Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

7 Best Tips To Make Any Girl Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Best Tips To Make Any Girl Fall For You (351 Views)

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Tips To Make Any Girl Fall For You by kevvv: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
#1: Avoid Communication Daily;

This is counterproductive. I know what you are thinking:

If I don’t talk with her daily, she might consider me not serious and finally drop me.

That is not further from the truth.

You see, talking to her daily, like texting every minute makes you come across as desperate, and you don’t want your crush to think that you are desperate.

To avoid such, shun from calling frequently and texting constantly.

Do this instead: https://bestbro.co.ke/best-tips-to-make-a-girl-fall-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop / Abusive And Controling Boyfriend / Happy Birthday To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.