Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Virgins' Club! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins' Club! (27834 Views)

Poll: Are u still a virgin?

Yes: 58% (211 votes)
No: 35% (128 votes)
accidentially dis-virgined: 5% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins' Club! by WhyAWhy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
Abeg tell me how many years/months/days or with how many people does it take to acquire your so-called experience. Have you ever imagined that your spouses' mind might be making a trail of his/her intimate pasts with you just there as a representation. Make God help this generation where the issue of Virginity is almost nothing to be proud of. Na wa!!!
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
NL's, it's 2:40am wednesday morning over here, i need to go to bed now.

continue later 2morow.

good nite and sweet dreams!
Re: Virgins' Club! by Joseph042: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
, being a virgin sucks!, 98% of virgins masturbate, why not just free urself and go do the real tng, hv u eva wanked 'four' times daily?, iv made up my mind to loose my virginity next week cus itz causing more harm than good.
Re: Virgins' Club! by dallasbeau(f): 3:36am On Apr 28, 2010
undecided
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2010
Dallasbeau

all dat 1 wey u dey yan na tales by moonlight.

u and ur virginity go old together where u dey fine the right man.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2010
dallasbeau:

Off all the posts I had read on NL, this was the one powerful enough to cause me to join and leave a post. I grew up in Nigeria and I now live in Dallas. I am still a virgin at 26 years old, and I am proud  of it. Does it get difficult when sexual urges come? Yes, but you deal with them (not by self-servicing because I would rather do the real thing with a nice, warm masculine body that settle for my fingers).
Personally, I think that a purity is the best thing that I can offer to my  husband, when that time comes, and when God answers my prayers, I trust that the man will see what level of respect I have for him by not allowing anyone to plough his land before him.
On a more practical level, on the occasions that my periods have been late, I have never been nervous that I was pregnant because I did not fulfill the pre-requisite for that or when my womanly systems do funny things, I never have to worry if I had contracted an STD from lover boy. In summary, I have peace of mind (till the sexual urges or loneliness comes).
For the virgins out there, keep on keeping on. wink wink wink kiss

If purity is[b] the best thing[/b] you can offer your husband then your marriage is doomed.

Also, I suppose you think it's great that you can be proud of not giving your husband an STD (and that's a commendable thing by the way) but I suppose you'll be more than happy to accomodate the STD he gives you after he's been out f ucking other (clearly) non-virgin women

It would benefit you infinitely more to concentrate on developing other talents than contributing to patriarchy and the control of women's sexuality by men.

Oh and by the way, sure, the man might see the level of respect you have for him, but here's the real question:

Why are you marrying a man who has no respect for you?

The likelihood that you will marry a man who is not a virgin is somewhere around 99%. In other words, whoever you end up marrying probably never respected you enough to preserve his virginity for you. What a nice one sided relationship to have.

You should seriously consider reading this

http://sugabelly..com/2009/02/of-virgins-and-virginity.html
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2010
DALLASBEAU

"I TRUST THAT THE MAN WILL SEE WHAT OF RESPECT I HAVE FOR HIM BY NOT ALLOWING ANYONE TO PLOUGH HIS LAND BRFORE HIM"

All that is "SUPER STORY"

but the guy has plough thousands of land b4 u, grin grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by laprince(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2010
I am a living testimony. plz, I don't see any good reason for m@sturbating just to get the pleasure. cool cool

If you are keeping yourself for the sake of purity, then be very pure. don't deceive your husband to believe

that you are too pure when you actually have been deceiving him by m@sturbating.

whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.It is a very great thing to be a virgin.

everyone has a life to live. others may not, but if you can, why not? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgins' Club! by babsmii(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2010
ranoscky- it's time for med check, you need help
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2010
yeah, i think ranoscky should go for a gender check. let's know whether na bilala im get abi na

pinky! make im own case no come be another south african semenya! grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2010
I see no big deal for a gurl keeping her virginity until she get's married.

FOR EXAMPLE- Tola was a virgin b4 she got married.

Lola was disvirgined b4 she got married.

is their any price for Tola keeping her virginity until she got married?

is her virginity gonna fet her ticket to heaven?

Bull Poo.

all u so called m@sturbating virgins should stop deciving urselfs and look 4 a smart guy to grease ur engines

b4 it get's rust.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Joseph042: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2010
Do u guyz hv any idea wt masturbation cn lead to?, my advice to any virgin-loose ur virginity b4 it drives u crazy, evn if its to a prostitute or any random guy/girl just loose it.being a virgin automaticaly meanz u masturbate, its just proportiönal, if u dnt hv a gf ud better get one.masturbatn has no dignity in it,, i dnt blv that theres 'pride' in being a virgin, we r all built d same way, our system waz made to feel sexual urges for the opposite sex, u CANT fight that, its just natural, so dnt gimmie dt 'proud virgin crap'
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2010
BABSMII and GEORGE D.

both u s.u.c.k.s! grin grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2010
ranoscky,

your inviting us to come suck your kondo?! how absurd!

you hear say we be homo?
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2010
hehehehe, grin grin grin

this guy u funny o.

