Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (34841 Views)

Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Friend22(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Some ignorance are claiming that Nigeria government had removed their hands from fuel, hence the price increased not knowing that nnpc is still in charge of importing fuel and selling to marketers in Nigeria. So, my question is who own nnpc?

Always looking for lame excuse to hang the government.
Iis it the government that fixed landing cost?
It was subsidy that was removed that hiked the fuel price nothing else.
Deregulation was right but doing it at this time was wrong.
Do you even know what is going in the petroleum sector?
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by wellmax(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nooel1:

When I call you a sophisticated mugu it will sound as if one is insulting you.

So you mean an individual can withdraw cash stacked in bullion vans just like that? You're a disgrace to your family and humanity as a whole.

It's only in this clime that this can happen because the said perpetrator is a friend of the govt.

Can you try this in a saner clime? In your bid to support corruption you Just ended up making a fool of yourself.

Please run along, you're an educated illiterate.

You said it's in the constitution, use Google to find where it is in the constitution and show me.

Let me make it easier for you school boy, use Google or check your cowailers pages and point out one law that BAT has contravened. You will discover how foolish the accusations are and why EFCC has been ignoring you dumbos. Now get off you ignoramus.
When they lack facts, they begin throwing insults. Mindless internet fiddler.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are a Nigeria?

Abeg, which kind engrish be dis?

Is it Aba made? wink
Proffessor Leo abi kini, what have you achieved with your English...mtcheeeewww
You're nothing but a Sadistic Troll.
Tueeehhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I'm not an Igbo but am a Nigeria.
What was the topic? Is it not about hike in electricity tariff and fuel price?
Pls stop wasting your precious time by replying that guy, he's high on cheap drugs.

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by seunjungle1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lemme quickly say this before Igbo began to chase me...
How many of you know that it was Igbo man(Nnamdi Azikwue) that betrayed Awolowo after the 1958 Congress that led to our independent in 1960?

If you want to know the details on what happened. How and why Azikwe betrayed Awolowo you can quickly check my signature...
We are students of history.

Simplyleo:

Are you igbo?

Because I can't see the the relationship between this comment and the topic.

But if you are igbo, I understand. cool
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by TheCork(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pa3cia:

Pls stop wasting your precious time by replying that guy, he's high on cheap drugs.

Hey. Great shance.
Hello Terisa. please can I quickly mate with u? cheesy
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nooel1: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
wellmax:

You said it's in the constitution, use Google to find where it is in the constitution and show me.

Let me make it easier for you school boy, use Google or check your cowailers pages and point out one law that BAT has contravened. You will discover how foolish the accusations are and why EFCC has been ignoring you dumbos. Now get off you ignoramus.
When they lack facts, they begin throwing insults. Mindless internet fiddler.

Never will I dignify you with a response because I just realised that you're a human with a coconut head filled with coconut fluid.

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheCork:

Hey. Great shance.
Hello Terisa. please can I quickly mate with u? cheesy
My name is not Terisa lol
It's Patricia.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Mentcee(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are a Nigeria?

Abeg, which kind engrish be dis?

Is it Aba made? wink

It is ikpu nne gi made

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by 35824L: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tinubu is a man of destiny. He is respected locally and internationally. The presidency in 2023 is in his laps. Nothing haters can do.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by wellmax(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nooel1:

Never will I dignify you with a response because I just realised that you're a human with a coconut head filled with coconut fluid.
Dundee, instead of you to put your ignorance aside and learn, you want to prove woke and throw insults. I'm not your mate intellectually, morally and in every other areas. NL really give these nitwit some balls.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Kindledlight(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
What i know and which is certain is that someone’s opinion or access to media will not determine who wins or who doesn’t win a presidential election.

We will compare and contrast the pedigree of the candidates and not other way round.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Nooel1: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
wellmax:

Dundee, instead of you to put your ignorance aside and learn, you want to prove woke and throw insults. I'm not your mate intellectually, morally and in every other areas. NL really give these nitwit some balls.

