Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72544 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Explorers(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Nigeria is the cheapest to live

Not about being cheap bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by patani(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Sorry, I know that question wasn't directed at me but yeah, those countries have indigenous white populations. Namibia even has a population of native German speakers, like they speak German as their first language yet they are bonafide citizens of Namibia.

Don't tell me you didn't know that before now.

Namibia is actually a beautiful country... Miles ahead of Nigeria... But few Nigerians will belive that.. And small population of Nigerians there are professionals... I go there for work n couldn't love it less

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by bestabigaelever(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please what is the final answer?

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Explorers(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
nextstep:
People keep wanting to run away.

You're not seeing all these buildings popping up? All these cars being sold? Hotels being patronized? Food, farming, appliances, beauty, clothes, solar, real estate, furniture, entertainment, transport, logistics, banking, technology, and so much more.

These are not funded by yahoo. These are being done by hardworking Nigerians all around you.

Do we have issues? Yes, but I tell you, for every Nigerian who runs to another country, there's one who stayed and is reaping the benefits.
The money you want to raise to "travel abroad", and that will sustain you for 3-6 months while you find work... it can be put to better use.

But let me not stop you... the others who have gone and are hiding in the shadows, or begging for government assistance to bring them back home... they've gone and seen that abroad no be beans.

You're right bro. But what works for Mr A might not work for Mr. B

Sure, some are making it big in Nigeria, while some are not making it despite working very hard.

Some have nothing to show after 10-20years of stay in Europe/U.S., while some will travel/relocate and make it/achieve alot within 5years.

Not only by hardwork, but Luck and Grace.

Some are also relocating just to be far away from everything, seek a new beginning and be happy. Not just about making it to everyone.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
you mean to go and do drugs or yahoo or prostitution or to develop it?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Bro, Norway is very beautiful and rich, that is all I could just say, If you can make it here and not the lazy type, in a year of hustling your should able to stand good structure back home. The pays are very ok.
you should be a citizen by now since 2007

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by prinsam30: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
EbonyCy:

Oh...how are u doing?

I'm good, how's ur end
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Stocktrader: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
skylane:
you should be a citizen by now since 2007
Since na

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
themes009:
Vietnam! Visa free , thank me later
typical nigerian. he will talk trash and use the useless phrase thank me later to make it look legit. useless bunch of scammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Animaxwell(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chisomhustler:
Abeg country people..which country dey easy and cheap for person to go hustle?...Naija don tire me..ah swear

It depends on what you have at your disposal.
Firstly you need to hustle and raise an appreciable fund.
Secondly you need to acquire a skill or degree.
It is after this two that you'll now evaluate your option and see what what you have can do. Again. You need to check well when making your choice since you're looking for a cheap country, reason is that a most of these cheap countries do not have that expected level of job opportunities and there is usually high cost of living...

Ukraine, Finland and Poland have low cost of living, though their economy is not that strong. Poland is better but Ukraine is cheaper.

Belgium, spain, Netherlands, and Ireland is also good

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by fefenoble88: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chisomhustler:
Abeg country people..which country dey easy and cheap for person to go hustle?...Naija don tire me..ah swear
Always playing with everything even when you are serious about it...na people future papa and mama full here so,simple question,with useless answers... my nigga cheap country yakpa Cyprus,Malta and Albania u go balance there just pray 4 God direction. Mk I drop pen 4 9ja mk I move immediately no time.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by tripoli007(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aritraco:

I can help you with Turkish visa here in Abuja.

Thief from tailor ,u don dey do visa

OP beware of fraud ohh

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Thanks. Please how about staying and working after studies? Is that possible too or one must go back to their home country?

In Noway you can stay back after your studies and work legally but you must apply for a residence permit before your student permit expires. See attachment below for more information:

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Collinsaik:
tanzania are welcoming nigerians
you should say tanzanians are welcoming nigerians to come spoil their country

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
patani:

Namibia is actually a beautiful country... Miles ahead of Nigeria... But few Nigerians will belive that.. And small population of Nigerians there are professionals... I go there for work n couldn't love it less

Very true. Namibia is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kento4ken:
Nija
Inside...
Bayelsa State
Inside..B.Y
Nembe
Go learn PO �
omo this nembe girls sabi Bleep o. i plan visiting there soon

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eddy0:

Since when did turkey become an Arab country?
so what are the turks? are they white caucasians?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Bojack(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goodman247:
who told you that ? Africa countries pass Africa countries, don't use the eye of Nigeria to look at other Africa countries, Go and check south Africa, Botswana, Namibia,they have whites among them, they have constant power supply, good roads, water, stable economy, what do you ask more for, even , ivory coast, Rwanda Kenya, go to those countries and you will know that Nigeria is way back.
You get mind to compare Naija with Botswana and Ivory Coast

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.
stop confusing people. u earn that but the bills will destroy your wallet
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Yea right, you must be from Kenya.
No, i am british born in east london england by Nigerian parents.

So anyone who has never hustled before or doesn't know what hustle mean is from Kenya? grin i didn't know that too.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigeria!

Why leave upon all the hustles and hassles you already find yourself.

Must you hustle till you pai?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Avast(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Please what is the final answer?

We die here together
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
joefengzy:
QATAR is good
Secure a guinea conakry passport or serrialone or Liberia then you can move to Qatar or hongkong or Turkey etc
On a free visa entey.
these scammers don land. how can u secure a genuine passport from these countries. stop luring people to scam them

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by dasparrow: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
yes, he can go join the norwegian fishermen after studies. cheesy

LOL cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Chijosky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
uthlaw:
where is ur location!
Abia sir

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
dasparrow:

LOL cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin That is the only Job available for immigrants in norway i gathered.. fishing in minus 30 degrees bloody freezing cold weather.

what the heck else will he do? run for norwegian president?

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Aksnoopy: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Riqueleme:

Is a South American country
They speak French
They speak English. Guyana is different from french guiana.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Avast(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Explorers:

You're right bro. But what works for Mr A might not work for Mr. B

Some are making it big in Nigeria, while some are not despite working very hard.

Some are also travelling out, making it 'Happy'.

Not only hardwork, but Luck and Grace.

Some are also relocating just to be far away from everything, seek a new beginning and be happy. Not just about making it to everyone.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aksnoopy:
They speak English. Guyana is different from french guiana.
that is correct.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Since na
wow baba you don rest if I may ask, what do you love about the country and what you do not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos) / Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.