Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction (1618 Views)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Alllen(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
What are going to do in a situation you got slapped by a girl
If you react aggressively you become a redpiller
If you don't you are called a simp

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by tunjilee003: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Last year we had a little argument, she slapped me in public and walked out on me. Later, see called to apologize and we had a great sex...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by paulolee(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Jus walked away bcoz i fckup...she caught me red handed banging her twin sister and we broke up dt moment and i went ahead with her sister bcoz she was sweeter and hotter than her...its dating n not marriage and my happiness or choice also matter..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by amiibaby(f): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Yes I have and I dumped him at the spot. I can’t come Nd kill myself
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by BigJoe19: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2020
tunjilee003:
Last year we had a little argument, she slapped me in public and walked out on me. Later, see called to apologize and we had a great sex...
The way you simp guys see sex as a compensation after all the bullshit it's irritating sef undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:53am On Sep 06, 2020
I've never dated nor marry a werey... So wetyn want bring that one na?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by saintvc(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2020
She slapped you in public?? And you still had sex with her immediately she apologized.

Chances are she will do it again and again

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by 2buffagain(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2020
saintvc:
She slapped you in public?? And you still had sex with her immediately she apologized.

Chances are she will do it again and again

It's a sex thing for some people.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by 2buffagain(m): 4:25am On Sep 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
The way you simp guys see sex as a compensation after all the bullshit it's irritating sef undecided undecided

Agreed.
Pretty phucking pathetic.

It must be the end of that relationship right there as that is the height of see-finish.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by NACE13: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2020
I went to visit her, and intended spending the night with her. Her neighbour who I am in good terms with came back with bottles of campari drink and holandia yoghurt for flexing. She pleaded with me not to go to his apartment, but I just had to.
I came back a little above tipsy but not drunk and argument started, na so babe land me slap for face, me sef shock. I grabbed her by the shoulders, shook her in a rough manner and warned her that the next time she tries that BS, it will be her family and mine settling the issue because of the beating of her life I was gonna give her. I angrily left the place.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Mistakemaker: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
Very irritating I must say.. See his mouth and sex, like is a biggie

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by JasperVII(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2020
tunjilee003:
I bet you're feeling so good cos she compensated you with sex after slapping you in public.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Vyzz: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2020
tunjilee003:

Disgraced u in public...

And u took sex as compensation in private

Mad nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by KingWarri: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2020
none has tried that nonsense with me instead I'm the one who give the slap... grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by MJBOLT: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2020
when i experience it,i will come back and give my answer.

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2020
tunjilee003:

Lol. Makeup sex is awesome grin
Me tho I can never slap my man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Yes I didn't react cause I caused it ,
Her elder sister gave me a seductive signal one way or the other
We started kissing she came in and saw us
She just daze me of course she can't slap her elder sister ,was still touching the first slap when I received another one.
So I chop elder sister slap and I still chop my slap
He no funny that day .
Don't ever try to act smart playing two sisters
It sometimes don't end well a wise man would have declined the offer.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Holysucker(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=93627313]Yes I didn't react cause I caused it ,
Her elder sister gave me a seductive signal one way or the other
We started kissing she came in and saw us
She just daze me of course she can't slap her elder sister ,was still touching the first slap when I received another one.
So I chop elder sister slap and I still chop my slap
He no funny that day .
Don't ever try to act smart playing two sisters
It sometimes don't end well a wise man would have declined the offer.

Like was it a setup?cause have experienced such from two friends..it wasn't funny that day when she walked in on us.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Holysucker post=93632035][/quote]
I don't even know if it was setup
I went to their house that day and my babe wasn't around she's yet to come back from work
I met her elder sister and she told me to wait when I told her I'll come back when she's around
Not knowing things will later get out of hand
I regret myself that day and if she stay any longer her younger sister will meet us both on the bed
Till today that scene keep paining me cause I was slapped twice by a girl and i couldn't raise my hand
I told my guy's they all said I fuçk up that no matter the case maybe
I ought to slap her back but deep inside of me I know fully well that am at fault

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
amiibaby:
Yes I have and I dumped him at the spot. I can’t come Nd kill myself
He's not mad or crazy something led to him slapping you
You might have provoked him who knows cool
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by KidDarkness(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't even know if it was setup
I went to their house that day and my babe wasn't around she's yet to come back from work
I met her elder sister and she told me to wait when I told her I'll come back when she's around
Not knowing things will later get out of hand
I regret myself that day and if she stay any longer her younger sister will meet us both on the bed
Till today that scene keep paining me cause I was slapped twice by a girl and i couldn't raise my hand
I told my guy's they all said I fuçk up that no matter the case maybe
I ought to slap her back but deep inside of me I know fully well that am at fault
It takes a big man to admit that he was wrong. You did well by not retaliating

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
KidDarkness:

It takes a big man to admit that he was wrong. You did well by not retaliating
There's this friend of mine FM
He got angry when I told him and wanted to go and confront her I told him not to go that I'll look like dèdèrìn
That's why I fear who no fear woman that day I don't have the intention of even fûcking my babe not to talk of her elder sister
Wanted to tell her that I already got admission
Cause two of us are both expecting admission that year
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by sharpwriter(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
tunjilee003:

