Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] (10296 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Better Alternative To House Paint / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Petyr1: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
demoBaba:

Don't say that.

Rug is going out of market now

We used rubber carpet before rug now who's using rubber carpet now.
people are still using carpet. In fact i prefer carpet to rug. rug brings out odour when wet or dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by consultancy: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2020
kemicalreact:
E shock me aswear grin grin grin
you should knw des girls are dumb f*cks. They got nothing in their heads.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by IVORY2009(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
nnadychuks:
Wallstickers are unique and durable wallcoverings.which is sold per sqm(2large foam boards)

Measuring 1.07sqm(width)

Wallstickers are self adhesive in the sense that u can install it yourself ..they already has glue attach to the back .

They can be washed and reused .

Easily removed and can be reused

Avaliable in white only..

Pls do not paint .
Reach me on WhatsApp/calls 08116671284
Price per square meter is 3000

Where are your original pictures or materials, as most of the pictures are taken from the internet, and a site picture you have worked on, anyone can go take pictures from the internet and make claims.

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nnadychuks(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2020
IVORY2009:

Where are your original pictures or materials, as most of the pictures are taken from the internet, and a site picture you have worked on, anyone can go take pictures from the internet and make claims.

5 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by K254725: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
I love them. They look like insulation for cold weather cool
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
kemicalreact:
What sort of fuckery is this for goodness sake? undecided undecided

demoBaba:

I don't know what you're talking about, washing machine ke?

alphaRego01:

[quote author=nnadychuks post=93627234] haha please don’t wash with a washing machine cheesy just a light hand wash would do

Palema007:
E shock you? grin cheesy cheesy

Brachaa you made my day,... Thanks for the laugh. cheesy grin
I'm glad I did grin

starstaz:

Washing machine.haaa

kemicalreact:
What sort of fuckery is this for goodness sake? undecided undecided

Gentle men and Ladies, the last I checked, it never a crime to ask questions. Whether it sounds silly or sensible! It doesn't make one less of themselves rather it makes you to be better informed.

Now, reason I asked was because that thing originally comes flat and looks like it is inflated with air before it is installed. So I reasoned that when about to be washed, can be deflated to its original form (flat) for easy wash and then thought it could as well go into the washing machine.

Now, if its not doable, I expect a simple "no" rather than make a hullabaloo of my question. tongue

Anyways. Thanks guys.

Happy Sunday to ya'all. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Xavie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
ibrutex:
Op tell us how much na, or the price self dey fear you to mention niii.
Why e no go fear am hahaha
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Xavie(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

lol you're worsening it sef... how on earth does that look inflatable
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
lol you're worsening it sef... how on earth does that look inflatable

Oops... You see why it was wise I asked that question, ?
I thought the angle I marked red was the whole bulk of the mat. On closer look now I realized the smooth side is the wall. Looking at it from the angle I marked was what confused me especially because the wall is white.

Oh... Now I see. Its just like wall paper only a bit thicker.

Okeydokey then.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow lovely! This is just like slabs of walls.
But that washing part though. How is it done? Can it be washed with a washing machine?

I like it.

Lol.., it can only be cleaned. Not washed! Been using it for a long time, it’s quite beautiful only when it is decorated on parts of your living room but not everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol.., it can only be cleaned. No washed! Been using it for a long time, it’s quite beautiful only when it is decorated on parts of your living room but not everywhere..

Wow! This is beautiful.. Looks like some wonderland with the perfect lighting you got there.

Yeah, it's looks better used on some parts. Pasting it everywhere will make it look so artificial.

Yeah I just realized its like wall paper. Seen it a couple of times but not this brick pattern. The ones ive seen are with floral designs and some 3d designs. Not bricks.

Thanks though.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Wow! This is beautiful.. Looks like some wonderland with the perfect lighting you got there.

Yeah, it's looks better used on some parts. Pasting it everywhere will make it look so artificial.

