Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. (69213 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by lonelydora: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Men will always be men

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Rilley(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Did you notice laycon's eating habits vs kidd. Dog will always be a dog. In this life learn to develop class. Character is everything.
For your mind, you eat like a king abi

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by pacespot(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Abeg, who be that yellow pawpaw inspector there who they inspect their throats. I will actually advise this laycon guy to be very careful in that house, when you dangle with the rich, no body will have your back when things go down. The only thing laycon has now is the BBNigeria fandom.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say

No one cares about your respect. He only cares about God's opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by foxxydude: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
This Kidd is a very intelligent boy
Nengi is already all over Kidd.... Ozo own don finish grin
This year edition is too much grin

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Maxmilliano111:

Mhen seriously u just dented the respect i gat for you.

I gat nothing more to say
Leave the man of God alone..He is just using it as a parable to share God's word.Abeg Leave am!.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Boblone: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Exactly what the devil and His agents do to Humans!

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

Beware of the Craftiness of the Devil!
Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs!

May God continue to bless you Sir. You always speak the truth

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Martinez39s(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Kiddwaya na better person.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
project8:
u again
Leave him alone! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Righteousness89(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Boblone:

May God continue to bless you Sir. You always speak the truth

Amen
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Did you notice laycon's eating habits vs kidd. Dog will always be a dog. In this life learn to develop class. Character is everything.

Which one is eating habit, how do you eat abeg

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by segebase(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
this Erica is she fine reach ..she no get brain ...is a warning to guys out there ...if she fine no b am ....na d brain make she no threaten to kill u

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Kyra1(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by kiddkash(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2020
celebrating the exit of one of the vagina people

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Which one is eating habit, how do you eat abeg
. Watch the video. Come and thank me
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by mimimiles93: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

They Show u fake love! Give u a Fake sense of Brother/Sisterhood!Fake Fame! Fake Wealth etc.
The Moment they get u down, kill you and Land you in Hell Fire, they Laugh u to Scorn and Make Mockery of you

[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by goshen26: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
my woman don't do anything at home because of this useless program i just remove the fuse now

Lol

U could have just block the station na
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by sportFX: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
Am I the only one who finds this TV show a waste of minutes?

But you enjoy commenting on it?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:

How did it end for you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by bukatyne(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Funny thread cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Arry110(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
na only you
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Apostle, how you come take sabi wetin dey happen for house ? Na to seize remote from you be that !!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by BotherMleeper(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:

Nope

Every sane human being finds it a drag and a complete waste of time.

No wonder the rest of the world has since moved on from this show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Pabloicardi: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2020
chatinent:
No sir, am in your team too.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by bluefilm: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Stanweezy:
Kiddwaya na real Alpha male, no feelings at all for Erica just the pleasure she's interested on

The Kidd might actually like Erica.

But his head is focused.

He doesn't allow his emotions to get mixed up with his reasoning which might explain why he still kept relating with laycon, despite erica's attitude towards laycon.

What I will always like about him is the fact that he is not a pussy ass man who does everything his woman wants or tells him to do, just to make her happy.

That's the alphaness!!!

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ENGINER(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

That is Truo

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Offcourse, he is kiddwaya not Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by ezechi24(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't Fall for his Fake Stuffs

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by cray91(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2020
haha
luminouz:

Terrestrial TV?? grin grin

Is there Marine TV ni?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Nezzjnr: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Was your Respect putting Food on his table or paying his Bills? grin grin
I just taya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by Skymason20(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89 over to you.. I see some pussy niggers insulting you for this shit show..
imagine watching TV @bbn this morning, wen boys dey hustle .. life
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. by gforce5: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Nah mate, it has nothing to do with Kiddawaya being a so-called "alpha male". Kiddawaya is more privileged, exposed and educated compare to the rest of the housemates. He has nothing to lose. He has lived in a foreign country where the likes of Erica are a dime and a dozen. Laycon doesn't have that kind of privilege. If Laycon had what Kiddawaya had including a better physic, do you think that Erica would have treated him like trash? Erica can only oppress guys like Laycon who aren't exposed and have financial difficulties.
b3llo:
All the Simps should meet Kiddwaya for tutorials on how to be Alpha male.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.