Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (69233 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Bahamas95(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
cool

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ODJ124(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2020
nengi is an epitome of beauty....
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2020
wale377:
After Erica has been evicted, laycon and Kiddwaya resumed the bro love by sharing their plate of noodles and egg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PWmkmSLAY

Bromance strong die

Even Jesus shared his plate with Judas undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Kazim88: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say

How does your respect add or remove from him.

That guy is practically been disrespected daily and he doesn't seem to stop anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by MelesZanawi: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Alaye,keep quiet. Thats how una be defending rubbish...

What does terrestrial (land) have to do with TV? Is there Underwater TV, Marine TV, or Estuarine TV?

The only way that could stand is if the channel is called Terrestrial TV.

There are vocabularies particulate to TVs and terrestrial ain't no part of them.

I originally meant it as a joke and those who quoted me got that.

Google terrestrial TV and stop advertising your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
oh the utterances of the spiritually blind cry
you know the funny thing? since you gave those your evil vision of doom to me, my life has been doing great with more progress, riches and blessing.
I PITY YOU
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Lovelyn451(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Exactly what the devil and His agents do to Humans!

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil!
Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs!

this your comment align with the matter o, e be like u dey watch the show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by shogz89: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Alaye,keep quiet. Thats how una be defending rubbish...

What does terrestrial (land) have to do with TV? Is there Underwater TV, Marine TV, or Estuarine TV?

The only way that could stand is if the channel is called Terrestrial TV.

There are vocabularies particulate to TVs and terrestrial ain't no part of them.

I originally meant it as a joke and those who quoted me got that.
stop arguing,, gotv is a terrestrial TV

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by RuddyFusion(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2020
femi4:
Must you post even when you lack content. At 31, you should be doing better than this

What he posted is that not content ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ArcmeFurnitures: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Exactly what the devil and His agents do to Humans!

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil!
Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs!

Thank you bro.

I love what you are doing sir and please do not be discourage by what some people are saying.

Keep it up shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by omenka(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2020
That Simp called Ozo would have his heart served him on a plate by Nengi in the days ahead. Shebi him totally refuse to get sense and leave the girl alone.

Now that Erica is no longer there to protect Kidd from Nengis advances, ma sorry be Ozo name. He even had to nominate Kidd for eviction knowing Kidd is a threat to him scoring Nengi. Dude has totally lost his mind and forgotten why he is in that house.

That is not to say LieCorn is not a shitheaded pathological liar though.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by henryvirus(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Please the tech geeks in the house, I need help picking a suitable course that would get me jobs with it's certification. I have to pick between being a Cyber security Analyst, Secure IT systems Professional, Cyber security Coder, and Secure Network Professional. Which would you recommend and reasons please. Thanks.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by omenka(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2020
ShawttySoFyne:
Nengi didn't even waste time
She has positioned herself sharply grin
Exactly. Since Ozo refuse to get sense, she go take him eyes see 99 in the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by juwoonn(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by DonBenny77(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?
You are not the only one na but how man go do, see the go fund me money erica don raise within hours. My certificates no fit get me job 5yrs after NYSC. If I see chance to be BBN housemate to misbehave on national tv and get paid, do you think I will decline?
Our society is now such that abnormality pays.
Two years ago my friend a graduate of computer science decided to be a DJ because he couldn't land a job. He stopped cutting his hair, my guy turn serious dreadlocks rasta he said to me "guy normal no dey work for naija again you get to show craze" family talk tire he was adamant. Today he owns a studio and manages a swimming pool at a nice location in PH, d.j bookings aside. He also rents out the poolside for parties. Bottom line he's doing better...
Where I'm from as a guy if you don't carry guns the govt. leaders and politicians won't empower you and as a lady if you don't spread nothing for you.
Only God will save us in this country

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by tunapawizzy: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?
One man's akamu is another man's pizza.....that's some people's career making real cash....some people use it to build followership and go on to bigger things later with that large followership. Open your eyes and see opportunities. The football that we enjoy and can spend a lot of time watching, its some people's cash flow, while others think it's a waste of minutes too. nothing is a waste really, its just that we all play different roles in different ventures. If you check it well, someone somewhere is wasting his/her minutes so you can have your income. THIS LIFE AND WORLD IS A FUNNY WEB...everything is interconnected.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Babandia27: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
This is called Maturity. Men shouldn't fight because of LAdies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
henryvirus:
Please the tech geeks in the house, I need help picking a suitable course that would get me jobs with it's certification. I have to pick between being a Cyber security Analyst, Secure IT systems Professional, Cyber security Coder, and Secure Network Professional. Which would you recommend and reasons please. Thanks.
I will advice you to chose Secure Network profession, I have my reasons.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by henryvirus(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Kenplay:

I will advice you to chose Secure Network profession, I have my reasons.
Alright thank you. What are those reasons please?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by IamAsiri: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Watch the video. Come and thank me

That doesn't make him a dog now. It's noodles for crying out loud.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by MGab27(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2020
That's an Alpha male right there!

Video Animations, has proven in recent years, to be the most effect and engaging mode of content advertising - with High Return On Investments.

Take advantage of this LIMITED 50% discount offer.
DETAILS ON BOTH PAMPHLET AND ON MY SIGNATURE.

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2020
IamAsiri:

That doesn't make him a dog now. It's noodles for crying out loud.
. Didn't call in a dog. Figurative expression. Laycon has no table manner. Money or opportunity doesn't buy class you grow into it.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Kazim88:

How does your respect add or remove from him.

That guy is practically been disrespected daily and he doesn't seem to stop anytime soon.

Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2020
tiswell:
who your respect epp
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Adebowalay:
wetin dey do this one

Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
U
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
ogelekpomgam:

Leave the man of God alone..He is just using it as a parable to share God's word.Abeg Leave am!.

Okay
Jeromejnr:

No one cares about your respect. He only cares about God's opinion.

Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Respecter

Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2020
rexcharlie:

I know ur type, u always want others to say wat u wnt to hear.... Keep ur dirty respect in Ur pocket man

Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Maxmilliano111: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642
post=93657268:

Was your Respect putting Food on his table or paying his Bills? grin grin

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.