Yeah I just realized its like wall paper. Seen it a couple of times but not this brick pattern. The ones ive seen are with floral designs and some 3d designs. Not bricks.

Thanks though.

Thanks for the compliments! Though it didn’t come cheap!! grin.

I’m a believer of where your home is, that’s where your heart is. Have a nice day ahead!

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

I’m a believer of where your home is, that’s where your heart is. Have a nice day ahead!

You're welcome.

You too. smiley
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by laluski(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol.., it can only be cleaned. Not washed! Been using it for a long time, it’s quite beautiful only when it is decorated on parts of your living room but not everywhere.

Bro hope you're married with children..cos no babe Wei go enter this parlour Wei her life go remain the same after spending nite for ya bedroom grin...I really like your tv stand ...no common at all..it's obvious no be all these Yaba/Ikotun/ Okoko funiture makers
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
laluski:

Bro hope you're married with children..cos no babe Wei go enter this parlour Wei her life go remain the same after spending nite for ya bedroom grin...I really like your tv stand ...no common at all..it's obvious no be all these Yaba/Ikotun/ Okoko funiture makers

cheesy cheesy. You are really funny with your words. I am single, not searching though! Nigerian girls problems too much sir.. Thanks for the compliments, if anyone is interested in sitting room settings, I could give an advice or two.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by puffpuff: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Roon9:

I believe your dimension was in feet so converting it'd be 10.8 square metre. Equivalent to 11 cartons

Help us convert this calculation to naira and kobo.

It answers all enquiries and will inspire decisions.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Sunmolar(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
nnadychuks:
Wallstickers are unique and durable wallcoverings.which is sold per sqm(2large foam boards)

Measuring 1.07sqm(width)

Wallstickers are self adhesive in the sense that u can install it yourself ..they already has glue attach to the back .

Pls do not paint .

I will recommend it for public buildings since it can be washed.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by psucc(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=nnadychuks post=93631028][/quote]Guy don't tell us that you can erase writings from it. In fact, you can't erase with a permanent pigment.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Coded081(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
demoBaba:

Don't say that.
many homes are still using rubber carpet
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by samuelgodson(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
demoBaba:

Don't say that.

students
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

cheesy cheesy. You are really funny with your words. I am single, not searching though! Nigerian girls problems too much sir.. Thanks for the compliments, if anyone is interested in sitting room settings, I could give an advice or two.
hope na u build the house sha, because landlord wàhálà
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by SpicyMimi(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Volkswagen90:
hope na u build the house sha, because landlord wàhálà

Lol! Funny you.. it’s my grandma’s house. Feeling better now?? grin
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow lovely! This is just like slabs of walls.
But that washing part though. How is it done? Can it be washed with a washing machine?

I like it.
grin grin
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Like how much?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
grin grin

Why are you laughing now?? grin you too want to join those who think I'm bush, right? grin lol.

Sup?

Hope you went for Asanatu today? tongue
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Why are you laughing now?? grin you too want to join those who think I'm bush, right? grin lol.

Sup?

Hope you went for Asanatu today? tongue
It was just a funny comment.

Hope you enjoyed your Weekend?? I can see you are having a nice Sunday (through your sense of humor today grin)

Asanatu?? Nope.. I joined the online Service.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
[
quote author=eni4real post=93639435] It was just a funny comment.
Don't mind me jorr.. tongue

Hope you enjoyed your Weekend?? I can see you are having a nice Sunday (through your sense of humor today grin)
Yeah yeah. You can say that again. That's the effect of being in the lords presence.

Asanatu?? Nope.. I joined the online Service.[/quote

Oh.. Cool. cool

Thanks.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
Like how much?

For what exactly?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

For what exactly?
For the wall paper. I mean, How much did it cost you?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by donbuchi1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
how rugged and durable is it, especially where you have kids?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by tonyson010(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
nnadychuks:

Measuring 1.07sqm(width)

Pls do not paint .

So a cartoon has how many square meter in it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations / When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. / How Much Time Do Nigerian Fathers Spend With Their Kids/ Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.