Mere chatting with you I already know your IQ can not be greater than 60. It's only people with low IQ that brag about on social media, especially a faceless forum like Nairaland where they can't be easily detected. How dare you open your maggot infested mouth to say you're intellectually sound than I am, I will advice you to visit a doctor let them examine your coconut head. You're showing symptoms of Alzheimer.

1 Like

Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by TheCork(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pa3cia:

My name is not Terisa lol
It's Patricia.

Terisa, Manila, Potricia, kamala, samala...sweery they all the same & name is name sir.
Sweery Please kindly describe yor sef, body shape, bra size, hip size, bottom size, side hips, waist size, lightskin dakskin or if u are half cast. I juss want to no u as friend cheesy
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/09/06/2023-buhari-has-killed-your-ambition-you-cant-be-president-bamgbose-tells-tinubu/

Bamgbose described the APC as a party with no sympathy whatsoever for the poor masses.

Bamgbose lamented that it was quite unfortunate that the All Progressives Congress, APC, which promised better life, good governance, positive change to Nigerians, has successfully made reverse the case.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by 2016v2017: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by 2016v2017: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
It would be easier to find sk in Heaven than Tinubu becoming president of Nigeria, maybe he can become president of South West NURTW if he's so obsessed of becoming a president.
right from inception,there's nothing like sign of Tinubu having a presidential ticket under APC,talk more of Nigerians accepting and voting a well known corrupt crook like Tinubu
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by 2016v2017: 2:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Hellraiser77:
The Agbero grandpas Ambitions are dead on Arrival
dead b4 he started nursing it
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by ajailer(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2020
lexy2014:

How has Tinubu "tried for Nigerian democratic politics" that qualifies him to be d next president of Nigeria?

I dey sell my person and you are asking me question why I dey sell am. Na your man I go sell?
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lenghtinny(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2020
JAMO84:
You don't kill someone's presidential ambition by granting a two minutes interview. Tinubu is only second to Buhari in politics, and when Buhari bows out, he'd be the undisputed number one in Nigeria.
Rubbish talk.....

Statements like this shows Apc has no regard for the masses who happens to be the voters.... That’s why they take inconsiderate actions without any consequences.
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by Edudevine82: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2020
For ur mind u ve made a point
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by VTJN(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Lastmankc:
Nah Igbo go still kill you. Mark my words. What is the correlation between the topic and you calling an entire ethnic group? You will soon blame the igbos for your low sperm count.
Lol, una no go kill person
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lexy2014: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
ajailer:

I dey sell my person and you are asking me question why I dey sell am. Na your man I go sell?

I don't have a man. Pls look at my question again:

"How has Tinubu "tried for Nigerian democratic politics" that qualifies him to be d next president of Nigeria?"

I began d question with "HOW". don't u no d difference between HOW & WHY? Is WHY d same thing as HOW? So my question still stands:

"How has Tinubu "tried for Nigerian democratic politics" that qualifies him to be d next president of Nigeria?"
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by ajailer(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't have a man. Pls look at my question again:

I began d question with "HOW". don't u no d difference between HOW & WHY? Is WHY d same thing as HOW? So my question still stands:

You wan buy?
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by lexy2014: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
ajailer:

You wan buy?

What are u selling? Let me no what u are selling
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by netken: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol
Sunshinegold44:
Mark my words...2023 presidential election winner will be DPD not APC... okonkwo vitalis chinedu from Anambra state
Re: Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President by dederocs(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
He should take note that Edo people do not yield their will, liberty and power of choice to oppressive figures because they are perceived to have economic and political means. Like one of the great sons of Edo, former Governor and former National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, recently said, our people do not give in to ‘primitive loyalties.’ We always chase noble causes and a little study of our history, should show Tinubu the indomitable spirit of the Edo person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.