Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72438 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
lesson44:

That is how you guys get in trouble and get frustrated. Getting visas easily doesn’t guarantee you can live and survive In a country as an immigrant.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nwaelohim: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some time I wish I could open the mind of NIGERIANS about this country. The easiest place to make money hustling in this world is NIGERIA.

Their are lots of opportunities but the systematic failure of our policies and government is distraction to average person in NIGERIA. Ignore social media news about what is not working and pay attention to problems you can solve to make money.. because nobody is enforcing serious law making money is very easy in NIGERIA. As lebanese or Chinese in NIGERIA. Now Turkish citizens is coming in serious doing Minor jobs and making lots of money.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Guyana is not an African country. Its a french speaking country infact the full name is French Guyana.

You are not entirely correct. There is the South American country of GUYANA and it is an English speaking country and former British colony. It's capital is Georgetown.

Then you have FRENCH GUIANA. French GUIANA is an overseas department of France. They are part of the European Union and use Euro as their currency. French is the official language of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Yea, you were asking me what hustling is, a well known lingua franca in Nigeria.
it's not like i have never heard of hustling or knows people who hustle, the kinda hustle i know is dealing on drugs or weed or other illegal dealings. i am sure that is different from nigeria's term hustle.

i also know that some africans or nigerians hustle or talk about hustling like the OP suggested, but hustling isn't an occupation. it is a term used to describe illegal activities from my understanding. for example if you are a cashier in LIDL supermarket would you call that hustling? or describe yourself as a hustler?

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Litmus: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
nextstep:
People keep wanting to run away.

You're not seeing all these buildings popping up? All these cars being sold? Hotels being patronized? Food, farming, appliances, beauty, clothes, solar, real estate, furniture, entertainment, transport, logistics, banking, technology, and so much more.

These are not funded by yahoo. These are being done by hardworking Nigerians all around you.

Do we have issues? Yes, but I tell you, for every Nigerian who runs to another country, there's one who stayed and is reaping the benefits.
The money you want to raise to "travel abroad", and that will sustain you for 3-6 months while you find work... it can be put to better use.

But let me not stop you... the others who have gone and are hiding in the shadows, or begging for government assistance to bring them back home... they've gone and seen that abroad no be beans.

You’re so right Nigeria is best. Nigeria will be the next big thing if the West/outsiders don’t conspire to cause war and instigate unrest. Those Nigerians that want to travel should do so out of interest and a desire to explore how the rest of the world looks and lives. To travel, see the world, is a natural human desire but they would be mistaken if they travel with the mindset that other places are better than Nigeria to make money. Nigeria is best, so full of investment opportunities. Like I will state now, making it more than once, the demonisation of Nigeria has made Nigeria one of Africa’s best secrete places. A magnificent place of opportunities that our detractors have successfully frightened the world from visiting and exploring.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
samwillyco1:

You wicked

LOL cheesy
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Apart from that longer night shit when the Sun never set, I love everything about it. If I get bored, as a formal pilot, I hire a microlight plane with friends, we fly the sports to other zones, it's fun men, life is beautiful, there is no fun in Nigeria my bro, trust when I say this.
really I can't help but imagine, it's useless being a Nigerian citizen now pardon my speech, but I thought people said boredom causes people to commit suicide there
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Collinsaik:
tanzania are welcoming nigerians
Please help on this... How?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Nigeria is a rich country too blessed with natural resources. Our problem is leader. The black minded leaders like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Obansajo. The story will be different if Nigeria is a white country.

EFCC has been barking for years without any achievements. None of these corrupt leaders in jail.

All the captured terrorists were released.

More reason the Americans and Europeans see us as inferior. No single country in the continent of Africa can be compare to the less developed country in Europe.

Leadership problem is the main issue. Nigeria is still battling with electricity issue is a shame to us. Nothing work in this country. Other countries are reducing price of petroleum products but my country Nigeria is increasing ours.

Your submission here is a real PROBLEM!!!!

For the umpteenth time Nigeria’s problems are caused by NIGERIANS not Nigerian leaders.

NIGERIANS are the biggest problem not the leaders. Sometimes I pity the leaders of this country. Do your research man! Please look closely, deeper, don’t finger pointing, just look at the people closely. The biggest money disappears not at FG level but mostly in States, Local Government, parastatals, NDDC........Nigerians are the problem......the leaders merely reflect the whole population.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

What is this one saying?
he is saying tell them about household bills and taxes, be honest with them, i think.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chibuzorAbia: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
see stupid question, they suppose burn this idi, ot to ashes

Don’t insult, just answer the question.

