Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (27909 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick RCCG Candidate, Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye – MURIC / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by NosaHenry(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2020
The task before the ibos is to come up with a consensus candidate. Because of disunity among them this is a great challenge.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by itoba4real(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2020
not only the pdp even apc has to zone its candidate from the east.its time for nigeria to allow the south east to rule.this nation was built on a triperted tribal arrangement hence none of them should be marginalized.we minorities are only spectators
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2020
helinues:
grin

As long as it's Pdp, SE can only bark but can't bite..

Buhari and APC solicited their support and votes in 2019 with a promise of APC presidential ticket in 2023, they gladly said no. I still don't understand why they hate APC so much, the party that was formed in 2014! Enugu state is even worse for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:
we Ndigbo outrightly reject this Ohaneze statement, power must retained in North, we must teach this Yoruba Muslim lesson

that's the mentality of Igbo, they want north to retained power to spite Yoruba that have tasted it before. politics is versatile and diversify, you contest for it or keep shut to allow others who are interested to contest, if you're not contesting

God bless Yoruba land
God bless Yoruba people who aren't licking the ass of those greedy old fools
I love your posts I've seen so far on this forum.
How can we eject these greedy old fools from toying with the wheels of our national development?
God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2020
itoba4real:
not only the pdp even apc has to zone its candidate from the east.its time for nigeria to allow the south east to rule.this nation was built on a triperted tribal arrangement hence none of them should be marginalized.we minorities are only spectators
Nigerians should allow a credible leader to rule not based on regions.That said, who are the easterners presenting as their credible leader?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
[s][/s]
Nonsense. Igbo make up over 25% of every state in Nigeria. If na so, we are the only people that can win election without help from outsider. We may not win the majority but believe we will clinch the electoral count. In some states we are above 50%. This your bridge building is becoming stale.
I would have replied on your false statistics but you should know better. Getting Presidency isn't by quoting figures but putting those figures into action. Peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by myobjective: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Danwakae:

After Late Yar'Adua 4years, yet Baba Buhari still did 8years , all from just the NorthWest alone... and u think Northcentral and Northeast will vote a Southwesterner or Southsoutherner again after voting Baba OBJ for 8years , and GEJ for 4years ??... Apart from the southeast , who are not serious about it, no other zone from the south can complain about a NorthEast presidency .. I don't want to talk about party , becuase as long as Presidential election is concern in the north , parties has been cancelled since 2015....the signal is there in Sokoto , Bauchi, Kano... Those are state that have two strong parties( APC and PDP) but go check their presidential election results , even the senatorial ... And compare with the states elections... U don't want to learn .. pls get a shock absorber ahead of 2023, goodnight.

You are a Hausa - Fulani settler in Taraba state. The real indeginous Taraban will vote for any southerners before they vote for sahellian from the arid land of Muslim north.

I have friends from Taraba and I know most see themselves as Middle beltan( which makes sense when you look at the map). The people that matters in the north have already conseed that power will rotates to the south, no that they have any other option though because they know anything else may jeopardize the unity of the country.

Talking about how the people vote, what really matters is winning the primary of the party first, then have the war chest to convince the power broker in each states to support your candidates, then buy the religious leaders to your side and the press. You are good to go. The northern masses will always do as they are told.

Lastly, stop over rating the Hausa-Fulani north. The north don't vote one way rather the Hausa Fulani of northwest vote one way. Some Hausa settlers and Hausanized tribes in North East, Hausa-Fulani settlers in middle belt and Muslim in the northeast vote the same way while the other tribes in the north vote for their man.
Insecurity, clashes between Hausa-Fulani settlers and the indegenouse people of these areas as magnify the enimity and also shaped their voting. Buhari would never have won the election without the support from the south simply because Middle belt and northeastern Christians will never voted for him.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by jrusky(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2020
This threat is what is annoying me in the whole thing.

