what he wants because he loses trust. He then comes back even weaker acting as if nothing happened expecting people to forget what he did when things didnt go his way. This has been the the Ibo playbook since 1966.
How can u analyze d whole Igbo so accurately like this? You have my respect

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
vickydevoka:
Buh to be honest Igbos n Yoruba deserve to rule dis country. Northerners to love power abeg Jo.
Obasanjo na Uhrobo for your yansh abi?
#NLSpecimen
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by kingzizzy: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by John Nnia Nwodo, has no youth council. Ohanaeze youth council led by Okechukwu Isiguzoro, is sponsored by the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media. Thats why every statement by the so called Ohanaeze Youth Council is usually published by a Western based media house, and none from the East
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Danwakae(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
GEJ was kicked out in 2015 because he broke the agreement that after his first term power should go back to north because of yaradua death.
That is what tore pdp apart in 2015.
Same thing wear tear pdp apart in 2023 if they pick northern Candidate after buhari 8yrs

After Late Yar'Adua 4years, yet Baba Buhari still did 8years , all from just the NorthWest alone... and u think Northcentral and Northeast will vote a Southwesterner or Southsoutherner again after voting Baba OBJ for 8years , and GEJ for 4years ??... Apart from the southeast , who are not serious about it, no other zone from the south can complain about a NorthEast presidency .. I don't want to talk about party , becuase as long as Presidential election is concern in the north , parties has been cancelled since 2015....the signal is there in Sokoto , Bauchi, Kano... Those are state that have two strong parties( APC and PDP) but go check their presidential election results , even the senatorial ... And compare with the states elections... U don't want to learn .. pls get a shock absorber ahead of 2023, goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Tulsaguy: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
bizme:
How many be Igbo votes...in total? I want to check something.

Four hundred and Nineteen.... put the number..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ikenna44: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
You're too bothered about a party you don't seem to care about. Just focus on how you will package tinubu... Don't worry about what pdp is doing.

ArmedRobber:
Either ways pdp's decision for 2023 they re already fvcked upcheesy

Use igbos as candidate na thorough flogging

Zone presidency to North again na severe beating.

Personally I wish pdp zone the presidential ticket to north so that they can repeat same mistake they did in 2015 after GEJ 2nd term ambition tore pdp apart.

APC got presidency on platter cos there was clamour for presidency to return to North after yaradua death.

Now there is clamour for power to return to south, I hope pdp make same mistake againcheesy

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ikenna44: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
You're crying more than the bereaved! �

divicode:
Trust them, they will sell their mothers for money, the developers

Can you imagine?

Soon they will be blaming other tribe for their woes

Give them good money, they will recant immediately

They are only looking for money, nothing else

Smh
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

All your hypocritical attempts to goad the Igbo to get PDP ticket so as to make the SW journey easier in 2023 will fall flat. You can push our buttons bro, try the door bell.
Slavish hypothesis.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ikenna44: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
South east has agreed. We can't rule Nigeria... We agree.
But we will be damned if tinubu rules this country.
The southeast will support anybody that comes from the north... Even if they are coming with a north/north ticket!

Let us see if the North's assumed hatred for the southeast is greater than their love for power.

I want to see how northerners will leave a northern candidate and vote for tinubu. �
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
isthatso:
Empty threat! who do they want to vote for, their sworn enemy APC?

The problem with Ibos is they dont know how to play politics and end up ALWAYS painting themselves into a corner and losing out. i have said it many times, the ibo vote has become the most inconsequential vote in Nigeria. SS, SW have more power in Nigeria's political equation. They are the only people that will only vote one party come rain come sunshine, even the North will change party depending on whther it favours them. As such there is no incentive to woo the ibos because come what may they will vote PDP. The biggest mistake Atiku made was giving Obi the VP slot and gaining no votes as a result. The VP slot is a bargaining tool, you dont give it to a zone that was already in the bag. As it happens PDP even got less votes from SE than 2015.

Every major political decision the ibo has made has backfired since 1960 if you think about it.

