Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73287 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by tehilah92(f): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2020
Ok, abeg biggie disqualify this anty, Erica don't worry, it will end in premium tears
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by loko50(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
LaReinaa:

You’re not making sense, they both committed the immoral act together..
It’s also in the male’s hand to keep their joystick where it belongs and not distribute it like a cheap commodity..

Forget that logic. Kidd will be hailed while the hoe will be disgraced

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by LaReinaa(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
KushLyon:

I'm not making sense abi? Go outside and get pregnant out of wedlock, let's see who your parents will blame
You’re still not making sense
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Stay on the poo and be defending nonsense. The lunatic is going home today. Let her go and meet her accidental parents who she said made a mistake in having her.
sure she said that?
Omo this girl get gutter mouth if so
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:
And the foreign accent has suddenly been converted to igbo accent...
you will know a person has been faking an accent when the real situation comes when he's angry and he voices out his anger then you will see the mother intonation grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ThierryJay: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You guys should leave Igbo girls alone for Christ sake..

The girl no like Laycon be say the girl no like him

Laycon using his manipulative attitude just to use Erica is way too low and Petty.

Make him leave the girl alone..

She doesn't want to have anything to do with Laycon..haba

I can tell that you don't really follow the show. Laycon that has already consciously distanced himself from Erica's matter since over 3 weeks now. I don't know how else he would have left her alone if not by social distancing.

It's Erica that hasn't been able to stomach the revelations from when Laycon used to be all over her since one month ago.

If you think that now justifies the heinous abuse Erica rained on Layton yesternight, then that shows how toxic a person you'll also likely be. You couldn't even call out the obviously bad behaviour, even if you support Erica.

And you'll be abusing Buhari and Co upandan when they try to defend the indefensible. What makes you different in this context?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon really infuriated Erica.

while gossipping with someone's name like that..

Laycon is fully at fault and deserves her outburst.

One thing is certain, the guy Laycon used Erica to shine to popularity and that is his game..

Such a desperate skinny.
so you don carry your controversy run leave politics section come dey establish your base for here?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2020
ThierryJay:

I can tell that you don't really follow the show. Laycon that has already consciously distanced himself from Erica's matter since over 3 weeks now. I don't know how else he would have left her alone if not by social distancing.

It's Erica that hasn't been able to stomach the revelations from when Laycon used to be all over her since one month ago.

If you think that now justifies the heinous abuse Erica rained on Layton yesternight, then that shows how toxic a person you'll also likely be. You couldn't even call out the obviously bad behaviour, even if you support Erica.

And you'll be abusing Buhari and Co upandan when they try to defend the indefensible. What makes you different in this context?

the difference is that laycon is a snake...very dangerous and manipulative one.

Very bad character.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
explain to me further... Laycon's sign is not compatible with Erica's?
yeah laycon is a leo and erica is a Pisces,these two signs are not compatible on the astrochart
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
so you don carry your controversy run leave politics section come dey establish your base for here?

please ebenezer can you for once allow me some peace?

do you want me to run whenever I see your moniker?

Which controversy again, are you talking about?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2020
WriterX:

Bruh hahahaha i saw your post and only realised this as well bro the shit is real also if you want to check out something else go for numerology trust it, people are out there who understand your personality down to the insignificant details honestly its helping me alot.
great astrology and numerology are related my destiny number is 5 and life path number is1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Xavie(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
yeah laycon is a leo and erica is a Pisces,these two signs are not compatible on the astrochart
hmmm ok... but Pisces and Leo help each other
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Yomiie: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
@bolded says who?
Tacha fought which is violation of the rules
. Yes they both violated the rules, but tacha actually pull mercy hair, that was not even a real fight, this one abuse and call is fellow human being ugly, saying she will use everything to destroy him... Bros check ham now, she even said she will kill him...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Lycon don win the 85million naira

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

please ebenezer can you for once allow me some peace?

do you want me to run whenever I see your moniker?

Which controversy again, are you talking about?
Your posts have always been controversial.
Why are you supporting the girl and attacking Laycon when it's obvious the girl has crossed her boundaries with her uncouth words?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ovalmystic(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Should we tell her who is most likely to win BBN Lockdown? grin

Don't mind her...mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ThierryJay: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

the difference is that laycon is a snake...very dangerous and manipulative one.

Very bad character.