You bitchs stop threatening people for presidency, play politics the way other region play politics stop being nuissance to the nation political podium.

Stop threatening biko stop it. You can not be forcing presidency on Nigerians. And by the way when Obi was picked as Vice to Atiku was this not same Ohanashit that said Obi was not Igbo candidate

Where was Ohanashit when that bastard called Kanu demarketed Atiku/Obi with his sudden Atiku is a Cameroonian knowing fully well that was the slightest chance for Igbo to be in Aso Rock but that bitch blew it off

Did Ohanashit even voted for PDP in 2019? Were they not the one that secretly voted over 25% votes Buhari got in SE or what the hell are they talking about? 90% of ohanashit are pdp by face but apc by votes.

Nonsense hypocrites bitchs!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2020
isthatso:
Empty threat! who do they want to vote for, their sworn enemy APC?

The problem with Ibos is they dont know how to play politics and end up ALWAYS painting themselves into a corner and losing out. i have said it many times, the ibo vote has become the most inconsequential vote in Nigeria. SS, SW have more power in Nigeria's political equation. They are the only people that will only vote one party come rain come sunshine, even the North will change party depending on whther it favours them. As such there is no incentive to woo the ibos because come what may they will vote PDP. The biggest mistake Atiku made was giving Obi the VP slot and gaining no votes as a result. The VP slot is a bargaining tool, you dont give it to a zone that was already in the bag. As it happens PDP even got less votes from SE than 2015.

Every major political decision the ibo has made has backfired since 1960 if you think about it.

Joining Belewa backfired so they staged a coup
1966 ibo coup backfired so they went to war, the civil war too backfired.
They are the ones who removed referendum, it backfired on them now they are shouting referendum. They are the ones who abolished regional autonomy without consulting any other region and created unitary government, it backfired and now they are shouting restructuring and resource control.
They supported shagari in the hope of Ekwueme presidency, it backfired
Supporting Atiku backfired now they are talking of All parties fielding Ibo
Now it is dawning on them there is no appetite for Ibo presidency and you can already see their elites coming out more boldly in favour of Kanu.....that too will backfire.

60 years and still no presidency, not only that they no longer control the oil and other revenues from their region like they did in 1960 before they scattered everything for themselves and everybody else with their lust for power and domination over others. the decree 34 law Ironsi enacted remains the root of all Nigerias problems today.

You can always trust them to make the wrong political choices and shoot themselves in the foot. Their motives are never for the good of all. They think only of themselves and when it backfires they sell themselves out for a few pieces of silver for crumbs at the table. As a result no one takes them or their noise making seriously anymore.
In conclusion, the Igbo's should learn from the mistakes of their failed political past, both nationally and regionally. Every leader should chart the way forward for their respective regions, their development should be visible before coming to tell us how they can drive development for the nation as a whole, leaders should have successes that they can point back to for the least assurance of good governance.

I laugh when I hear any of my IPOB friends say it's Yorubas holding them from leaving this "Zoo".
They forget that Awolowo fought for the secession clause to be included in the Constitution but their leader Azikiwe sided with Balewa and rejected it, for reasons best known to him. As at then they supported it because they were not on the receiving end, now that the tables have turned they're crying foul.
Ezekiel 21:27 is a sure reminder.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Muna4real(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2020
oh God! When will this foolish leaders of ours realize that presidency will not achieve anything for nndigbo. Biafra is a better choice. They should channel all the energy they use in shouting presidency to actualization of biafra.Then, they can fight for presidency in Biafra. It's as simple as that. This presidency will not benefit nndigbo in any way.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by zuto4u(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
And what is the needful?
Bluntguy:
Threat is not enough. Do the needful please.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Muna4real(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2020
zuto4u:
And what is the needful?