Was the country better before Buhari, If so based on what indices?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by planetx: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Somebody is even suggesting Norway to come and be fishing. Too many misconceptions about this oyinbo countries, until you get there and discover you have been hoodwinked .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i have never hustled i have always worked from the age of 16, i don't know what hustling mean?

You don't know what hustling means because I suspect you were raised in America. In Nigerian lingo, hustling just means working or working hard irrespective of whether it is a glamorous job or one that is tedious.

In the past, hustling never meant doing fraudulent things to make money like yahoo-yahoo. For instance, when I was a college student in the United States, my side hustle was tutoring college students and I got paid doing that legitimately. So any job you do that pays the bills and puts food on your table is what is your hustle.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Your submission here is a real PROBLEM!!!!

For the umpteenth time Nigeria’s problems are caused by NIGERIANS not Nigerian leaders.

NIGERIANS are the biggest problem not the leaders. Sometimes I pity the leaders of this country. Do your research man! Please look closely, deeper, don’t finger pointing, just look at the people closely. The biggest money disappears not at FG level but mostly in States, Local Government, parastatals, NDDC........Nigerians are the problem......the leaders merely reflect the whole population.
True talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

A former pilot can never get bore, who told you boredom make people commit suicide here?
i read it on one mumu blog,are their schools how do you see it? especially for medics in veterinary line
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

You and your family can go ahead and do that, it’s free!

As for me, we (blacks) have serious problems traceable to the way Europeans dominated us for centuries and created meaningless countries all over Africa. In spite of all these issues I DO NOT believe or accept that any white person is superior to me.

I accept that they are richer, more knowledgable and have developed their people and society. They had 400 years of head start. The world was the same 500 years ago before Europeans discovered guns and started robbing other parts of the world.

I have nothing to feel inferior about!

May you live long! Well said. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
dasparrow:

You don't know what hustling means because I suspect you were raised in America. In Nigerian lingo, hustling just means working or working hard irrespective of whether it is a glamorous job or one that is tedious.

In the past, hustling never meant doing fraudulent things to make money like yahoo-yahoo. For instance, when I was a college student in the United States, my side hustle was tutoring college students and I got paid doing that legitimately. So any job you do that pays the bills and puts food on your table is what is your hustle.
I see, i was actually born and raised in England, and the term hustle over here is used to describe illegal activities like drugs dealings or other form of "dodgy" dealings. if one is working in a superstore as a cashier or a high street bank they wouldn't describe that as hutsling.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

I was in Guyana About 4 years ago with my Guyanese friend. They love nollywood movies. As per hustling, I don’t really see much in this country because they are struggling too. Most of them depend on family living abroad.

Not here to discourage anyone. Just talking about my personal experience. Also I was there for less than 2 weeks.

Well said. In addition to what you've already said, Guyana has a lot of problem with racism. The country consists of Black Guyanese and Indo-Guyanese in other words Guyanese of Indian descent. These two groups don't get along at all.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Yea right, you must be from Kenya.

He's Nigerian-American I suspect. I don't think he grew up in Nigeria. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Bro in Naija term, Once you say Hustle, we understand the term, we are not talking of Oxford defined hustle.
grin grin from your previous explainations i got it, yes! we are saying the same thing.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Greatfullheart:
you mean SERBIA
grin grin i think that is what that fella mean. but hang on! Serbia? undecided who da hell wants to go there? for what?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by DeMoneyGenius: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I do prefer turkey
I think I'll rather settle for chicken.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:
Have u been to botswana? Try and go there. I have been there......

Even south africa is doing far more better than nigeria......

Botswana is a beautiful country as well. There is a reason why their citizens are hardly ever interested in migrating abroad permanently en masse like Nigerians. See some pictures of Botswana below:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
dasparrow:

Well said. In addition to what you've already said, Guyana has a lot of problem with racism. The country consists of Black Guyanese and Indo-Guyanese in other words Guyanese of Indian descent. These two groups don't get along at all.
Really? interesting, undecided so who are the Origins of Guyana? Indo-Guyanese or the blacks?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:

I think I'll rather settle for chicken.
grin grin grin comon! man! .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria? / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.