You are very cheap. It means your honor can be bought with sex. Just like Esau and the porridge!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by FreeSpirited: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slap ke? How will I descend so low...but then,
The day a woman I date does that, understandably, I will return it in harder measure and put her in her place. And plan to jilt her sorry ass for a more reasonable person in no distant time unless.... I can't even imagine.
I once dated a girl, many years ago back in school, whom we were all good for a couple of months that she was so perfect that I couldn't find anything against her. Too good to be true by my own standard, at least she must have a weakness.
Lo and behold, I found out weeks later. In the middle of a heated argument, a political argument, I ridicule the political figure she supports and feel passionate about, I called him stupid. To my shock and consternation, she exposed herself in the heat of the argument and return the insult..'that I was stupid too'...Ewww!.
At that moment I dropped cold and still, and doubted my ears, still in shock, I looking into her eyes with a demanding gaze asking if she actually let loose that statement. She read my stunned eye language and her body language drooped into remorse but she was to deny it verbally.
I finally mustered the courage to ask her if she actually said 'i was stupid'...She defended herself that she never said that, she almost gaslighted me that I heard something else. And will not admit nor apologise.
Right there I found her weakness and told myself I would jilt this gal in no distant time.
It became obvious few weeks that she was actually insultive by nature and violent. So her first few months of good behavior was a front to lock me in.

You see, redflag are always there in relationship no matter how subtle. if we don't close our eyes to them we will be saving ourselves of future heartbreak. That's how I broke her heart when I was tired of her pvvsy. She was surprised when I pulled the trigger not knowing I made up my mind the first day she insulted me and she never proved me wrong of her bad behavior......
A woman who hits you can never respect you! Don't ever allow it as a man, she hits you, you hit her and put her in her place and better still jilt her sorry arse too.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
BigJoe19:

An average male being Is an Absolute Slave to a female being......
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by pansophist(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
I won't hit first, but I'll hit last. Thats my rule concerning domestic violence. My gf witnessed when I beat the shit out of a racist trying to attack me, so she knows surely that its not a matter of if I can't beat back, but a matter of not provoking me. Life no hard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by nuelsam: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Slap ke? How will I descend so low...but then,
The day a woman I date does that, understandably, I will return it in harder measure and put her in her place. And plan to jilt her sorry ass for a more reasonable person in no distant time unless.... I can't even imagine.
I once dated a girl, many years ago back in school, whom we were all good for a couple of months that she was so perfect that I couldn't find anything against her. Too good to be true by my own standard, at least she must have a weakness.
Lo and behold, I found out weeks later. In the middle of a heated argument, a political argument, I ridicule the political figure she supports and feel passionate about, I called him stupid. To my shock and consternation, she exposed herself in the heat of the argument and return the insult..'that I was stupid too'...Ewww!.
At that moment I dropped cold and still, and doubted my ears, still in shock, I looking into her eyes with a demanding gaze asking if she actually let loose that statement. She read my stunned eye language and her body language drooped into remorse but she was to deny it verbally.
I finally mustered the courage to ask her if she actually said 'i was stupid'...She defended herself that she never said that, she almost gaslighted me that I heard something else. And will not admit nor apologise.
Right there I found her weakness and told myself I would jilt this gal in no distant time.
It became obvious few weeks that she was actually insultive by nature and violent. So her first few months of good behavior was a front to lock me in.

You see, redflag are always there in relationship no matter how subtle. if we don't close our eyes to them we will be saving ourselves of future heartbreak. That's how I broke her heart when I was tired of her pvvsy. She was surprised when I pulled the trigger not knowing I made up my mind the first day she insulted me and she never proved me wrong of her bad behavior......
A woman who hits you can never respect you! Don't ever allow it as a man, she hits you, you hit her and put her in her place and better still jilt her sorry arse too.
u is a smart man.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by Savagethe21st(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
pansophist:
I won't hit first, but I'll hit last. Thats my rule concerning domestic violence. My gf witnessed when I beat the shit out of a racist trying to attack me, so she knows surely that its not a matter of if I can't beat back, but a matter of not provoking me. Life no hard.
lol which country did that happen in...and how did they mumu provoke you
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by amiibaby(f): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Whatever it is I did it does not give him the right to lay his filthy hands on me
ZINIBANKS:

He's not mad or crazy something led to him slapping you
You might have provoked him who knows cool
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by themaestro08(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
pansophist:

I know you are a real gee from day one. Chop knuckle.

I absolutely share your sentiment, and it remains my stance on this issue - whoever tries to physically assault me(with malicious intent), regardless of gender or age will be met with appropriate response.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by luminouz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
amiibaby:
Whatever it is I did it does not give him the right to lay his filthy hands on me

Really? What kinda bullshit statement is 'whatever it is I did'

Even if you tried to kill him or if you slapped him first?
So he should take your bullshit and smile while you label him a nice man? grin

You ladies can be funny sometimes sha. BTW, he dumped you the very moment he slapped you.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction by ennon92(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
What can fa?

Make she try am fess, we gonna discuss how she wants her funeral

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biological Mom Sucks Sucks Son's Dick / Destiny Etiko Booty Pics For Your New Year (photos) / 8 Things All Guys Feel But Are Too Embarrassed To Admit (according To A Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.