Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (47063 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Op thank you for this update!

This one happen in onitsha last week.

They are now silently killing our people.

This man here is a trader in ochanja market onitsha.

Igbo leaders are all silent.

SENSE IS VERY FAR FROM YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Sarita01:

Have u been to the north before,the number igbos living in kaduna and kano alone is more than the number of hausas living in the east,and they're not only living here they have properties worth millions here.if the north should retaliate it would be a mass genocide.
Do not instigate violence against those pple cos wen they want to retaliate they kill everyone who are not hausas,you're putting the entire non hausas at risk with your comments,you guys will be there cruising while we here would be at the receiving end of their wrath
if that's the case then you guys have put your own lives at risk. The whole country can't keep being afraid of the north. At some point, some one must say enough!! If that someone is igbos, then so be it. Nobody will beg anybody again

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by NaMeAboki: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
When northerners retaliate let them remember who started it.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Buliwyf:

Are you dumb or you didn't see what I was responding to? Your people are basically encouraging the action that is the topic of this thread on the assumption that the war cannot happen in the south east. And I am the one not sensible? IPOB are actually idiots so I don't expect u to be rational.

Read you earlier post again where you said all tribes will gang up against the Igbos in another war...Your sense is leaving you because of your pained bigotry...
So I am reminding you that your gang up will fail...as there will be no war.
Who is ipob? I have never seen you use the same venom of hatred on Boko and Miyetti allah that have killed thousands.

You are rational...indeed!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by hammer8: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Buliwyf:

Lol. Dumb IPOB idiots. What do you want to do? Get pummeled again and cry about genocide why your leader abandons you? You guys don't even have a leader on ground so you are even in a worse position that before. Keep thinking everyone against you is Yoruba or Hausa.

When the evil day you are praying for comes you will realise that every single tribe has something against you and the retribution will be brutal. In another 60 years you will make the same mistakes again.

The people I pity are the sensible Igbos who don't support you. If there was a way to separate IPOB morons from the Igbos I would be very happy.
[/s]

U HAVE HAD YOUR 2SECONDS OF FAME TALKING TO A KNOWN IPOB SENIOR HIERARCHY.

NOW RUN ALONG.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO DO WATEAVA DEY THINK THEY CAN DO, AND WAIT FOR US.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by cNOTE885(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Fulani herdsmen have been killing innocent nigerians for many years in this country,I have never seen anyone threatening to kill foolanis in nigeria.bokoharam have been killing christians and kidnapping them,I have not seen christains threatening to kill Muslims in nigeria but once there is a news that ipob attacked northern muslims, everybody will start threatening to kill Innocent igbos..let them being their madness,we are waiting for their madness..
dont play the religion card on me.. I have no interest in your cult or supperstition. I have shown you (statistically) the possible outcome of your rash actions. Your tool (religion) will be sideline amidts chaos. Here in the north, Ibos will be handpicked and others wont interfare.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by hamxee33(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Positivepoint:

https://dailytrust.com/2-feared-dead-as-ipob-attack-hausa-residents-in-rivers
animals in human flesh had it been Hausas aren't peace loving igbo can't even take a sip of water, yet they own mansions duplets cars and yet we celebrate them, anyway we will keep the good work for islam hate violent we are keepers of peace and unity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Segunbabba(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Ezennwa:
[b]hmm!

We igbos from South East disassociate ourselves from any mayhem that happened in river state against Hausa community.

This fake news originated from South West just to tarnish the image of Igbos because of Yoruba's desperation for 2023 Presidential Election which they will never achieve.

We urge Yoruba people to stop tarnishing the image of Igbos home and abroad or face the consequences. Yoruba castigate igbo alot, and we are warning them for the last time.
[/s]
nothing will happen
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Jaboranky(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
tunjiajayi:
Bad
Hmmmmm
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Cyberterror: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Igbos are terrible liars. They must have killed their victims discreetly which is why they assembled here to type fake news because they never expected the murders to be exposed.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by AnanseK(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Bobonnukwu:
The report is several hours old yet not one credible media outlet has picked up on it yet... even Punch and Vanguard that are quick to report news like this haven't done so... yet some unintelligent animals on here with the usual Igbo-hating agenda have started what they do best.

We're ready for you animals, and we will match your propaganda with more deadly propaganda.

The pictures have shown it and there are more Igbos in the North than there are in the East.
Is it not foolish for them to attack Northerners?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by God2man2again(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2020
I just pray that fake news will not destroy this country.

Why spreading fake news?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]

U HAVE HAD YOUR 2SECONDS OF FAME TALKING TO A KNOWN IPOB SENIOR HIERARCHY.

