Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73286 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by AfroKnight: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
all that one Na just SHAkara oloje aka empty threats.we all know when Women are emotional and when they are angry they say a lot of things they don't mean.however she has opened herself up for suspicions in the sense that if anything happens to lekan all eyes will be on erica

It is interesting that men are not spared when they say or do stuff under the influence or when they are emotional, but here you are, excusing a brazen murder threat and chalking it up to emotions.

Thankfully, Alcohol loosens the tongue. It takes away the inhibition and self control and helps you say what you always wanted to but never had the courage to say.

The timeline would be painted in a different colour if Laycon had done (to Erica) exactly what she did tonight. Body shaming and all.

If he was as manipulative as her fans paint him, all he needed to do was to say “control yourself “ and she would explode.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ibnlawal(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2020
BreezyRita:

You sure you're watching this thing laidis undecided
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by kalu61(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2020
mightyhazell:
I don't think so.. I think dat boy should respect himself instead of pissing off the girl further.. he has all these coming to him
Remember this is a game show. The game is getting his game correte be it real or fake
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Stillthebest: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
obviously.i rarely seen or read of Naija guys with self control. the smile Alone showed he's pretending.

That's not pretence. It is simply that silence is the best answer for a fool. There is nothing to say to her. It is obvious she was out for some stuffs and the guy didn't fall for it. More will still come. It is her script. She acts like she knew the guy is winning.

Albeit, women have said worst to men they finally got married to. Laughing for him is to calm the tension down. He knew if he reacted it could lead to physical and the guy is still fooling himself by caring about the lady.

Meanwhile, body shaming is what people campaign against all over the world. Such shouldnt be condoned on the floor of the bbn platform. She can say shits but not flagrantly body shaming him and threatening his life.
She should be sanctioned. Osinbajo is short and not meaty if she should know
She even said she would make sure he was evicted on Sunday like she owns the show. Out of boundary if there is no hidden thing in this bbn
She wants to win by all means.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
hahaha u wey no be ibo dey shout upandan common keep kwayet igala boy

laycon has other non occupied yoruba girls to go for before they were all evicted.

I wonder kind of obsession or deceit be that

laycon stay clear and mind his business.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Simbrixton(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

laycon has other non occupied yoruba girls to go for before they were all evicted.

I wonder kind of obsession or deceit be that

laycon stay clear and mind his business.
dese igala boy

its not an ethnic issue dude

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by ThefemaleKing: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Kidd runnnnnn for ya life o!!!! Erica is mad grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Roozzaay(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
silence is not always golden in situations where you are dealing with uncouth girls.i don't support violence too.you either give her a taste of her medicine so viciously or if you know you can't stand up and walk away from there.how can he sit there and be smiling like a fool? She will think she has won and would want to try it again.he has really opened the door for anybody to think she can talk to him anyhow
Yes, he should have walk away.... I think the girl's plan was to get him provoked, so he can make an attempt or even hit her and get disqualified.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Tinax(f): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Laycon constant gossip of Erica is very bad... infact he lacks maturity.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nomorelove: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon really infuriated Erica.

while gossipping with someone's name like that..

Laycon is fully at fault and deserves her outburst.

One thing is certain, the guy Laycon used Erica to shine to popularity and that is his game..

Such a desperate skinny.
You are a pussy and have no shame. Do you watch the show at all? 15 years old kid trying to feel among. Gerrara here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RealAlubarika(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Yomiie:
Body shaming your fellow human being and threatening to kill him outside the house shows how toxic this girl is... She should be disqualified...

My thought too, it shows how dumb she is
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nomorelove: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycons' eviction is simply by the corner.
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by KushLyon(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2020
LaReinaa:

I don’t see you bully kidwaya the same way you bully Erica, it takes two to tango you know

While kid is being hailed as a correct guy, Erica is being slut shamed..

You’ll expect a lot from women and endorse the guys whenever they misbehave!

I don’t think your major concern is what she’s doing in the house, it’s obviously who she is doing it with.. if she accepted your favorite Laycon, The story would have been different!

