Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (47048 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Farki: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
This thread really shows what's wrong with Nigeria, people are just foaming at the mouth ready to kill each other.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by UKBobo(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
So, you don't know what happened and called it IPOB. Next you go add IPOB to cattle rusting in Taraba. Zoology on blast

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Sehindemi:
Something is definitely wrong with these stupid mods on NL, even though I detest IPOB, what manner of stupid headline is this?
The report says they suspected Igbos, why not acknowledge it as such?
Why didn't the animal that took this to frontpage acknowledge it's an unconfirmed suspicion?
the news is a fat lie by anti Igbo daily trust newspapers. IPOB, attack/killing, and Rivers state in the same sentence is the greatest fallacy of all time yet Arrewa fell for it and has been threatening reprisals on the sleepy oyigbo. I know it’s going to happen, he used the right keywords. I just pray God helps Rivers state, Obadiah Mailafia said there were going to be attacks in southern states, we didn’t know they would use daily trust to fabricate stories, bypass police investigations then come swooping to destroy our beautiful state, they’ve finished with Kaduna and are coming for us o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by HonourableUche(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Positivepoint:

https://dailytrust.com/2-feared-dead-as-ipob-attack-hausa-residents-in-rivers
It's not certain if IPOB actually did this but if they did,its condemnable. They shouldn't start what they cannot finish

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Miracle1991: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Princesaha:
The reprisals should start already. We need to dissolve this useless contraption once and for all. Finally we need to reunite some peeps with their brethren in Niger and Chad
you may know where to start a war but you will never know where it will end. Pls ask your surviving grandfather for advice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by UKBobo(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Farki:
This thread really shows what's wrong with Nigeria, people are just foaming at the mouth ready to kill each other.

LOL, Brother...when famine is in the land, even their Baba is on the menu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
We're not one, true. Split the country, we desire. Only corrupt politicians benefitting from the arrangement, true.

But, the current thread is about Ipob killing two Hausa people. That should be your focus.

Are the points you mentioned enough reason why they killed those people? Am I allowed to just up and kill a couple of persons because *we are not one* and *I desire that the country be devided*, or because *only politicians are living large in the country*?

Killing has been going I this country from its inception and would still continue if we Dont adress it..

IPOB is too big to start killing petty Hausa traders, anyone can carry flag of IPOB or wear their cloth to commith such atrocities. If they are caught they should be tried like any other murder case. Nnamdi kanu is not siding any of those violence too
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by dalass(f): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
onward4life:

It will not happen

One nigg ria

Awolowo did not let it happen

Our goddess tinubuwuhunu can't also

Azikiwe also did not allow the clause of cessation into the new independent Nigeria agreement which Awolowo wanted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:

It will be on front page don't worry

Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Niger, Katsina, Kaduna. Taraba. Nassarawa, Adamawa, Benue have all been on front page..and so?

When you killed a Yoruba deeper life woman preacher...did the retaliation get to the front page?

Why do you think you are only the creature created to kill others quickly without thinking about it...even when this could be a FAKE NEWS?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
hammer8:
IPOB WILL NEVER ATTACK HAUSA PEOPLE.

ARMED FULANI HERDSMEN, WILL BE ATTACKED BUT NEVER UNARMED PEOPLE.

POLICE AND ARMY WILL ASLO BE ATTACKED.

THIS NEWS IS FAKE.

Yeah because you are the leader of IPOB and control all the factions. What most of you IPOB supporting pseudo-intellectuals don't know is that your rhetoric will always push a few misguided people to take up arms and act irrationally. So when we tell you people that support for a leader who preaches bile and hatred is not good no matter how violence-free the movement is supposed to be, you guys shout and call names.

Now you are about to face retaliation and retribution because of the action of a few.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Infact, I couldn't just say anything when I saw woman like her fanning fire of war.
BUT I DON'T BLAME THEM ALL, THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND. ONE CANNOT LEAVE HIS/HER REGION FOR OTHERS' TO LIVE AND BE SAYING ALL THESE UNTHINKABLE TRASH. I ONLY PITY THOSE LIVING OUTSIDE THEIR REGION.
so we all should live in perpetual fear of abokì? Or we should come here and start crying and begging abokì.... because only abokì knows how to shoot gun or use cutlass? Any Igbo still living in the north is not a victim...he chose his predicament
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by omenka(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Killing has been going I this country from its inception and would still continue if we Dont adress it..