no vex, just fun. wink
Re: Virgins' Club! by bigbounce(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
dallas and reno let me tell you girls you but are fulling your self we all know from which age they state having sex in usa.even my friend wey dey canada for school of montreal don Bleep all the girls finish.only if you look like beast or urgly that is when no guy will like to have you but you look beautiful guys will continue having sex with you every day in united state.dey will even marry and divorce later.so no dey lie if you are sure you are still a virgin i will ask the house to allow me to come and investigate about you.Am 27yrs male and i have been disvirgin since 18yrs.tell me the truth dallas i won't tell other because am waiting to marry a virgin.i have met many girls out here that claim they are virgin and when we go into the bed they are so free like sloppy highland.im me on honest_truthaboutchrist@yahoo.com that is my yahoo messeneger id.
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2010
bigbounce,
this your style no go work ooooo! you want take wayo, wayo
bump dallas?  grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
George D

wetin u expect bigbounce to do b4?

na the game be that na,

all join!
Re: Virgins' Club! by bigbounce(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
Rano how you dey?the truth be say make she come make i test her if she is still a virgin or tell her to post her pic so we will know if she is beautiful or wowo.dallas come prove am to me say you still be virgin,
Re: Virgins' Club! by Ranoscky(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2010
bigbounce

dallas say i be virgin or she be virgin?
Re: Virgins' Club! by bigbounce(m): 3:59am On Apr 30, 2010
hey rano and dallas both of you should come in for you inspection am virgin inspector general, ok or else i will arrest you both,
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2010
dallasbeau:

Off all the posts I had read on NL, this was the one powerful enough to cause me to join and leave a post. I grew up in Nigeria and I now live in Dallas. I am still a virgin at 26 years old, and I am proud  of it. Does it get difficult when sexual urges come? Yes, but you deal with them (not by self-servicing because I would rather do the real thing with a nice, warm masculine body that settle for my fingers).
Personally, I think that a purity is the best thing that I can offer to my  husband, when that time comes, and when God answers my prayers, I trust that the man will see what level of respect I have for him by not allowing anyone to plough his land before him.
On a more practical level, on the occasions that my periods have been late, I have never been nervous that I was pregnant because I did not fulfill the pre-requisite for that or when my womanly systems do funny things, I never have to worry if I had contracted an STD from lover boy. In summary, I have peace of mind (till the sexual urges or loneliness comes).
For the virgins out there, keep on keeping on. wink wink wink kiss

where in dallas do u live?
Re: Virgins' Club! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2010
you wan go visit am? grin
Re: Virgins' Club! by naijadoll1: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin the comments on this thread is funny eh, to all those attacking virgins, just because ur not a virgin anymore tongue doesn't mean u shud take it out on the virgins, ha, life no get duplicate, u have already done ur deed !
The only reason am stil a virgin is because it gives an edge to my relationship with God, am nt trying to please husband/any human being with it, and no, sex is not the only sin declared in the Bible, others dey and am cautious as well, but sex is more than the physical, which is wat pple overlook. besides 90% of those chics that started early, starts to regret too soon cos 95% of them only did it to pls Mr. BF & nt because they wanted to. but frm experience sha, non-virgins hate the existence of virgins because it makes them feel terrible.
Re: Virgins' Club! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
naija-doll:

grin grin grin grin the comments on this thread is funny eh, to all those attacking virgins, just because your not a virgin anymore tongue doesn't mean u shud take it out on the virgins, ha, life no get duplicate, u have already done your deed !
The only reason am stil a virgin is because it gives an edge to my relationship with God, am nt trying to please husband/any human being with it, and no, intimacy is not the only sin declared in the Bible, others dey and am cautious as well, but intimacy is more than the physical, which is wat pple overlook. besides 90% of those chics that started early, starts to regret too soon cos 95% of them only did it to pls Mr. BF & nt because they wanted to. but frm experience sha, non-virgins hate the existence of virgins because it makes them feel terrible.

from experience this is what virgins tell themselves to try and make themselves feel important.
Re: Virgins' Club! by bighead1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
@seun
are u still a virgiin
Re: Virgins' Club! by rasputinn(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
How on earth did I not spot this OUR thread since cool cool
Re: Virgins' Club! by tayoast(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2010
rasputinn:

How on earth did I not spot this OUR thread since  cool cool

u're welcome.

d 'others' r jealous of our clean sheet
Re: Virgins' Club! by na2day2(m): 4:53am On May 01, 2010
George_D:

you wan go visit am? grin

why will i want to go and visit her when she can come visit me? who wants to waste gas tongue tongue tongue tongue on the other hand, if she begs me enough i will consider visiting her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

naija-doll:

grin grin grin grin the comments on this thread is funny eh, to all those attacking virgins, just because your not a virgin anymore tongue doesn't mean u shud take it out on the virgins, ha, life no get duplicate, u have already done your deed !
The only reason am stil a virgin is because it gives an edge to my relationship with God, am nt trying to please husband/any human being with it, and no, intimacy is not the only sin declared in the Bible, others dey and am cautious as well, but intimacy is more than the physical, which is wat pple overlook. besides 90% of those chics that started early, starts to regret too soon cos 95% of them only did it to pls Mr. BF & nt because they wanted to. but frm experience sha, non-virgins hate the existence of virgins because it makes them feel terrible.

so how can we two virgins meet and fellowship together lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sugabelly:

from experience this is what virgins tell themselves to try and make themselves feel important.

u r feeling guilty abi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.