Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu (6762 Views)

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by liveyourlife007(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not camp. I have an appointment there. Pls Can you help?
emmy512:

Going back to camp?
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Houston17(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
liveyourlife007:
Not camp. I have an appointment there. Pls Can you help?

When are you living for Akure? If it's tomorrow, enter a bus very early in the morning to Ajegunle after Toll gate. Upon dropping at the busstop, cross to other side and enter MUFSUF park where you will get bus going to Akure.

I think you should have nothing less than 4k with you. It might be cheaper though, but to be on a safe side considering hike in fuel price, just get 5k for hand.

You might also wanna check sango garage opposite first bank. I think you will get there should you go early.

Hope this helps.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by liveyourlife007(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thanks very much. This will surely help. I'm Leaving as early as 5:30 am tomorrow
Houston17:

When are you living for Akure? If it's tomorrow, enter a bus very early in the morning to Ajegunle after Toll gate. Upon dropping at the busstop, cross to other side and enter MUFSUF park where you will get bus going to Akure.

I think you should have nothing less than 4k with you. It might be cheaper though, but to be on a safe side considering hike in fuel price, just get 5k for hand.

You might also wanna check sango garage opposite first bank. I think you will get there should you go early.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Houston17(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
liveyourlife007:
Thanks very much. This will surely help. I'm Leaving as early as 5:30 am tomorrow

You are welcome. Alright, safe trip
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Kingvenom where did you get this news from

Sorry for delay it's from our school News network
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
KimVenom:

Sorry for delay it's from our school News network

In FUTO o they are reliable.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Arrowss(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Stupid fake news! Fg dint announce date of resumption, let alone 21st of sept, stupid lies and rumours to console your self and others.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Mr2kul(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
if school resume this year na rush rush go be everything... and to grad next year no be crime, why the hurry

I'm in 3h level even but I no care
So if schools resume next year, they won't rush right?? smh

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Xavie(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mr2kul:

So if schools resume next year, they won't rush right?? smh
if school start next year dem go start everything afresh na
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by 3fcc: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
The word "set" weaken me

2 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by JasperVII(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Source?

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by bamvik(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
this is good news for private schools
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by syluck(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
OlyGift:
They should resume school teachers are tired of staying at home
are you one?

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by syluck(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you look gorgeous.
Kindly drop your email let's chat and get to know each other

Odogwu grin

2 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Muquadam(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
undecidedI hope this is true tho I hope this is true tho
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Mr2kul(m): 1:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Xavie:
See you, when some schools are already done with 1st semester. Also, JAMB and PUTME candidates are already on the queue to start their 1st year and you are here saying schools will start afresh if they resume next year.
It's okay, keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by SDEC: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Xavie:
Just look at you
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by deltateam: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2020
KimVenom:
The Federal Government on Thursday said September 21, 2020, has been set for the reopening of Tertiary Institutions, Primary and Secondary schools in the country.

The federal government disclosed this in a statement by the Minister of Education Adamu Adamu at the end of this week’s federal Executive Council meeting.

Adamu Adamu also said stakeholders were expected to continue to put protocols in place towards the reopening of schools according to the guidelines set by the Federal Ministry of Education.

According to him, all schools in the country are set to resume in phases with effect from Monday, 21 September for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools.

The statement read in part: “Having conducted an assessment of schools within the country to ascertain the level of preparations for general reopening of schools in the country, the federal government has scheduled schools to resume from the COVID-19 break on September 21st for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools, which is expected to end on October 30, 2020

No source and you want to make heaven? embarassed

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Please where is your source? I hope this is true.
I don't need any source from him. The Head of School where I teach sent a message this morning.
We have been preparing for this resumption since May.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
I don't need any source from him. The Head of School where I teach sent a message this morning.
We have been preparing for this resumption since May.
What is your school

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
What is your school
I won't tell.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
I won't tell.
grin fine liar

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Xavie(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2020
SDEC:

Just look at you
lol
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Xavie(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Mr2kul:

See you, when some schools are already done with 1st semester. Also, JAMB and PUTME candidates are already on the queue to start their 1st year and you are here saying schools will start afresh if they resume next year.
It's okay, keep dreaming
ok na
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
grin fine liar
You think so, I don't have to proof anything to you. You are of no use to me.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
You think so, I don't have to proof anything to you. You are of no use to me.
I am of no use to you na em you dey quote me up and down with your data? Go and get a life and stop spamming the internet with cheap lies and propaganda.

You'll soon get arrested

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
I am of no use to you na em you dey quote me up and down with your data? Go and get a life and stop spamming the internet with cheap lies and propaganda.

You'll soon get arrested
I thought you were sane when I mentioned you, now I know better.
I checked all your post, oga you argue unnecessarily and trust me I don't have time for that ( you don't roll with pigs, or else you get dirty). I still won't tell you the name of my school and you are of no use to me.
You go tell me, if you be quality assurance.
Flyingpig.Lol!

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
I thought you were sane when I mentioned you, now I know better.
I checked all your post, oga you argue unnecessarily and trust me I don't have time for that ( you don't roll with pigs, or else you get dirty). I still won't tell you the name of my school and you are of no use to me.
You go tell me, if you be quality assurance.
Flyingpig.Lol!
Madam, you are just ranting like a menstruating female dog undecided I am on this platform to burst cheap lies by propagandists, of which you are one of. Did you even think any one believed your imaginary resumption dates?

I don't need to know the name of your school, you are simply ashamed of your third tier institution. And please, I don't want to be of any use to you. I rather be useful to someone with substance, something to offer, and not to a woman who rants like a rabies-infested stray dog.

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Madam, you are just ranting like a menstruating female dog undecided I am on this platform to burst cheap lies by propagandists, of which you are one of. Did you even think any one believed your imaginary resumption dates?

I don't need to know the name of your school, you are simply ashamed of your third tier institution. And please, I don't want to be of any use to you. I rather be useful to someone with substance, something to offer, and not to a woman who rants like a rabies-infested stray dog.
Yen yen yen. Suit yourself, your wife go try. Lol! I didn't read your jargons, it is your head of school?
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
Yen yen yen. Suit yourself, your wife go try. Lol! I didn't read your jargons, it is your head of school?
You missed so much if you didn't read it cheesy
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Olatara(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
You missed so much if you didn't read it cheesy
Abeg carry your arguments and go.
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Olatara:
Abeg carry your arguments and go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - / Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees / What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.