Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72405 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by showafrica(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Good luck!

Same to you..
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Sluacoast(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:

I messaged you , you are not online, last seen Monday.
Yeah, i know. I'll get to you when next i log in. pardon my inactive for now
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Parrot69: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
dasparrow:

Botswana is a beautiful country as well. There is a reason why their citizens are hardly ever interested in migrating abroad permanently en masse like Nigerians. See some pictures of Botswana below:

Apart from this CBD, what place again is bustling in Botswana? You have a myopic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by sisihardey: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
��� You no well wallahi...

I want to phone a friend cheesy[/quote]
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Parrot69: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

Bro, I understand Botswana economy is growing but you seems to not know that there are "so" many Motswana in South Africa. In fact, more than Nigerians. That they don't cause troubles is why it isn't pronounced like number of Nigerians in SA. I have friends that left top universities in Botswana to take jobs in another university in SA. I don't know where you get this your "hardly migrate".

Nigeria isn't good but if I photoshop Abuja for you, you go fall. Research before you take a step as to migration. No-one can stop anyone from migrating but don't mislead people to the point there will now be clamour for FG support to bring them home after their folly. I've a friend that went to work in a popular African country, he came back being owed months salary. He was even threatened with legal action on being owed! Look before you leap.

Tell him bro, Someone who has never traveled up to 10 Cities in Nigeria will be here writing rubbish. The countries that can measure up to Nigeria in terms of development/structure wise/economically are only Egypt & SA. The rest are out of the context.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Venquire: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
achymmania:
Bro’s , please remove Ivory Coast. Please please please.

Why did you say this?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:
My DM was on fire, a lot of messages. Please let me put this here once and for all.

If you want to come to Norway bear in mind about the financial capability of the process.

Flight ticket Alone is over $1100 and having $1200 is better.
documents and what you need and process of applying could be found here https://www.norway.no/en/nigeria/services-info/visitors-visa-res-permit/

Coming as a student to study is also plus as you can work here while studying and can apply for work/residence visa after studying, unlike uk

If you want direct or want to apply for work permit directly, have a company that can work on that with you, with this you can get direct work permit visa with no stress. ( Please don't ask me to use my company or my company affiliation based here, I don't have time for that, only for those I personally know).

Having $2500 in cash will be more than enough both for ticketing and other stuffs.

I'm a very busy businessman, I'm awake already because I have shipments of stock fish to do (no shame in that) and later on, to my advisor and trading work with Norwegian Bank.
boss u trade forex too there?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by vicdom(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.
Bros, please is it via study visa or work visa??
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ekejose(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I do prefer turkey
Is turkey visa cheap? I have been thinking about the country.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatfullheart: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin i think that is what that fella mean. but hang on! Serbia? undecided who da hell wants to go there? for what?
hustling i guess

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatfullheart: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
dasparrow:

You are not entirely correct. There is the South American country of GUYANA and it is an English speaking country and former British colony. It's capital is Georgetown.

Then you have FRENCH GUIANA. French GUIANA is an overseas department of France. They are part of the European Union and use Euro as their currency. French is the official language of the country.
thanks for correction
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatihex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ogaemmii:
In Noway you can stay back after your studies and work legally but you must apply for a residence permit before your student permit expires. See attachment below for more information:
where is the attachment, sir.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatihex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.
please, how can I get Norwegian student visa?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by skylane: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:

ok
okay thanks this is my number +2348133 18 15 20 expecting your message boss
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by copiescopy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stocktrader:

Chose school, apply for it and get the relevant documents, make the necessary payments and clearance if requested by them, take the payment details to the Embassy with required documents, apply and you are granted.

Please sir .help a willing brother . How can I get visit visa . a little help on this from you will go a long way .i also sent you a dm to your inbox please kindly message me back .

God bless you more .
Amen
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Uzomacharles: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
ekejose:

Is turkey visa cheap? I have been thinking about the country.

I don't know much sha but is very good with fabric trading and mostly female fashion and you and I know how women fashion sells
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ekejose(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I don't know much sha but is very good with fabric trading and mostly female fashion and you and I know how women fashion sells

Yes. More especially Istanbul the capital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Uzomacharles: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
ekejose:

Yes. More especially Istanbul the capital

I will try to know more on there visa expenses but I like Morocco cos my friends are there but Morocco isn't a kind of business arena unless for Bars and Restaurant
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Babisha10(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Niger republic
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Venquire: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Explorers:

You're right bro. But what works for Mr A might not work for Mr. B

Sure, some are making it big in Nigeria, while some are not making it despite working very hard.

Some have nothing to show after 10-20years of stay in Europe/U.S., while some will travel/relocate and make it/achieve alot within 5years.

Not only by hardwork, but Luck and Grace.

Some are also relocating just to be far away from everything, seek a new beginning and be happy. Not just about making it to everyone.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by fagbohun4j(m): 2:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Evening bro, please how can I process Norway. Can you please put me through. I've sent you a dm. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Stocktrader:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.