Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures (56348 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Two Corpers, Yinka And Tolu Engaged / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by 2cribz: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bad acne. Yuck. Disgisting face. I played jargo album, m.i album too,then hola at your boy album.. those 3 albums my hostel hear am hot as far back as 2010/2012.. the way u dancing ma u got me.. tone none nat nor nuuu.
I'm feeling u more.u got me . tone none nat nor nuuu.

Nice instrumentals... i never knew wizkid then o. Na jesse jagz make me know am.

M.i burst my head,nice delivery.
Doooeen
Dooooeen
Love lets me to be....
Imperfectly me

That year was a competitive year man. Both home and away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbh6uC0FmqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKPhOH38SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BttgJ2wBTSc
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by TimeTraveller: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
I am looking for wife o! I am not even playing o! If there's any lady ready to settle down with a 40yrs old single and never married guy, hit my DM. At least by March we suppose do introduction.

I serious o!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by femi4: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
MI is next
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
jimyjames:

really? well good for her, it's been a long time, my cousin brother was a close friend of Jude back in Jos, not everyone knows about it, how did you know?

Ruby Gyang spoke about it on many occasions. M.I has always spoken about Ruby and and his niece. It wasn't a secret.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by brain54(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
where my man M.I?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by cybriz82(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
nice one, congrats jaga, a very talented rapper that never was...
he was soo good in the rap game and people once agreed dt he was the best and even better than his brother m.i..
still dnt kno what went wrong bt jaga story is a perfect example of "no be who good pass they carry first" sometimes other factors are involved..
whenever i remember his story, i keep praying that my TALENT should never be made SILENT...
its never too late 4 him though, happy new week nairalanders..

So much love d song he ft Wizkid..
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by brain54(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Edyice:
grin mi said Jessy like women die ... And fine gals but after seeing his wife undecided I weak . Anyways his not handsome

Both of them are on the same league grin cheesy

Chaiii this gal Ugly .. even OLD SNOOP-DOG won't get down with this ...
I don't think that girl is ugly...maybe she doesn't look a certain way...the kind of beauty portrayed in music videos but am sure there are qualities she has that got Jesse hooked...wife no be girlfriend o!

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by paulolee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
cybriz82:

So much love d song he ft Wizkid..
dope jamz,..the gee was jus too good and a lyrical genius...its jus soo bad dt he didn't lived to his expectations
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by oonix(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
invinzible1:

Because you really don't understand rap music. Lol go back and listen MI songs Start from Crowd Mentality down to Lion.... Don't forget to listen to illegal music 2 and 3.
I really don't know the parameters you guys use in rating Jags above MI.
asweear. You nailed it bro. He doesn't come close to m.I by a thousand miles. Well I think they're just making him feel good about his not so stellar career.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Tchalz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Obdk:

Jags have more depth than mi. Mi is wat vector describe as online musicians. Only good at commercial...

The mi vs vector beef of earlier this year confirmed it...
Who is this one? Vector isn't half of MI nigga. Illegal music 1&2 go will finish all of vector's discography. In the diss tracks what depth did vector reach? In fact, go listen to all of their projects and come tell us who has depth.Clearly you're not on that level,so average bars sound exotic to you.Shii.Do not in your next life disrespect that OG.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by owila4luv(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
it's better to marry civil servant than marry this one in the name of celebrity wife!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by chawtinz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
KidDarkness:
Chai! See how the pictures are making me hunger and thirst for marriage. When will it be my turn ooo? Well, it's people that are in relationships that are getting married. Lemme just sit down here and keep fantasizing.
lol na same moto carry us Bros...May God show us that joyful day. Amen!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
chocboi78:
JARGO sarki ganga
#the greatest..
#jarga love
thank you.

Jagz is my best. I really dunno why he went low. He just looks so much like his father.

MI didn't attend the wedding, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Champneys: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jaga!
Jago Baba.
Blessings.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by jimyjames(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
DapperGuy:

Ruby Gyang spoke about it on many occasions. M.I has always spoken about Ruby and and his niece. It wasn't a secret.
thanks for the information, I knew about the pregnancy back in Jos from my cousin bro, I didn't even know the girl in question

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Benrosaria(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
saphiere:
God as I celebrate others, may I be celebrated too.
Why is He looking like my late grandpa in this photo??

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Obdk: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Tchalz post=93637664][/quote]

You think attacking my personality will validate ur claim... It only show how shallow u re....
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by onosbaba3310: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
abeg that's not Jesse jagz , check the picture well��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by KenModi(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2020
NACE13:
Most Nigerians saw this dude but went ahead to pick those guys with meaningless lyrics as their fave. iWeep
My favourite song then was/is Redemption

Yet we wonder why Nigeria mata bend like dis well well
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by craves(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2020
embarassed
Edyice:

I swear

With the looks on their face , I am 100% sure that their children will ugly ...

If you are confident, upload ur real picture here let's see his you look. Mtcheeew

So many bitter souls on nairaland
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Zeinymira(f): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
nateDZA:
shocked Uhmmm?!! Why you no drop 1 mOre ALbum firSt JeSse Jagala Jagala
He has a new EP titled Garba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.