The "needful " is to bow down to fulanis even when they kill our people and rape our women. That's the needful he is talking about my dear.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by John Nnia Nwodo, has no youth council. Ohanaeze youth council led by Okechukwu Isiguzoro, is sponsored by the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media. Thats why every statement by the so called Ohanaeze Youth Council is usually published by a Western based media house, and none from the East

I believe you. I have noticed them too.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by kikake: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2020
teadrake:
2023 will be an interesting year. May we live to see beyond that time
Those who may discard rotation of presidency in 2023 may see it can’t be business as usual any further in a country of inequality.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Aufbauh:
Their eyes don clear finally ba? cheesy

The Igbos in the PDP are not even helping matters as if they're dumb and sleepwalking.
They're not even pushing their position or negotiating their interest. They're only after their individual interest.

So says an Awusa-Afonja who has never stepped foot in the SE.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Ategberoson(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
WhizdomXX:

I love your posts I've seen so far on this forum.
How can we eject these greedy old fools from toying with the wheels of our national development?
God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

thanks bro.

by educating and enlightening many political sycophants from the major two political parties

before we can have a sane political environment, the mindset of average Nigeria youths must change, we must rescue ourselves from divide and rule these useless scallywag leaders have used to divide us, we must understand the true form of politics, we must participate in politics from ward to local govt level, we must stop looking at advantage above development

it's only in Nigeria, politicians will steal their collective wealth to send their kids abroad and these kids will still be admire and worshipped by the same helpless youths

despite there is unemployment on the increase in Nigeria today, do you know many unemployed youths is still defending Buhari, someone like Slawomirr just because they've alternative out

all hands must be on deck to reinstate our psychological traits

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by OfoIgbo: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
ehinmowo:

Politics is planning and calculation. The truth is that Igbo cannot be president in 2023. because they have not built such bridge b4 now.

Have you seen the Electoral Act? No region or zone can win presidential election without the other. In order to win the election you must have at least 25% vote in at least 24 states. So even if all southern states votes for u or all northern states vote for you and you have majority vote, you cannot still win the election without other people voting for u.

Atiku had some chance to win the election in 2019. He pitched with the Igbos and he got abysmal votes. Had Igbos truly vote enmass for Atiku, then the next presidential ticket coming to the south would have been for them. To make things worse, Igbos lack political maturity and they have terrible relationship with other NIgerians (including SS). Tell me how can they win?

One important variable you have not taken account of, is the fact that in previous elections, the SS and SE zones will normally give people from outside their zones, up to 25% of their votes. This time around, it will not happen, thus making it difficult for any northerner or indeed, any non-SS/SE candidate from qualifying, in accordance to what the constitution stipulates.

Today, no SW candidate can claim to have the SS and SS votes come 2023. Any SW candidate may have to depend on just the SW votes, and possibly any northern zone the person is able to convince.
Today, no NW candidate can claim to have any other northern zone in the bag, come 2023, especially as the NW has had its fair share following the Buhari and Yaradua presidencies.

With today's politics, truth be told, the SE zone is much more likely to vote for an SS candidate, and the SS zone is much more likely to vote for an SE candidate. In fact, major personalities in the SS have already endorsed the notion of an SE candidate for 2023.

The SW attitude in 2015 has ensured that no other southern zone will ever support anyone coming out of the Tinubu stables. That is guaranteed.

Of course, I know that the party big wigs will try and rig the system to manipulate their person (e.g. Tinubu) into power, but if it really goes down to true democracy, Tinubu or indeed any NWern candidate will have no chance. Buhari lost the 2019 election by the way. It was a highly corrupt supreme court that declared him the winner. What this means is that the SS and SE voting strength is not to be trifled with.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ikenna44: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
� wait na 2023 dey come... Una go hear word! As far as presidency in this country is concerned... The south should forget it!

The north will continue ruling until further notice! The same thing that happened to awolowo and mko will happen to tinubu... You people never learn!

Area4Area:
Tinubu still giving you nightmares
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ikenna44: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Which awolowo are you talking about?? The coward that starved over 3million women and children to death?! Sorry bro... We can't take you and your useless coward of an ancestor seriously!