You are not not making sense at all. Even if he is a snake because he went to kiss and tell. Is the sensible response to then threaten to kill him outside the house?? To lose your game?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Your posts have always been controversial.
Why are you supporting the girl and attacking Laycon when it's obvious the girl has crossed her boundaries with her uncouth words?

It was laycon that actually crossed his boundary.....with his manipulative attitude.

The guy is a snake.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020
ThierryJay:

You are not not making sense at all. Even if he is a snake because he went to kiss and tell. Is the sensible response to then threaten to kill him outside the house?? To lose your game?

I watched the video, she didn't threaten him or even to kill him.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
hmmm ok... but Pisces and Leo help each other
its normal for people to be nice to anyone until a serious relationship is involved then the flaws begin to manifest,ive been in this for a long time so i know what im saying.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by PaulH07: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Stupid girl
She has always sounded empty anyways, so I'm not Suprised.
You are in the Posch Big brother house with a RE AL ASS/STREET NIGGA like Laycon and you forgot he is not your type. You na butter, him na PURE STREET. And you dey threaten am OUTSIDE HOUSE lol!
Who suppose dey threaten who?

WITHIN The house is all the power she got over him coz he won't show the STREET in him as his eyes are on the big prize, and not petty verbal exchange. So she can have a field day when insulting him, and get away with it(for all he cares!).

This Outside the house threat wey she dey yarn, na pure missed call. Becoz na Laycon sef go kill am bury am, and her family ain't gonna know s**t.
I repeat, all the power she has is WITHIN THIS HOUSE. Her Outside threats are like suicide, coz truth is SHE CAN'T DO HIM S**T.

I even feel she's tryna pull a Mercy on Laycon like she did Tacha. Laycon omo ologo, Starboy.

Baba just tint am cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by danpaul1(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
She actually promised he will die and he will kill himself. Terrible Accent, wack actress, feeling like Sandra Bullock. Tacha did not do as much as this Erica girl has done so far on the show and she got disqualified. Over to you Big Brother.

Dear Laycon, Don't worry about this emotional wreck Jezebel. You will live and not die.
She was drunk please don't compare this sweet girl to Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Blackking98(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Watch how fans would gloss over a death threat because it’s not coming from a man.

If Laycon had said that about Erica, the commissioner of police would have called multichoice to produce the “criminal”.

But it’s a woman. So it’s all good...

...until she carries out the threat.

May God protect men.
Amen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Obeysco: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
Who does Erica think she is? So loose in tongue and mannerless! Can this useless think ever have a marital home to settle with all this her devilish behaviour??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Erica stop this foolishness.from all indications Kidd is just catching cruise and has nothing serious with you.you will loose fans Because your head is clearly above the clouds

You need to apologize to lekan

I trust omashola.he has no time for nonsense.he won't spare you if you tried it with him.he will tear you to pieces but quiet lekan

People always mistake quietness for weakness and timidity.lekan to me has not shown his real character to me.hes pretending

The guy studied philosophy, he is smart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That girl thinks she has Kiddwaya completely, not knowing Kiddwaya Himself is a Boss and a Seasoned man that has travelled the world, rolled with more attractive girls and I can assure you that it will end in WAILING, WEEPING, MOANing and gnashing of Teeth for that Erica grin grin
. A KiddWAYA d!ck sucker. Kidd will fvck her and use her for all manner of sexual exploration then we all know what happens next...
In matters of catching cruise, Just like KiddWAYA I love girls that reason between their legs. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Treekytee is just placing the mike very well for Erica to keep talking so that Biggie will hear her very well and get her disqualified and hopefully the treekytee will be saved,In her mind the guy supporting her not knowing he is doing everything for his own best interest,That guy is a snake trust me

Guy why u dey reason like this naa grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by 99thEnemy(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
How far?. . How much for 5minutes quickie?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

The guy studied philosophy, he is smart.
lol I'm not sure about that because if he was so he will master the art of taking rejection and moving on like nothing happened
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
i said this the last time didn't i?lol astrology is a b!tch dont joke with compatibility issues,know your sign know your shit.

Asthrology and numerology, I'm going to choose my next gf using the numerology method, I'm 9 and I'm very compatible with my 3.

I'm going to choose a gf using this method grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by udemzyudex(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol I'm not sure about that because if he was so he will master the art of taking rejection and moving on like nothing happened

Check his profile, remember this is a game, you use every thing to your own advantage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.