Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (69199 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Hades2016(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?
my brother if I talk now those lazy youths will come after me
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by kelmicheal: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Every week they keep evicting still the house never reduce.haba
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by confydoedowaye(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
The best thing to do is to stop watching it. But the naked truth is, over 30 million ppl will watch nd vote, and some group of investors will make millions of naira, some couples will find compatability and bonding by religiously following updates and sharing opinions abt the show, contestants will have platforms to sell their brands, lazy youths will watch their fellow lazy youths and realize that not all lazy youths are dumb and useless. If only we can have easy access to 24/7 electricity and food just like our dear housemates, Nigeria will be a better place... Shalom
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Bluealamajiri: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2020
cheesy
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by MoIbrahim: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Youre not the only one o.
Una plenty, wey no know anything about the show. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by MoIbrahim: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2020
wale377:
After Erica has been evicted, laycon and Kiddwaya resumed the bro love by sharing their plate of noodles and egg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PWmkmSLAY

Bromance strong die

Nice one!
Though, it's not a resumption. They have always been paddy-paddy
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by afroxyz: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Izabel:
see boy she got disqualified for, chilling with another babe already

No. The babe is chilling with him
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Epitectus(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2020
b3llo:
All the Simps should meet Kiddwaya for tutorials on how to be Alpha male.
Bro u are on point,But but....what is Nengi looking for there?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by afroxyz: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Alaye,keep quiet. Thats how una be defending rubbish...

What does terrestrial (land) have to do with TV? Is there Underwater TV, Marine TV, or Estuarine TV?

The only way that could stand is if the channel is called Terrestrial TV.

There are vocabularies particulate to TVs and terrestrial ain't no part of them.

I originally meant it as a joke and those who quoted me got that.

I thought the same o, but I say make i no argue. Aquatic tv
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. You can't gives what you don't have. Character is everything. I don't go by emotion, laycon is a smart guy naturally he played on NIGERIAN (emotional set of people).

How did he play on Nigerian?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How did he play on Nigerian?
. Didn't have shoe story? Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by afroxyz: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2020
dfrost:

I tell you. I went to visit family yesterday and I sat for 3 mins (just 3 mins) when one of the participants (a female) and another one (a male) were making noodles. I couldn't make sense of the brain dead conversation.

I was waiting to hear something meaningful. I can't imagine sitting 6-8 hours watching the shit-show. angry I will literally die. angry cheesy

The thing tire me. What you would be hearing is: see the size of the chicken, see her breasts, they don't know how to cook. When I lost hope was when my neighbour's kids aged between 9-11 woke up to start arguing about Erica.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by afroxyz: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2020
dalass:

Me too... All info on BBN I have is from social media... No time cool

The worst part is that with social media you are abreast with what is happening as much as the regular viewer. Me wey no send the show don sabi laycon go win based on argument of neighbours and social.media
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by kevid: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
femi4:
Its called bro code.

Never fight another brother over a woman. Bro comes first

Correct. The bro code
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by youngestgrad(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
BornSnner9:
HOH
Homies Over Hoes
Do the Homieeey grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Peace081: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Laycon for the money
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by IWillSueYou(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now

Lmao. Damn.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by IamAsiri: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Didn't call in a dog. Figurative expression. Laycon has no table manner. Money or opportunity doesn't buy class you grow into it.

I get your point but it's still noodles anyway. Table manners get levels depending on how one is brought up. I still prefer him being himself than for him to start forming what he is not. I'm sure he will keep getting better especially if there is need for him to step up in his table skills and manners.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by afroxyz: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
gforce5:
Nah mate, it has nothing to do with Kiddawaya being a so-called "alpha male". Kiddawaya is more privileged, exposed and educated compare to the rest of the housemates. He has nothing to lose. He has lived in a foreign country where the likes of Erica are a dime and a dozen. Laycon doesn't have that kind of privilege. If Laycon had what Kiddawaya had including a better physic, do you think that Erica would have treated him like trash? Erica can only oppress guys like Laycon who aren't exposed and have financial difficulties.

Someone.who.went to unilag and finished as the best graduating student. He is not exposed? The Erica that is exposed and has travelled, how did her behaviour pan out? You think exposure comes by only travelling? You people just open your filthy mouths to say rubbish.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Greatfullheart: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
we are in this together i find bbnaija a waste of time, how can waste 30naire to vote and winner wins 85m he/she cannot share or even thank the voters.

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
IamAsiri:

I get your point but it's still noodles anyway. Table manners get levels depending on how one is brought up. I still prefer him being himself than for him to start forming what he is not. I'm sure he will keep getting better especially if there is need for him to step up in his table skills and manners.
. He needs to grow into class. Just don't jump it
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by 1Dray(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
femi4:
Must you post even when you lack content. At 31, you should be doing better than this

We can see how good you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by losdiose(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Terrestrial TV?? grin grin

Is there Marine TV ni?

Lol

It is Terrestrial TV na

Abi u no know before?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by 1Dray(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
yall just dont know that this big brother shows is symbolic of the birth of Jesus, and the big brother house is the womb of the virgin mary as we aree currently in virgo the virgin and what we are experiencing is the child birth as the house mates are slowly evicted is the baby emerging and Erica represents the fallen Roman empire which self destructed during the birthing and the energy in the atmosphere during her self destruction on the show was the sun in virgo and the moon ingressing from aries to taurus meaning the destruction of a fallen empire which is why you will notice she had a slurred speech pattern because the angels took a hold of her spirit and made her self destruct so ass to aid the birthing process of Jesus who is represented as the last who will be the first, the rejected who is now the cornerstone aka laycon, and so in this symbolic story laycon is Jesus and Kiddwaya who is from Benue which is the river that has to join to the Niger river to usher in the golden age meaning Kidd is Laycon in a fallen state and th reunification of both factions will usher in the golden age. And so this unification of kidd and laycon is the ressurection of Jesus symbolised and these two will go on to do great things outside the house.

You must have been watching Cosmopolitan Tv

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by friday2011(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
donproject:

God will bless you for me...

For wetin na, if na d show dey give am joy, free her abeg...

The same way I love watching football, same way my wife love watching bbnaija and other showbiz...

When ever I have a football match to watch... She will jejelly excuse herself from the parlor, sometimes she watches with me...

Life no hard ooo, na we dey make d thing look like say e hard.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Humanoid01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
I was one of those who declared you mentally unfit to exist on this forum but you ignored my advice.
Today most people on this forum are now begging to see reasons with me that you lack the ability to reason like a human.

People that brainwashed you finished work for your brain embarassed embarassed
Whatever it is you think you know, it is not up to half as much as what he knows.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Adeniran906(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
gaius01:
arrrrrrrh

grin grin what more can I say?

BBNaija is just a time waster.
nothing more
For you to comment in this kind of post you're also wasting part of your own time.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
abeg oh take it easy with her lol
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
losdiose:

Lol

It is Terrestrial TV na

Abi u no know before?

I no know o bros
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by OgatheTop: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
dfrost:

I tell you. I went to visit family yesterday and I sat for 3 mins (just 3 mins) when one of the participants (a female) and another one (a male) were making noodles. I couldn't make sense of the brain dead conversation.

I was waiting to hear something meaningful. I can't imagine sitting 6-8 hours watching the shit-show. angry I will literally die. angry cheesy

I think of fans of the program as inferior people
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
afroxyz:

I thought the same o, but I say make i no argue. Aquatic tv

Aquatic TV dey too? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.