WhizdomXX:

In conclusion, the Igbo's should learn from the mistakes of their failed political past, both nationally and regionally. Every leader should chart the way forward for their respective regions, their development should be visible before coming to tell us how they can drive development for the nation as a whole, leaders should have successes that they can point back to for the least assurance of good governance.

I laugh when I hear any of my IPOB friends say it's Yorubas holding them from leaving this "Zoo".
They forget that Awolowo fought for the secession clause to be included in the Constitution but their leader Azikiwe sided with Balewa and rejected it, for reasons best known to him. As at then they supported it because they were not on the receiving end, now that the tables have turned they're crying foul.
Ezekiel 21:27 is a sure reminder.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ehinmowo: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
OfoIgbo:

One important variable you have not taken account of, is the fact that in previous elections, the SS and SE zones will normally give people from outside their zones, up to 25% of their votes. This time around, it will not happen, thus making it difficult for any northerner or indeed, any non-SS/SE candidate from qualifying, in accordance to what the constitution stipulates.

Today, no SW candidate can claim to have the SS and SS votes come 2023. Any SW candidate may have to depend on just the SW votes, and possibly any northern zone the person is able to convince.
Today, no NW candidate can claim to have any other northern zone in the bag, come 2023, especially as the NW has had its fair share following the Buhari and Yaradua presidencies.

With today's politics, truth be told, the SE zone is much more likely to vote for an SS candidate, and the SS zone is much more likely to vote for an SE candidate. In fact, major personalities in the SS have already endorsed the notion of an SE candidate for 2023.

The SW attitude in 2015 has ensured that no other southern zone will ever support anyone coming out of the Tinubu stables. That is guaranteed.

Of course, I know that the party big wigs will try and rig the system to manipulate their person (e.g. Tinubu) into power, but if it really goes down to true democracy, Tinubu or indeed any NWern candidate will have no chance. Buhari lost the 2019 election by the way. It was a highly corrupt supreme court that declared him the winner. What this means is that the SS and SE voting strength is not to be trifled with.

You truly don't understand winning a presidential election in NIgeria. Perhaps you didn't read my post.

If ALL the people in SE and SS, I meant all, vote for a candidate. In fact if ALL the people in the south vote for a candidate (SE,SS,SW). Without have at least 25% vote from some other states from the north, that candidate cannot win the election. Even if he has the highest number of votes. The same goes to the north.

The people that drafted the electoral Act did so in their wisdom so that nobody can win election base on number but based of collaboration with other regions.

You truly don't know how electoral pattern goes in NIgeria. In your own little mind you think SS is with you? Have you seen the pattern of voting in SS since 1999? Why I dey even dey waste my time self.

See I am not going to go back and forth with you guys. Just do whatever you think is right in your sight in 2023. Depend on SE and SS votes alone and see what happens to your candidate.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
ArmedRobber:
there is nothing to wait for. The scheming of 2023 was already in motion the moment inec declared buhari winner in 2019.
Like I said, you will learn a bitter lesson when the time come.

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
TechSkill:

Like I said, you will learn a bitter lesson when the time come.
nobody knows that stupid idiot in the scheme of things. Can he influence his family members to vote cheesy
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by Chirowman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
ok ooo
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
ikenna44:
Which awolowo are you talking about?? The coward that starved over 3million women and children to death?! Sorry bro... We can't take you and your useless coward of an ancestor seriously!

Either way you can't change the fact that Awolowo tried to include secession and Zik rejected it. Of course he was forced to choose sides and he chose not to be on the loosing side of history for the same people he indirectly tried to help few years ago. It's sad but it's true.
Calling him a Coward, why the unnecessary insults? either way women and children on both sides would have been starved, larger numbers on both sides if he supported Biafra. He simply chose against war like he did just a decade ago,
so you blaming him for the starvation is a clear ignorance of what really happened in that war.
So next time I think you should be more appreciative for the role he played in helping your newfound cause. Also avoid insults, it's cowardly.