NOW RUN ALONG.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO DO WATEAVA DEY THINK THEY CAN DO, AND WAIT FOR US.

Dumb idiot with delusions of grandeur thinking he has any fame. You guys are egotists. Nothing more. Just dumb Neanderthals with lots of ego and Messiah complex but no sense whatsoever.

If you are really in the hierarchy let me give you an advice: the best way to achieve your aim is to actually start a political movement that devotes itself to the development of the south East. Get your supporters into the governor posts in the south east and start a massive development effort in coordination with the diaspora that will make the south east an example of how government should be run. In a few years let's see if other places in the south won't start adopting your model and then voices for peaceful breakup will be high.

But I know that is hard. It is hard to actually build a system that works. It is hard to actually have a plan that will work in the favour of your people and not your own ego.

It is just easier to insult other tribes, spread hatred and boast about yourself so it can be said you are a freedom fighter. So I don't expect any smart plans from you morons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Miracle1991: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Princesaha:
Continue deceiving yourself this Fulani Herdsman. I am in southern Kaduna as I am typing this now. So I know more than u OK. They should start it already. Even some parts of Kaduna and Middle belt won't be safe for u Haramites.
you are in southern kaduna but me I am born and brought up in southern kaduna,my whole generation are southern kaduna, I am The same tribe with the former deputy governor (BANTEX). Yes we have issues with religion in kaduna but when it comes to Nigeria we are strongly behind Nigeria.
Nobody in southern kaduna will join Biafra, btw which part are you in southern kaduna? Me I'm from Manchok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by splashbaby(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Igbos and anger... Why Rivers State? Cowards of immense degree. Why attack innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
Ipob too big. Where do you guys get these ideas?
IPOB is too big for such, forget the miscreants calling themselves IPOB..

There many ignorant folk who think IPOB ends and Continue in Nnamdi Kanu... It's bigger than him.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by checkolatunji: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2020
onward4life:

It will not happen

One nigg ria

Awolowo did not let it happen

Our goddess tinubuwuhunu can't also

I believe you meant Zik not Awo. Go and learn history before displaying your stupidity outside to the world. Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kynbasil01: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.
the fake news is actually for people of low IQ and low mentality like you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kenchop: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Fake news . Stop spreading lies.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by TheChameleon: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Redcrafton:

Ogeni don't go there

It’s shameful Igbo women are slaves, prostitutes abroad and in Nigeria Ojukwu –

I know you're crying and searching for sniper insecticide. grin

It's not my fault, my guy. Your gods Ojukwu and Kanu said so.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kenfa: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The best thing for now is to hold on and get the fact on what actually happened. So that one won’t take side and look stupid at the end
Exactly
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Southern kaduna kill you.i'm from northern kaduna to
should I reply to a slowpoke? No no no........
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by nisai: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

We igbos from South East disassociate ourselves from any mayhem that happened in river state against Hausa community.

This fake news originated from South West just to tarnish the image of Igbos because of Yoruba's desperation for 2023 Presidential Election which they will never achieve.

We urge Yoruba people to stop tarnishing the image of Igbos home and abroad or face the consequences. Yoruba castigate igbo alot, and we are warning them for the last time.
You must find one way to link it to the Yorubas. This your paranoia is getting worse by seconds.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Gkemz: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
This mischievous and useless blogger should be arrested and questioned by DSS for bringing up fake news to incite the masses. How does he know that it was committed by Ipob without video or pictures for confirmation. This information is not only false but mischievously aimed at inciting tribes for war.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Redcrafton:

Read you earlier post again where you said all tribes will gang up against the Igbos in another war...Your sense is leaving you because of your pained bigotry...
So I am reminding you that your gang up will fail...as there will be no war.
Who is ipob? I have never seen you use the same venom of hatred on Boko and Miyetti allah that have killed thousands.

You are rational...indeed!

Yes they will like they did the first time. Because you guys are morons. I am sure the idiots coordinating the attacks in that community may not know the difference between a Hausa man and a Benue or Kogi man that speaks Hausa. What do you think will happen? Then when the Hausas retaliate they will attack everyone in the south that isn't Yoruba. Who do you think those ones will blame?

Why do you think everyone turned on you in the civil war if not for similar reasons. Even people in Delta started changing their names from Igbo sounding one. The moment you are seen as an instigator, everyone turns against you. That's how it works. No one wants to be allied with the villains of the story.

I know you are a dumb. It takes an extraordinary fool to sit and type without thinking. But I am pleased to open your eyes for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.