Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] (10298 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Better Alternative To House Paint / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nnadychuks(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
tonyson010:

So a cartoon has how many square meter in it ?
60 sqm
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Till u check out these painting skills

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by saintmm(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
good one there. gradually, another phase of architecture is surfacing.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. he is saving people from the damnation of sin.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
eni4real:
For the wall paper. I mean, How much did it cost you?

Can’t remember o! Bought it from America with other stuffs. Buying it from Nigeria will be cheaper though
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Klass99(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Klass99(f): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

That second photo is just WoW!!! wink

Was this done in Naija? And if yes, what part of Naija please?

Nigeria we are even closer than you think.... If you need more of our work I will upload it.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by vetrovialMan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Roon9:

I believe your dimension was in feet so converting it'd be 10.8 square metre. Equivalent to 11 cartons

how much per carton
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Klass99(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

No need to upload more photos. I'm already impressed with the 2nd photo alone.

However, you didn't answer my question. Where in Naija is the artisan and his skills based?

Lol, they've been asking this question since page 1 of this thread.

Enugu state...... But location is not a prblm

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, Brachaa nothing do you jare.

People who are afraid of looking stupid hardly ever learn anything, because they are too afraid of looking stupid.

Your question wasn't out of place abeg, it was a chance for you as well as others to learn something new. I for one, I'm reading through the thread and learning about this new product. Pay no mind to those making distasteful comments.

@ OP, why are you not answering questions about the price for room sizes?

There's nothing as annoying as merchants who withhold information on price and want people to contact them privately.

Save us the stress by stating your rates upfront! What that does is that, people who know they can't afford you won't bother wasting their time or yours by contacting you and you will mostly hear from serious buyers who can afford you.

Lol.. My dear. Can you beat that.?? As in... The way they were just attacking me from every angle as if.... cheesy

Anyways, we good though.cool

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Whizkay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can this be glued to a wall with Tescoat paint?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol! Funny you.. it’s my grandma’s house. Feeling better now?? grin

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by mariahAngel(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Oops... You see why it was wise I asked that question, ?
I thought the angle I marked red was the whole bulk of the mat. On closer look now I realized the smooth side is the wall. Looking at it from the angle I marked was what confused me especially because the wall is white.

Oh... Now I see. Its just like wall paper only a bit thicker.

Okeydokey then.

Brachaa, you have no problem. grin

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Brachaa, you have no problem. grin

Okeydokey Mam. grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nnadychuks(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, Brachaa nothing do you jare.

People who are afraid of looking stupid hardly ever learn anything, because they are too afraid of looking stupid.

Your question wasn't out of place abeg, it was a chance for you as well as others to learn something new. I for one, I'm reading through the thread and learning about this new product. Pay no mind to those making distasteful comments.

@ OP, why are you not answering questions about the price for room sizes?

There's nothing as annoying as merchants who withhold information on price and want people to contact them privately.

Save us the stress by stating your rates upfront! What that does is that, people who know they can't afford you won't bother wasting their time or yours by contacting you and you will mostly hear from serious buyers who can afford you.
a 10x12 wall is 11sqm pls do the maths
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Paretomaster1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow lovely! This is just like slabs of walls.
But that washing part though. How is it done? Can it be washed with a washing machine?

I like it.

Washing machine bawo? ���
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by UDUJ(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
Wow lovely! This is just like slabs of walls.
But that washing part though. How is it done? Can it be washed with a washing machine?

I like it.

cheesy grin cheesy Wash it with washing machine cheesy

I swear you people will kill someone one day with laugh cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by UDUJ(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
nnadychuks:

Show us a finished work, not pictures from the Internet. Like a finished living room so we see how the finished product looks. I am interested and would like to recommend this to my interior decorator.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Youngsage: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

cheesy cheesy. You are really funny with your words. I am single, not searching though! Nigerian girls problems too much sir.. Thanks for the compliments, if anyone is interested in sitting room settings, I could give an advice or two.
Come and do giveaway first angry angry grin
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol.., it can only be cleaned. Not washed! Been using it for a long time, it’s quite beautiful only when it is decorated on parts of your living room but not everywhere.
This your living room ehn... Abeg I fit pay you 600 years visit? Since Uduj no gree set living room like this angry. Afroknight own worse, his living room be like Ogun Shrine angry angry

Just 600 years peere cry see fine room cry
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy Wash it with washing machine cheesy

I swear you people will kill someone one day with laugh cheesy cheesy grin

Laugh o. It is very therapeutic and refreshing. grin
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Palema007:
This your living room ehn... Abeg I fit pay you 600 years visit? Since Udu j no gree set living room like this angry. Afro knight own worse, his living room be like Ogun Shrine angry angry

Baby girl, my ancestors are not complaining. grin tongue They like the ambience.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by UDUJ(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Laugh o. It is very therapeutic and refreshing. grin

Yes it is o cheesy

I admire the way you handled all comments coming at you. That's something lacking these days on the forum. Have a lovely week ahead cool
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
UDUJ:

Yes it is o cheesy

I admire the way you handled all comments coming at you. That's something lacking these days on the forum. Have a lovely week ahead cool

Yeah thanks.

Have yourself a lovely week too.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

Baby girl, my ancestors are not complaining. grin tongue They like the ambience.
Taarh! That's why you don't have girlfriend at 57 undecided
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by AfroKnight: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Palema007:
Taarh! That's why you don't have girlfriend at 57 undecided

cheesy cheesy

Don’t babe-shame me. I go activate 600 years for you o.

Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Palema007:
This your living room ehn... Abeg I fit pay you 600 years visit? Since Uduj no gree set living room like this angry. Afroknight own worse, his living room be like Ogun Shrine angry angry

grin grin.. you too funny! When you ready, lemme know. I go host you for sure
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by nairaman66(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Youngsage:

Come and do giveaway first angry angry grin

Lol
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Galactico4ever(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
nairaman66:

Lol
You can do it nah.Even if it's 1k 5k or even 10k+. Very soon now you'll leave us.
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by peeps4u: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2020
nairaman66:

cheesy cheesy. You are really funny with your words. I am single, not searching though! Nigerian girls problems too much sir.. Thanks for the compliments, if anyone is interested in sitting room settings, I could give an advice or two.

What is the advantage of this floor like plywood over tiles please?
Re: The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 07, 2020
nairaman66:

Can’t remember o! Bought it from America with other stuffs. Buying it from Nigeria will be cheaper though

this one na big man o

oya nah bless your junior brother with something anything for a struggling young man

wilson frank
fcmb easy account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations / When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. / How Much Time Do Nigerian Fathers Spend With Their Kids/ Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.