Nigeria can be great again if we all work together

The Midwest remembers.

Peace.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
ArmedRobber:
nobody knows that stupid idiot in the scheme of things. Can he influence his family members to vote cheesy
lmaooo.. that is ur excuse, abi? Just have it at the back of your mind that they don't play politics like you hope so that you don't end up disappointed.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Either way you can't change the fact that Awolowo tried to include secession and Zik rejected it. Of course he was forced to choose sides and he chose not to be on the loosing side of history for the same people he indirectly tried to help few years ago. It's sad but it's true.
Calling him a Coward, why the unnecessary insults? either way women and children on both sides would have been starved, larger numbers on both sides if he supported Biafra. He simply chose against war like he did just a decade ago,
so you blaming him for the starvation is a clear ignorance of what really happened in that war.
So next time I think you should be more appreciative for the role he played in helping your newfound cause. Also avoid insults, it's cowardly.

Nigeria can be great again if we all work together

The Midwest remembers.

Peace.
What you said it true and Zik is very hated right now for that. It is even said that during the Biafra war, he sat on the fence. Nobody talks about Zik anymore.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

thanks bro.

by educating and enlightening many political sycophants from the major two political parties

before we can have a sane political environment, the mindset of average Nigeria youths must change, we must rescue ourselves from divide and rule these useless scallywag leaders have used to divide us, we must understand the true form of politics, we must participate in politics from ward to local govt level, we must stop looking at advantage above development

it's only in Nigeria, politicians will steal their collective wealth to send their kids abroad and these kids will still be admire and worshipped by the same helpless youths

despite there is unemployment on the increase in Nigeria today, do you know many unemployed youths is still defending Buhari, someone like Slawomirr just because they've alternative out

all hands must be on deck to reinstate our psychological traits

Your welcome.
Come to think of it these politician's children, you hardly see them in your secondary schools or universities. Even in your workplace. If the things they're promising to us they can't let their children enjoy it why are they in such positions. You develop what you are using, where you are staying not otherwise. Nigerian youths why aren't we thinking knowledgeably?? Why??

On another note, the FG's failures are not just of Buhari but of his administration and the other arms of Government especially the legislature. Same goes for the successes achieved.
Sha but he's the leader so what do I know?
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by OreMI22: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-pick-northern-candidate-forget-igbo-votes-ohanaeze-tells-pdp/

Who told you that votes really count in Nigeria? If it did, Buhari will not be having a second term. Everybody know it was INEC that manipulated him into office.

So this faceless men trying to pretend they are the real OHANEZE should bite the dust. IGBO DOES NOT NEED PDP PRESIDENTIAL SLOT IN 2023. For 2023, it's the APC that is asked to give its Igbo members a chance! PDP is free to give it's 2023 presidential slot to the Northeast, after which it should go to the Southeast! Get it right and don't get it mixed up!
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by ArmedRobber: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
TechSkill:
lmaooo.. that is ur excuse, abi? Just have it at the back of your mind that they don't play politics like you hope so that you don't end up disappointed.
shut the fvck up . the major players and decision makers in north re clamouring presidency to return to south. You re scavenging for the social media post of a non-entity to masturbate on it , seems your brain is paining you.
Re: 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP by TechSkill: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
ArmedRobber:
shut the fvck up . the major players and decision makers in north re clamouring presidency to return to south. You re scavenging for the social media post of a non-entity to masturbate on it , seems your brain is paining you.

One thing is certain, in 2023, THERE IS NO ZONING! What happened in 2015 will be repeated and just as the North embraced it, they will embrace it again.
As it stand, the North now has upper hand than the South...You are free to dream!

You think 2015 was a smart move don't you? wait for it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Orji Uzor Kalu And Andy Uba Dancing To Phyno's Highway Song (Video) / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.