Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (34839 Views)

Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by saseremichael(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
God Heal Our Land!

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by victorazyvictor(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Some ignorance are claiming that Nigeria government had removed their hands from fuel, hence the price increased not knowing that nnpc is still in charge of importing fuel and selling to marketers in Nigeria. So, my question is who own nnpc?

North!

Northern Nigeria Petroleum Co
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Giwoni: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
You don't kill someone's presidential ambition by granting a two minutes interview. Tinubu is only second to Buhari in politics, and when Buhari bows out, he'd be the undisputed number one in Nigeria.

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
ajailer:
Igbo ppl can't determine or even influence who the next president of Nigeria will be cause nobody outside of their region sees them serious as they are known to be too emotional, short sighted and greedy when if comes to politics. Now, that brings me to this article on board now, Bamgbose is a nobody, he is a paid agent. Only God can reward our works and I feel like Tinubu has really tried in Nigeria's democratic politics more than anybody presently so if God says he will get there, abeg when d person wey go stop am?

How has Tinubu "tried for Nigerian democratic politics" that qualifies him to be d next president of Nigeria?
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
simpleseyi:
Another pained idiot.

Throwing insults around doesn't negate d points d guy raised, does it?
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by martius101(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Gjrich post=93629786]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/06/2023-buhari-has-killed-your-ambition-you-cant-be-president-bamgbose-tells-tinubu/[/quote

Them no help me o

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
You don't kill someone's presidential ambition by granting a two minutes interview. Tinubu is only second to Buhari in politics, and when Buhari bows out, he'd be the undisputed number one in Nigeria.

When did "second to buhari in politics" become competence as a means of measuring suitability for public office?

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Lashist(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
JAMO84:
From all indications, he's going to be the candidate of APC and the most likely to win. Do you want me to support someone that would most certainly lose the election? And where in my post did I suggest personal gain from his presidency?
I dont get you mate cheesy...is the fact that a politician is going to win gives you money..because i dont see how a sensible human is jumping up and supporting thieves unless he is gaining from the politician codedly

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by maestroferddi: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oracleforce:
Igbo people have sat down and re-strategized on how to edge out Yoruba people from no 2 positions so as to be relevant in Nigeria politics...
They have decided to lick the ass of some Fulani political juggernaut in order to reach their goal...
Fulani shall continue to rule Nigeria till some of us our southern politicians forsake their self-ambition and pursue a common goal.
Awolowo and Azikwe did the same thing during 1960 and we are still suffering from it...
Which silly goal are you talking about?

Every person of goodwill knows it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the next president after Buhati but some of you sick people from the South West are letting blind quest for power to becloud your sense of reasoning and propriety...

You people are not to be taken seriously, anyways...
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by IMASTEX: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Some ignorance are claiming that Nigeria government had removed their hands from fuel, hence the price increased not knowing that nnpc is still in charge of importing fuel and selling to marketers in Nigeria. So, my question is who own nnpc?
The country is a fraud.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by foreshore(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by earnit3: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
ALL of them are the s same
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Oracleforce: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
maestroferddi:
Which silly goal are you talking about?

Every person of goodwill knows it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the next president after Buhati but some of you sick people from the South West are letting blind quest for power to becloud your sense of reasoning and propriety...

You people are not to be taken seriously, anyways...

Go ahead and lick the ass of Fulani cabal so that they can give you Igbo people slot in their cabinet...
But the undeniable truth is that....Fulani cannot give you the one position that your people are craving for and you don't have all that it takes to get it.
Suddenly BIafraudn agenda has disappeared....what a deceptive people!
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by wellmax(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nooel1:

You need a second hand brain or simply put a tokunbo brain to replace the worn out one in your head.

So the Nigerian constitution condoles people conveying personal money in bullion van in their residential homes?

What a thinking!

Olodo. Why did I dignify you with a response. Nigeria's constitution Section what Sub section what You are so ignorant.

Let me help you with the constitution
http://www.concourt.am/armenian/legal_resources/world_constitutions/constit/nigeria/nigeri-e.htm

Or

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Nigeria_1999.pdf

Read up and show me where it was stated. Olodo.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
It would be easier to find sk in Heaven than Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria, maybe he can become president of South West NURTW if he's so obsessed of becoming a president.

LOL!!!
THIEF THIEF TINUBU THE FROG EYE DRUG THIEF
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/06/2023-buhari-has-killed-your-ambition-you-cant-be-president-bamgbose-tells-tinubu/

a reversal will not happen

una like you fit shout am to mountain top self

baba no send anybody

next level jare
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
simpleseyi:
Another pained idiot.

Simplyleo SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by maestroferddi: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oracleforce:

Go ahead and lick the ass of Fulani cabal so that they can give you Igbo people slot in their cabinet...
But the undeniable truth is that....Fulani cannot give you the one position that your people are craving for and you don't have all that it takes to get it.
Suddenly BIafraudn agenda has disappeared....what a deceptive people!
You are wasting my time...
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
What befell abiola will be his lot
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by ayenale1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
“Bola Tinubu has refused to make any categorical statement, meaning he will toe the same line of oppressing the masses if he wins. He spoke the truth here, Tinubu regime will be worse than Bubu regime.

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Benbellamor: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let him try his luck now
Them go chop I'm money and vote a northerner grin
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nooel1: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
wellmax:

Olodo. Why did I dignify you with a response. Nigeria's constitution Section what Sub section what You are so ignorant.

Let me help you with the constitution
http://www.concourt.am/armenian/legal_resources/world_constitutions/constit/nigeria/nigeri-e.htm

Or

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Nigeria_1999.pdf

Read up and show me where it was stated. Olodo.

When I call you a sophisticated mugu it will sound as if one is insulting you.

So you mean an individual can withdraw cash stacked in bullion vans just like that? You're a disgrace to your family and humanity as a whole.

It's only in this clime that this can happen because the said perpetrator is a friend of the govt.

Can you try this in a saner clime? In your bid to support corruption you Just ended up making a fool of yourself.

Please run along, you're an educated illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.