Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (27794 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2010
dapoola,
it's hard to verify a man's claims but from experience you know a male virgin from the way he
discuss bleeping  grin

bounce,
softly, softly smooch that ya neighbour daughter ooo! the day wey dem go catch you, no be small
wahala oooo!  grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by bigbounce(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2010
George why you dey hide yourself?you think say i know no about your landlord daughter wey you dey smoosh?
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2010
bounce,
dat na before now! abeg no go tell her palle ooooooo!  grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by chamotex(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2010
All ye female virgins, report to my bedroom with immediate effect.
I want to lay hands on you
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]shou. . . .who born monkey? , grin grin grin . my man , you know wetin i fit do for real . well , during the weekend my fishing net kolobi one virgin , i tear her clintonhole. cheesy cheesy wink

how far. . .long time no seen you on here. how yonda wink
[/size]
George_D:

ogaga,
even if na one third virgin, i know say you go still dive inside! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2010
ogaga!
na wa for you ooo! e be like say you been log off for sometime.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right man. . . .i was out for sometime now , but now im back . i miss you man , here's the reason i log off , i've already created a thread about my sudden absentus. . . . smiley[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445472.0.html
George_D:

ogaga!
na wa for you ooo! e be like say you been log off for sometime.
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2010
ogaga,
your welcome back! smiley
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]That's my man. . . .you know , i was missing you. grin grin wink[/size]
George_D:

ogaga,
your welcome back! smiley
Re: Virgins' Club! by krazynaija(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
Virgins Club? ACCESS DENIED!!!
Re: Virgins' Club! by 3ndy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
krazynaija:

Virgins Club? ACCESS DENIED!!!

lollllll
Re: Virgins' Club! by todan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2010
i have a virginometer (my new invention), i need to text it on all the v yanch ladies here, meet me at eko suite, suite no 38. time time 10pm till down. dress code transparent free cown and G string only. kiss
Re: Virgins' Club! by todan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
i have a virginometer (my new invention), i need to test it on all the v yanch ladies here, meet me at eko suite, suite no 38. time: 10pm till down. dress code:  transparent free cown and G string only.  kiss
Re: Virgins' Club! by babsjnr(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2010
bounce of liars still claim they are virgin's i don't believe you guys be honest grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by james1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2010
If you are a virgin and want to wait for your soulmate before letting go,excellent.it is good to remain a virgin if it does wonders to your self esteem.
This is suppose to be a thread for virgins and an advisory platform,let's pls stick to that.
Sexual irresponsibility had and is landing peeps in deep trouble:how about a maid that decides to show the very children she was suppose to be looking after some"tricks" and the boys got hiv?the gurl who thought humping was a splendid way of life and got pregnant?and her parents trusted her completely!there are many sad stories.peeps got STDs;one guy's"stick"was cut in two by syphllis!
If you can't be sexually responsible;pls stay away from humping,you will be doing yourself untold good.
Re: Virgins' Club! by kazman7(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2010
i am still a virgin,i only do the boobs grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by todan(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2010
i've not had intercourse with any lady, but i do get head from them(Blow-Job), am i still a virgin?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2010
todan:

i've not had intercourse with any lady, but i do get head from them(Blow-Job), am i still a virgin?

Let's say without any experience you are 100% virgin.

Masturbation by a lady= -25%
oral-sex= - 50%
Sexual intercourse= -100%

So I'd say you are between 25-50% virgin. tongue tongue
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]michelin i thought you have break your virginity long time ego even before you traveled from the country. . . . shocked shocked shocked well im socked to see you on the virgins club thread ooo. . . .or you wanna change to virgin authomatically? grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Virgins' Club! by 3ndy(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]michelin i thought you have break your virginity long time ego even before you traveled from the country. . . . shocked shocked shocked well im socked to see you on the virgins club thread ooo. . . .or you wanna change to virgin authomatically? grin grin grin wink[/size]

lolll
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]why are you laughing. . . . .? wink[/size]

3ndy:

lolll
Re: Virgins' Club! by Stallion84(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
Please y'all should use the word correctly. its de-flower not dis-virgin!!!
Re: Virgins' Club! by Darayola(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
Me i wan Bleep oooooooo! feel free to call if ur interested, 07026913485
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Virginity seems to be interesting. . .I might want to go back.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Darayola(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
I wan Bleep ooooooooo!!!! feel free to call me on 07026913485 if Ur interested,
Re: Virgins' Club! by mathewjam(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
Na wa oooohhhh.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Newest: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
I Dispoiler myself on my dads bed when i was 15
Re: Virgins' Club! by elfie2010(f): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
virginty, huh. its gud to ba virgin as i am one but one tin i av learnt is not to be judgemental towards other pple who are'nt. if u are then its beautiful. if u are'nt then its might just be wat u want or circumstances took it away. the bottom line here is stick to wat u believe. i have lost precious r/ships becoz of my status but i frigging dont care anymore. do wat u feel is ryt
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2010
newest,
you 'despoil' yourself with your finger? grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]My dear using the word '' Dis- virgin '' -- is the sweetest thing guys can say when discussing intimacy . . . . lipsrsealed[/size]

Stallion84:

Please y'all should use the word correctly. its de-flower not dis-virgin!!!

Re: Virgins' Club! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh really? please don't even dream to go back .Though , i feel your point to say but never mind. . . .the most interesting is when you need some guys to scratch it up just as you need it , those virgins are yet to grow up sweet heart , i wonder why you might want to go back. . . .common , stop kidding me . grin grin wink[/size]

michelin89:

Virginity seems to be interesting. . .I might want to go back.
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2010
ogaga, e be like say you always dey interested for anything wey bleeping of skirt is invloved! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.