Let her be, she is not your sister.

did kidd rape her? shey kidd came knocking and she opened up, she consented to opening legs and swallowing cum... Yes it takes two to tango, but it's in the female's hand to say yes or no to the dance
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Stillthebest: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon really infuriated Erica.

while gossipping with someone's name like that..

Laycon is fully at fault and deserves her outburst.

One thing is certain, the guy Laycon used Erica to shine to popularity and that is his game..

Such a desperate skinny.

So you haven't talked to people where another person's names surfaces?isnt the house based on Gossip? Go check the bbn adverts. And did she not try to kiss the guy while the guy kept avoiding it? Someone is playing victim game here and you can't see that. Na her luck if they used her to shine.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RomanianNinja: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
putin2:
Nonsense ppl laycon is a fool .a man when dey gossip
I bet your dad is that man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RomanianNinja: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

please tell how Erica is lying?

Just one..
Can you grow up already All this pussy ass niggas on NL is annoying

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
She actually promised he will die and he will kill himself. Terrible Accent, wack actress, feeling like Sandra Bullock. Tacha did not do as much as this Erica girl has done so far on the show and she got disqualified. Over to you Big Brother.

Dear Laycon, Don't worry about this emotional wreck Jezebel. You will live and not die.
though I've not watched the video but make I ask abeg how she take get terrible accent? shey na for UK dem say she school ni
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RomanianNinja: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Tinax:
Laycon constant gossip of Erica is very bad... infact he lacks maturity.
And you lack sense. You don't watch the show but just hear stories and chose which to believe. It's Sunday, just pray for sense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
dese igala boy
its not an ethnic issue dude
laycon should let her be
Period
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Can you grow up already All this pussy ass niggas on NL is annoying
answer the question or shut it
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Buksaylor: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Erica not only abused and bodyshamed Laycon on National TV but also pledged to do everything she can to make sure he suffers in this life.
In her words,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maj8af-atIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqjvNxZ2f0

Whoever that has access to BB or DSTV should let them know that this guy should be disqualified...if not it is biased ..

lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Yomiie:
. She forgot it's just a game, taking it personal and issuing death threat can implicate her if anything happens to laycon after the show. Tacha disqualification was not even up to this, to be fair, she should be disqualified.. undecided undecided
@bolded says who?
Tacha fought which is violation of the rules
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Simbrixton(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

laycon should let her be

Period
mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RedBororo(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2020
This girl is dangerous, no control, pray she get disqualified foe threat on fellow housemate
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Seunpaul01(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg,, who is Laycon and I don't think I know Erica as well. Is it a natural disaster?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
mumu
let her be
erica doesn't want him
let him give her space
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by LaReinaa(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2020
KushLyon:

did kidd rape her? shey kidd came knocking and she opened up, she consented to opening legs and swallowing cum... Yes it takes two to tango, but it's in the female's hand to say yes or no to the dance
You’re not making sense, they both committed the immoral act together..
It’s also in the male’s hand to keep their joystick where it belongs and not distribute it like a cheap commodity..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by BENEAMATA: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Obviously she has been too long separated from some substance she takes to keep her calm and steady . Kill am chop am oh !
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by KushLyon(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
LaReinaa:

You’re not making sense, they both committed the immoral act together.

It’s also in the male’s hand to keep their joystick where it belongs and not distribute like a cheap commodity.

I'm not making sense abi? Go outside and get pregnant out of wedlock, let's see who your parents will blame

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Satoshi9ja: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't watch bbn but from this video clip all I can say is that vee girl is extremely beautiful...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Watch how fans would gloss over a death threat because it’s not coming from a man.

If Laycon had said that about Erica, the commissioner of police would have called multichoice to produce the “criminal”.

But it’s a woman. So it’s all good...

...until she carries out the threat.

May God protect men.
my brother it's unfortunate we are now living In a simp infested society

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by loko50(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Henri8:

He's upto something. Placing the mic properly for Biggie to hear every word and threat she issues.
Hoping to get her disqualified.

He was really acting tricky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.