Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) (38919 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Paramount01:

Which sulieman
The suleiman u dey see there
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dreyton36: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Atleast u sef dey do good go too na.
I do you bad?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by emperortony: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
This life ehn
If I talk say me and suleman play ball together for aibotse , auchi nobody go believe

Of course it's believable.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I wish all politicians remain this humble after election.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.
Chat m at 08152124374
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2020
I hope they meet imams too cos they both need their vote.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by relicng: 5:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Let's wait and see.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2020
osazsky:
any pastor like bakare that is partisan sorry to say I have no respect for such...pls members of his chc should forgive me o.i didn't say anything bad just said my mind one luv.we know many big pastor that prophesied that Buhari is the messiah. Now look at where Buhari took us to..it was shameful when I heard one popular priest from the east campaigning fake prophesies sorry to my catholic brothers too i didn't mean no harm..one luv just spoke my mind

Yes it's TRUE ooh. Where is Father Mbaka? That knew don go cold like Tunde Bakare?lol. VOICELESS VOICE
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2020
tsagir:
OBASAKE FORGET ABOUT APOSTLE SULEMAN, RCCG MEMBERS AND OTHER CHURCHES BECOUSE ARE FOR POI and MALAM AUDU. EDO IS FOR APC 2020

Dont tell me RCCG members are back to their stupid acts? After someone will come here telling me that they are praying for the peace of the land..they wont pray now but ll come disturbing God later.. well their stupid and blind acts have already being thwarted.. That church that is now a political ground for all what nit fake asss pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Jones4190:
confusion every where, is it not the same man that pray for the candidate of Apc to win the other day that is praying for pdp to win today

using the name of God in Vern .... seriously I'm beginning to give up on christianity in nigeria

Who told you he prayed for anyone of them to win? Dont mind all those APC sympathizers with their talks about their candidate 's visit..Did you read that here? Didnt you see that Obaseki even said that he wont allow any form of campaign on the altar? And what does that signify? Is it bad to praying for peaceful election and safety? Abeg say something else
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
I do you bad?

Sorry I mean, atleast u are doing good.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: hahahah this is so funny, I know majority of those commenting are not from Edo. The last time he prayed for Ize Iyamu, they said he prayed for him to win, now he prayed for Obaseki are we to expect two winners

2023 Nigerians will vote someone worse than Buhari if they dont change. Don't confuse the general public it is September 19 not 9

A united youth is an unstoppable force

September 9 is the date..

NYM
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: hahahah this is so funny, I know majority of those commenting are not from Edo. The last time he prayed for Ize Iyamu, they said he prayed for him to win, now he prayed for Obaseki are we to expect two winners

2023 Nigerians will vote someone worse than Buhari if they dont change.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

September 9 is the date..

NYM
don't confuse the general public it is September 19 not 9
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Otunba2004:
don't confuse the general public it is September 19 not 9
I am talking about NYM March bro
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
crooked pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.