Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (69218 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by femi4: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Exactly what the devil and His agents do to Humans!

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil!
Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs!

Must you post even when you lack content. At 31, you should be doing better than this

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Openbusiness: 5:53am On Sep 07, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by egopersonified(f): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2020
This year BBN gave me a new prayer point. Let me have the money and time to watch BBN for 3 months non stop instead of waiting for nairaland high lights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by SocialJustice: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?
Stop the hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nwibii: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say

Who respect help? He just read out the moral of the while episodes BTW Kid n Erica, Laycon and u are here talking respect.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

he just responded base on what was posted, I can bet you he doesn't watch the show.
I don't too not that am against it though

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
lol
Free her now

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by solmusdesigns: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

While I am not disputing your analogy about Devils and demons with fake love just to destroy.. but in this context you are slightly wrong due to the fact that you have less information at your disposal on what happened

If anything this meal shared by Kidd and Laycon shows sign of brotherly love preached by Christ, Kidd is rich , Laycon is poor, both went after same love interest of a scornful woman. Yet after all bitterness , evil , manipulation , insults and insensitivity displayed by the woman, the rich guy and the poor guy never spoke ill of each other, shares ideas on how to work together outside the house, and most importantly share a meal

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

no mind the guy, na iphone he they use type that thing o, then he said they are all vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
You expected brothers to abandon food because of a how before?? Check siggy jawee

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by AriseO: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

While I am not disputing your analogy about Devils and demons with fake love just to destroy.. but in this context you are slightly wrong due to the fact that you have less information at your disposal on what happened

If anything this meal shared by Kidd and Laycon shows sign of brotherly love preached by Christ, Kidd is rich , Laycon is poor, both went after same love interest of a scornful woman. Yet after all bitterness , evil , manipulation , insults and insensitivity displayed by the woman, the rich guy and the poor guy never spoke ill of each other, shares ideas on how to work together outside the house, and most importantly share a meal

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by jericco1(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Lol, what were you guys expecting? grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by lekki1444: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
yall just dont know that this big brother shows is symbolic of the birth of Jesus, and the big brother house is the womb of the virgin mary as we aree currently in virgo the virgin and what we are experiencing is the child birth as the house mates are slowly evicted is the baby emerging and Erica represents the fallen Roman empire which self destructed during the birthing and the energy in the atmosphere during her self destruction on the show was the sun in virgo and the moon ingressing from aries to taurus meaning the destruction of a fallen empire which is why you will notice she had a slurred speech pattern because the angels took a hold of her spirit and made her self destruct so ass to aid the birthing process of Jesus who is represented as the last who will be the first, the rejected who is now the cornerstone aka laycon, and so in this symbolic story laycon is Jesus and Kiddwaya who is from Benue which is the river that has to join to the Niger river to usher in the golden age meaning Kidd is Laycon in a fallen state and th reunification of both factions will usher in the golden age. And so this unification of kidd and laycon is the ressurection of Jesus symbolised and these two will go on to do great things outside the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]

Your type of person

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by gbishman: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Erica think say she smart, wanting to cause war amongst Men. Erica you are a learner

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Timekeeper: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Which kind useless respect.

He has freedom to post whatever he likes pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by PureGoldh(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by RealAlubarika(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Rilley:
Lol! where are all the simps in this forum?

I was once one, but have learnt my lesson the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by OtemAtum: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
That's life for you
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Respecter

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Chris2863(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

It seems you are mentally deranged?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
HOH Homies Over Hoes
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
wale377:
After Erica has been evicted, laycon and Kiddwaya resumed the bro love by sharing their plate of noodles and egg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PWmkmSLAY

Bromance strong die
. Did you notice laycon's eating habits vs kidd. Dog will always be a dog. In this life learn to develop class. Character is everything.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
arrrrrrrh
grin grin what more can I say?
BBNaija is just a time waster. nothing more
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by KulKid(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
b3llo:
All the Simps should meet Kiddwaya for tutorials on how to be Alpha male.
Lol, a show that's been manipulated that's what u want others to copy. You all beta start asking yourself why big brother never shows his face.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by daddytime(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
As they are doing gofundme for Erica of Big Brother, I am also doing a fundraiser for our youths on Twitter and Nairaland. #rtItBot

https://www.cloudfundraiser.com/fund/13/start-a-movement-for-the-youths-of-nigeria-to-be-able-prosecute-and-sack-failed-recycled-old-forces-in-2023-general-elections
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Chris2863(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

I tire for his own blind Christianity, spewing rubbish over innocent guys

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by fattprince(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?
Nope. I don't watch it too. I just open a thread concerning it to see maybe I could just find one iota of fun people derive from the show from some of their comments. But I still haven't.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by 4tomandchi: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Kidd no send Erica nah him go still kpansh another babe self if he spends two weeks again in the show just watch out.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by martineverest(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
nengi that is already flirting with kidwaya, after she started getting harsh on ozo

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Rilley(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
RealAlubarika:

I was once one, but have learnt my lesson the hard way
Thank God you have learnt, virginal people are not just worth it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.