IPOB is too big to start killing petty Hausa traders, anyone can carry flag of IPOB or wear their cloth to commith such atrocities. If they are caught they should be tried like any other murder case. Nnamdi kanu is not siding any of those violence too
Ipob too big. Where do you guys get these ideas?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by TheChameleon: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Oga shut up,OPC have committed more killings of hausas in lagos and nobody threatened to kill the whole yoruba people.yoruba people have been killing hausas and foolanis in the west.when the shit starts, everyone will be affected including the yorubas.the last post election violence,we saw how they killed more yoruba corps member serving nigeria in the North

Keep quiet.

You're already shaking in fear and shouting YORUBA, YORUBA.

Where was Yoruba mentioned in this article.

Look at your moniker. Maybe you should ask your mother to swear by Amadioha who your biological father is.

Your yoruba obsession might be due to several yoruba men.... you know warram saying? wink wink

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Dozie32(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
What are they attacking and killing Housas for? What exactly has Housas done to them? Tomorrow they'd be all over the place saying ipob is none violent and bear no arms.

Smh.

The rate of your mumuness no get value

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Juanmike(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Quid pro quo.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
you may know where to start a war but you will never know where it will end. Pls ask your surviving grandfather for advice.
I guess only igbos will die in this hypothetical war? Abi?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by falcon01: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!
Op thank you for this update!
This one happen in onitsha last week.
They are now silently killing our people.
This man here is a trader in ochanja market in onitsha.
Igbo leaders are all silent.

na Revenge remain be that abi?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by 2020Experience(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2020
This is fake news Nairaland. The source of this report already denied posting such thing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by aameenn: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2020
in conclusion, ipob attack Hausa, and Igbo are supporting them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Openbusiness: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
shocked
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by EXOUSIAng: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
This motor wer IPOB dey drive go soon fail brake ohhh, and when e fail na heavy crash and they go pay dearly for driving stupidly

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
Your brothers are already bragging about the killings and threatening to do more saying there's nothing the "malnourished abôkis" can do about it.

God help us all.

Where is the evidence for this?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]

AT THIS POINT, IPOB DONT CARE WHETHER NIGERIA WILL IMPLODE OR NOT.

WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR OPINIONS, DEY MEAN NOTHING TO US.

IF WE ATTACK U, WE WILL TELL U.

STOP LIEING THAT IPOB ATTACK HAUSA, WEN WE DID NOT.

Nigeria is not imploding. Just Igbos will be killed again and displaced and lose their properties as usual. And Nigeria will still be here. One 20 year old boy boasting on the internet means nothing. Lol. Just don't cry when the retaliation starts.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Farki: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
History555:
Wonderful. The same news is not on daily trust but on nairaland it is attributed to daily trust. Well nairaland needstl traffic badly and only news about lgbos can do that. That's why i urge lgbos to begin to boycott nairaland

Lies and victim mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by TheChameleon: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
PVision2020....Omenka....ThatFairGuy1

Thanks guys for your efforts to douse the tension on this thread. I will give you MFRs each.

When I become President, we would upgrade it to GCFR.

Arrewa et al. We plead on behalf of the foolish kids fanning violence. They should ask their grandparents what played out the other time.

ONE NIGERIA. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Sunsets: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Who pushed this inflammatory and unconfirmed news to front page? Nairaland mods can suck
Positivepoint:

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Had it been this happened to your people, you won't call it fake news. HYPOCRITE
Honestly true. As for me I prefer to sit on the wall.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by dalass(f): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

Keep quiet.

You're already shaking in fear and shouting YORUBA, YORUBA.

Where was Yoruba mentioned in this article.

Look at your moniker. Maybe you should ask your mother who your biological father is.

Your yoruba obsession might be due to several yoruba men.... wink wink

You made me laugh cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by nura15(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
]more will go down.
nobody wants to cohabit with u Hamitic parasites

This kind of utterance is the reason why I feel no sorry when South Africans are dealing with you people because you're highly violent everywhere you go.I don't know why you people are so hypocritical in the sense you only support what suits your interest. Had it been it were hausas attacking you would not have said the same words you said here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.