Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72440 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Dominiqueismad: 5:17am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Don’t insult, just answer the question.

Was the country better before Buhari, If so based on what indices?
yes, was better before terrorist took over, silly jihadistz
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by juneman: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria �� a country in West Africa
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Chamberman(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Botswana �� is far better than Naija �� at this moment.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by fid3fid: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2020
themes009:
Vietnam! Visa free , thank me later

Vietnam no be free visa.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by kmaster007: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Wasky101:
Oil dey your head and I mean that in a very good way, E be like nah mobile1 u dey use
naija nah scam
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Princedapace(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2020
dasparrow:

You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Improve your country so that everyone in Nigeria can have a nice life not because you want to prove a point to the whites. A white supremacist will hate you regardless of whether your country is prosperous or not.

If you want to consider yourself inferior, be my guest. However, you cannot dictate to others how they should feel about themselves. I will not be considering myself inferior. Got that?

Motivational speech of a citizen of a country whose citisens are scattered all over the world in different countries running away from their country. Na only blacks dey sing every day black lives matter grin
Na only blacks dey cry victimization
Na only black chinese mess around with
Arabs mess around with
Whites mess around with
Right even in their own country, they are messed with grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2020
showafrica:

Na lie o bros... Menial job is bae. Yea you are not going to be rich but you can come down to Nigeria and boast of a plot of land. An average Nigeria living in Nigeria earns less a dollar a day. Security is zero, your life is endangered from all angle. The worst is there is no plan to fix any of these in the next 5yrs. Every body is grabbing the much they can like say doom day is fast approaching. Ordinary, Nigeria would have been a good place to live and make good money but not right now bro.

Firstly, you lied! A dollar is about N400, multiplied by 30 days (N400 x 30days = N12,000 per month). Millions and millions of Nigerians earn more than this. Except the lazy ones.
You people feed yourself with so much bad news about Nigeria because of frustration, bitterness, ignorance, laziness and empty ego etc.
No doubt life expectancy and standard of living is better in Europe but I know many Nigerians doing so well in Nigeria but long throat about America or Europe has finished most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by showafrica(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Firstly, you lied! A dollar is about N400, multiplied by 30 days (N400 x 30days = N12,000 per month). Millions and millions of Nigerians earn more than this. Except the lazy ones.
You people feed yourself with so much bad news about Nigeria because of frustration, bitterness, ignorance, laziness and empty ego etc.
No doubt life expectancy and standard of living is better in Europe but I know many Nigerians doing so well in Nigeria but long throat about America or Europe has finished most of you.

Are you sure you live in Nigeria... Any shop you enter you see sales girl/boy, how much do you think he or she is paid? Well may be you live in lekki or you are spoon fed. If Nigeria is 200m, 150m live in abject poverty. Abject poverty is when you live with an average of less than a dollar a day. Please, move around, don't sit one place and foolishly call people names. You think when the world calls you poverty capital of the world its just a guy name?

15 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2020
showafrica:

Are you sure you live in Nigeria... Any shop you enter you see sales girl/boy, how much do you think he or she is paid? Well may be you live in lekki or you are spoon fed. If Nigeria is 200m, 150m live in abject poverty. Abject poverty is when you live with an average of less than a dollar a day. Please, move around, don't sit one place and foolishly call people names. You think when the world calls you poverty capital of the world its just a guy name?

Anybody (including You!) earning less than N400 is a lazy fool and that person will die inside poverty. There is no reason for a healthy functional human being to earn less than N400 per day in Nigeria. No ffking excuse!

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Jsucre(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ghana
error you have been deceived

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Jsucre(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Nigeria is the cheapest to live
tell them

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
yes, was better before terrorist took over, silly jihadistz

Yamlegged Biafran!!

PDP voter - yet they will NOT give you presidential candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by showafrica(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Anybody (including You!) earning less than N400 is a lazy fool and that person will die inside poverty. There is no reason for a healthy functional human being to earn less than N400 per day in Nigeria. No ffking excuse!

Well, I think you don't really know much the nation, lets close the case. However, note that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and 98% of those who leaves Nigeria succeeds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Hadampson(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2020
joycegurl:
north Korea

The worst country in the world
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:

Yea, a married man from Australian telling a citizen of Norway how things are here, I don't know if you are in Australia now, but I can tell you how Sydney is.

I have Hub Australia as a pilot not less than several times, and pilot 747 not less than 40 times into Sydney with that Sydney airport Runway extended (Runway 34L) into the Ocean and once stayed in Sydney for two years.

You think it's kind of job that you will be left to fend for your house rents? You think If you get job in construction they will leave you fend for your house rents here? You think fishing companies is a joke here? If I buy you here two euros worth of foods here, can you finish it? Please say what you know and don't try to discourage people, thank you.
i am saying what i know. hustle wise we al know that Australia i better for hustling or for getting a decent job if u are able to find your way here. the description you just gave is for a handful of the foreigners there. like u said u where a pilot. it is just you out of thousands. i do not expect you to use that as a yardstick . when u want to talk about issues like this you have to aply the rule of majority. nigeria for example, there are rich and super rich people here but it wont make sense to say Nigerians are rich when majority are so poor. my post was not directed to you in particular, we are talking about majority here. i can assure u that majority of the nigerians in norway dont have those high paying jobs you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Kittex7:

Please help on this... How?
cheesy guy realy mean to leave 9ja at any cost.. lol
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Juliusmomoh: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are very naive
Probably a secondary school drop out ?
Yes u got it..
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2020
showafrica:

Well, I think you don't really know much the nation, lets close the case. However, note that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and 98% of those who leaves Nigeria succeeds.

Okay case closed. When you wake up every morning keep reminding yourself that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. You will end up poor and wretched based on that mindset. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Dominiqueismad: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Yamlegged Biafran!!

PDP voter - yet they will NOT give you presidential candidate
ode, dindinrin ni e, am a full blooded afonja demon.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
guy u are getting annoying with each post. hustle abroad is what u describe. yes it is drugs, scam, prostitution and all. now can u stfu?
u claim to not know that even the guy that sells in the supermarket is called a hustler in nigeria abi? guy gerra here angry
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Collinsaik:
cheesy guy realy mean to leave 9ja at any cost.. lol
Ah swear

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by showafrica(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Okay case closed. When you wake up every morning keep reminding yourself that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. You will end up poor and wretched based on that mindset. Good luck!

Rather you will wake with more adrenaline in your system, survival instinct will be activated, dormant energy will be engaged.. . knowing fully well you are going to pass through principalities and powers in order to cross over to a better life.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Sluacoast(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:

It's very bad dropping your mobile on a public forum, be wise about this, I'm at work now, but will contact you.
THANK YOU
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
exactly, its like someone going to singapore to do yahoo or drugs lol
I'm glad you understood me.
So the guy need to tell us the nature of his hustle.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
showafrica:

Rather you will wake with more adrenaline in your system, survival instinct will be activated, dormant energy will be engaged.. . knowing fully well you are going to pass through principalities and powers in order to cross over to a better life.

Good luck!
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by abdullahi45: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Please what is the final answer?

I want to phone a friend cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria? / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.