Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (69186 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Watch the video. Come and thank me

There's no way you eat that you don't eat, just eat, that's all

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

There's no way you eat that you don't eat, just eat, that's all
. You can't gives what you don't have. Character is everything. I don't go by emotion, laycon is a smart guy naturally he played on NIGERIAN (emotional set of people).

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Askme2020(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

While I am not disputing your analogy about Devils and demons with fake love just to destroy.. but in this context you are slightly wrong due to the fact that you have less information at your disposal on what happened

If anything this meal shared by Kidd and Laycon shows sign of brotherly love preached by Christ, Kidd is rich , Laycon is poor, both went after same love interest of a scornful woman. Yet after all bitterness , evil , manipulation , insults and insensitivity displayed by the woman, the rich guy and the poor guy never spoke ill of each other, shares ideas on how to work together outside the house, and most importantly share a meal

you have a brain and you sure know how to use it. more wisdom I pray for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by kabillionaire(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
That's men for you, unlike our sisters that will start beefing each other under similar circumstances.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?

One man's meat is another man's poison so continue
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Kidd my niggah. I know u love shordy.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by dalass(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?

Me too... All info on BBN I have is from social media... No time cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sigiyaya(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Exactly what the devil and His agents do to Humans!

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil!
Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs!

I was one of those who declared you mentally unfit to exist on this forum but you ignored my advice.
Today most people on this forum are now beginning to see reasons with me that you lack the ability to reason like a human.

People that brainwashed you finished work for your brain embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by dfrost: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Terrestrial TV?? grin grin

Is there Marine TV ni?

Don't you think you should have looked up what he wrote before replying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Foolish Erica ! Isn't it obvious that ma Nigga Kidd was only using the cheap Olosho to catch cruise ? All these ladies who part their legs the moment they smell money deserve to be taught some bitter lessons.

Only a fool will take a Love peddler like that desperate Erica girl home as wife. She has not even seen anything yet 'cause Kiddwaya and Nengi already have a London trip plans ! Anybody's guess is as good as mine !

Go Kidd,go Nengi,go Laycon !

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by otobasin2323(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2020
good one hope she is not aware you did it to avoid story that touches the heart if she is aware bro please be very careful oo
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by puremaker7(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

u no get sense
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided undecided... Pls how does this relate to eating together undecided undecided

It does! One must strive to preach the gospel and win souls for Christ at every slightest opportunity. It cost u nothing to just scroll up and pretend as if u didn't see it if u're feeling uncomfortable with it.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Adebowalay(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say
wetin dey do this one
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Komu1048(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Did you notice laycon's eating habits vs kidd. Dog will always be a dog. In this life learn to develop class. Character is everything.

None of them use their teeth to pick up the food, perhaps ur dog use Bleep to eat. Whatever jus have sense, u can still go ahead and analyze my write up. mr analyzer

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
dfrost:

Don't you think you should have looked up what he wrote before replying? undecided

Alaye,keep quiet. Thats how una be defending rubbish...

What does terrestrial (land) have to do with TV? Is there Underwater TV, Marine TV, or Estuarine TV?

The only way that could stand is if the channel is called Terrestrial TV.

There are vocabularies particulate to TVs and terrestrial ain't no part of them.

I originally meant it as a joke and those who quoted me got that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by mrsteel: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by fashrola(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Uncle Pastor.... You need to be calming down
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by dfrost: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
OgatheTop:

Don't be nuts bro ....

It's actually a waste of life!

I tell you. I went to visit family yesterday and I sat for 3 mins (just 3 mins) when one of the participants (a female) and another one (a male) were making noodles. I couldn't make sense of the brain dead conversation.

I was waiting to hear something meaningful. I can't imagine sitting 6-8 hours watching the shit-show. angry I will literally die. angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Komu1048:

Non of the use the teeth to pick up the food, perhaps ur dog use Bleep to eat. Whatever jus have sense, u can still go ahead and analyze my write up mr analyzer
. Take a look how both of them eat. If you have table manner or you were cultivate to be a gentleman,you will understand my position
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Alexbreezy(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
alaye y u dey oppress dat woman na..leave am mk she enjoy herself abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by tiswell(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say
who your respect epp

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by dfrost: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Alaye,keep quiet. Thats how una be defending rubbish...

What does terrestrial (land) have to do with TV? Is there Underwater TV, Marine TV, or Estuarine TV?

The only way that could stand is if the channel is called Terrestrial TV.

There are vocabularies particulate to TVs and terrestrial ain't no part of them.

I originally meant it as a joke and those who quoted me got that.

Your choice of language gave you away. Do have a nice day. Shalom.

Terrestrial television is a type of television broadcasting in which the television signal is transmitted by radio waves from the terrestrial transmitter of a television station to a TV receiver having an antenna. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by IvarDboneless: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
femi4:
Must you post even when you lack content. At 31, you should be doing better than this
grin grin u ha a whickhed sombori

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
yall just dont know that this big brother shows is symbolic of the birth of Jesus, and the big brother house is the womb of the virgin mary as we aree currently in virgo the virgin and what we are experiencing is the child birth as the house mates are slowly evicted is the baby emerging and Erica represents the fallen Roman empire which self destructed during the birthing and the energy in the atmosphere during her self destruction on the show was the sun in virgo and the moon ingressing from aries to taurus meaning the destruction of a fallen empire which is why you will notice she had a slurred speech pattern because the angels took a hold of her spirit and made her self destruct so ass to aid the birthing process of Jesus who is represented as the last who will be the first, the rejected who is now the cornerstone aka laycon, and so in this symbolic story laycon is Jesus and Kiddwaya who is from Benue which is the river that has to join to the Niger river to usher in the golden age meaning Kidd is Laycon in a fallen state and th reunification of both factions will usher in the golden age. And so this unification of kidd and laycon is the ressurection of Jesus symbolised and these two will go on to do great things outside the house.
You need to see a psychiatrist…..
something is not complete in your upstair.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by elotajohn1(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Shut up please
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Komu1048(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Take a look how both of them eat. If you have table manner or you were cultivate to be a gentleman,you will understand my position

Oga let him live abeg, after all y’all will be like people should be real. Even Kidd doesn’t feel bad about his eating habit. But the dog tag is a no no. Las las even rich people forget table manner when hunger set in

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by lekki1444: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Kenplay:

You need to see a psychiatrist…..
something is not complete in your upstair.

oh the utterances of the spiritually blind cry
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by MajohBankz: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Erica is like Ronaldo- Noisy MVP
Laycon is like messi- Humble MVP
Kiddwaya is like Neymar- friends with both

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Komu1048:

Oga let him live abeg, after all y’all will be like people should be real. Even Kidd doesn’t feel bad about his eating habit. But the dog tag is a no no. Las las even rich people forget table manner when hunger set in
. Boom emotion set in. I am his fan though. I want him to win and make it in life.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Watch interview of the man who rolled on the mud to propose to his girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5iVXzK9oA
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Laycon was dinning with Erica till he caught feelings too. Kini big deal. Erica said laycon is smart so Kidd wants to find out himself. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.