Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified (68608 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by LiquidMer: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica bye bye... At least your eye have cleared,
Laycon for the money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by momove4real25(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Samkeniyy:
grin

Welcome back Erica. While you were away. Buhari remains our Major General. Buhari wife went to shop for her daughter's wedding in Dubai while lying that she went for medical check up.
Thanks fr making me smile tonight.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Minjim: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
On Monday, she nominated Laycon saying he must leave the house.

Today, she has been disqualified.

Moral: You can't unseat someone that carries grace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
All of you in here, hope you know that Islam is seriously trying to take Nigeria currently.. Continue fooling yourself here until you are wasted by terrorists

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Henri8: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Samkeniyy:
grin

Welcome back Erica. While you were away. Buhari remains our Major General. Buhari wife went to shop for her daughter's wedding in Dubai while lying that she went for medical check up.
grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
RightsToReject:

Pepper me and alternatives ke - I've told you before that I've not been behind any of the alternative monikers that ever called you out for your bullshits or trolled you. Well, only a foolish man would label women hoes or any other derogatory words. Just take correction, refrain from all these nonsense acts for your own good; don't take this advice for granted.

Please stop crying in my mentions. I made the comments I made and it is what it is. If a thread like that comes up again, I will repeat it. Sorry, no correction to take, stay pained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Samkeniyy:
grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
hope you're not sad grin

I am in severe torment now.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Ishi, the cuntinent is hers and its inhabits thereof. Lmao!
LMAO!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
anonimi:

Hmm, you can get mouth ehn.
Make I no cross your path o shocked grin
My bark is worse than my bite tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by naptu2: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:
Erica, olóbó town council. Lol.

Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by edoairways: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
ThierryJay:
Her chicken has come home to roost.

She deserves it. Bad behavior should not be glorified and falsely labelled "being real". Threats to life are serious issues and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Next thing for her is to see a psychologist asap.
She need to see her mentor Tasha
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ablah: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
hmohammed:

Another Erica sighted
bad belly come and beat me grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by bayulite: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice one BBN. She deserves it. Disqualification
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by kenex4ever(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
hakeem4:
They should probably just post the video of her trying to kiss laycon so she can know laycon is not using her to get fame
she dances seductively, wasn't trying to kiss him.

But can be misinterpreted easily. Watch the video without sentiment and u will know she didn't.

But she bleeped up completely, Laycon is a nice guy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
naptu2:

Hm
Yes, love?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Xavie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Africanpride123:
Let the idiot go home, she doesn't represent an igbo girl wey suppose smart.
I tell you, just was not repping well at all

all in all IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by ObaKlaz: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ain't she the one who allegedly did 2 hours of hardcore banging and cum guzzling?

I think Bangbros and xvideos better call her now. Naija's Mia Khalifa to the world!!! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by saphiere(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
TimeManager:

slay queen, stop using the name of your Lord in vain.

kiss the truth!
Cry me a river.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica is the kind of fine wife you marry. After one month of seeing her character, fear will not allow you sleep at night.

Kiddwaya would be thanking God he dodged a bullet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by AstuteAyo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Control ur emotion
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
When I read about how she insulted some housmates yesterday I knew she will be disqualified.. Too bad.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Klass99(f): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin cheesy so those hardcore banginggg all in vain!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by lordprogress: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
My goodness that olosho is finally out i only watched yesterday party because of my big sis and behold she was one nasty toxic olosho.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Gamezi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
ok welcome home
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MT: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Laycon can't handle rejection. Fine, Laycon was fixated on her but she reserves the right to say no. Laycon should not have been forceful and discussing Erica with other housemates. Well, it's the end of the road for Erica on BBN, but there could be more twists and turns. Let him who stands take heed lest he falls .
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by OBTMOS(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chelsea will now go and sign her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.