Joining Belewa backfired
1966 ibo coup backfired
civil war backfired
supporting shagari in the hope of Ekwueme presidency backfired
Supporting Atiku backfired

60 years and still no presidency, not only that they no longer control the oil and other revenues from their region like they did in 1960 before they scattered everything for themselves and everybody else with their lust for power and domination over others. the decree 34 law Ironsi enacted remains the root of all Nigerias problems today.
Arrogance, a disgusting virtue to God Almighty himself!

GOD said: I GOD THE SUPREME, RESISTS THE PROUD.

National healing starts by Grand Apology for the needless murders of:

Late Sir Ahmadu Bello.
A politician that addresses over 3 million people at a time, in the past.

A politician that cemented together in unity, the present 19 northern states!

Also needless murders of late Sir Tafawa Balewa, Okotie Eboh and others!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Area4Area: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

What we need is restructuring. Let every zone hold its own affair. Why are you almajiris scared of restructure? Do you think we care about Nigeria if we can manage our own affairs in SE/SS Attaché by fire by force between brothers. We and you have nothing in common, go and chop your rotation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Either ways pdp's decision for 2023 they re already fvcked upcheesy

Use igbos as candidate na thorough flogging

Zone presidency to North again na severe beating.

Personally I wish pdp zone the presidential ticket to north so that they can repeat same mistake they did in 2015 after GEJ 2nd term ambition tore pdp apart.

APC got presidency on platter cos there was clamour for presidency to return to North after yaradua death.

Now there is clamour for power to return to south, I hope pdp make same mistake againcheesy

I wished the same so that you can see how Yoruba can defeat Northerners in presidential election without 5% people's vote
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
isthatso:
Empty threat! who do they want to vote for, their sworn enemy APC?

The problem with Ibos is they dont know how to play politics and end up ALWAYS painting themselves into a corner and losing out. i have said it many times, the ibo vote has become the most inconsequential vote in Nigeria. SS, SW have more power in Nigeria's political equation. They are the only people that will only vote one party come rain come sunshine, even the North will change party depending on whther it favours them. As such there is no incentive to woo the ibos because come what may they will vote PDP. The biggest mistake Atiku made was giving Obi the VP slot and gaining no votes as a result. The VP slot is a bargaining tool, you dont give it to a zone that was already in the bag. As it happens PDP even got less votes from SE than 2015.

Every major political decision the ibo has made has backfired since 1960 if you think about it.

Joining Belewa backfired
1966 ibo coup backfired
civil war backfired
supporting shagari in the hope of Ekwueme presidency backfired
Supporting Atiku backfired

60 years and still no presidency, not only that they no longer control the oil and other revenues from their region like they did in 1960 before they scattered everything for themselves and everybody else with their lust for power and domination over others. the decree 34 law Ironsi enacted remains the root of all Nigerias problems today.
Arrogance, a disgusting virtue to God Almighty himself!

GOD said: I GOD THE SUPREME, RESISTS THE PROUD.

National healing starts by Grand Apology for the needless murders of:

Late Sir Ahmadu Bello.
A politician that addresses over 3 million people at a time, in the past.

A politician that cemented together in unity, the present 19 northern states!

Also needless murders of late Sir Tafawa Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Ademulegun, late SL Akintola & his ABU ZARIA final year son and others!

Until then and that is done; watch as other Nigerians would EMPATHICALLY APOLOGIZED for the needless genocidal loss of our brothers and sisters of eastern origin, who haplessly lost their lives in a barbaric gruesome manners, during the inglorious civil war. Sad. We really need to have a reciprocated national apologies.

In so doing, we can all in unison move forward.

God bless Ndigbos
God bless Yorubas
God bless Hausas & Northern Nigeria
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by idafa2018: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Empty boast
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by 35824L: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by John Nnia Nwodo, has no youth council. Ohanaeze youth council led by Okechukwu Isiguzoro, is sponsored by the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media. Thats why every statement by the so called Ohanaeze Youth Council is usually published by a Western based media house, and none from the East
How many east based newspapers do you people have? All media houses are either in Lagos or Abuja. Anyway, anybody you like bring out, serious beating awaits him. Atiku will chop beating, Tambuwal will chop too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest / Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat And Others Inspect Ikeja BRT Terminal, Igando Housing Estate / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.