Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2922 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fedupman: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SenorFax(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Old habits die hard, so

Which hotel did you met her?

If not.......

10 Likes

Re: . by Graceboi1: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
it will only end in tears if you no leave that gold digger!!!!

be wise. INUGO

1 Like

Re: . by jeff1607(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:
Me and this girl have been dating since may 25 2018.
Suddenly one day she called and started crying,she told me she had sex with someone,I was stupid enough to forgive her,and after then I lost interest in her I didn't tell her though,I don't give her money again,I don't call her as b4.
Fast forward to yesterday,I called her 14 times no response,then this morning I called her and she answered, behold this girl told me she was with someone in the hotel, please I need advice.pleas.

village people over to you
Re: . by extol1(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
pls forgive her since love cover multiple of sins

7 Likes

Re: . by Olajydeey: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:
Suddenly one day she called and started crying,she told me she had sex with someone,I was stupid enough to forgive her,and after then I lost interest in her I didn't tell her though,I don't give her money again,I don't call her as b4.
Fast forward to yesterday,I called her 14 times no response,then this morning I called her and she answered, behold this girl told me she was with someone in the hotel, please I need advice.pleas.

Bros,what other advice do u need? You already got an answer already..for her to tell u,shes in a hotel..wetin u wan hear
Again..bros u need slap oo

2 Likes

Re: . by wisest10: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2020
But why d girl go dey open up to you.like day...it seems she is a wife material dat is being followed by village people.
Back to your question,I suggest you take her for deliverance

1 Like

Re: . by daddytime(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
You are very stupid.

Instead of me to born odoyo like you make I born a hybrid of Bubu and Tinubu plus all our failed politicians.

As they are doing gofundme for Erica of Big Brother, I am also doing a fundraiser for our association on Twitter and Nairaland. #rtItBot

https://www.cloudfundraiser.com/fund/13/start-a-movement-for-the-youths-of-nigeria-to-be-able-prosecute-and-sack-failed-recycled-old-forces-in-2023-general-elections
Re: . by Fedupman: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

She also told me why she is behaving like that,is because I don't give her money anymore,I don't call her as before anymore.
And me I can't cheat,and I will never cheat, instead of cheating let me die,i advice her several times but,she kept on cheating,I will not lie I still love her, because she was the first girl that I will ever fall in love with.
She is not beautiful though,I am a very very handsome guy,that no one will believe I can ever date that girl,but sometimes love is just unexplainable.

2 Likes

Re: . by PureGoldh(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Lwkmd....Oga wetin you wan make we do for you nii

Can't you read the BOLD LETTERS on the wall ? undecided

Free her and work on ur future.....Women yakpa,why will you be worried about one wey no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: . by Fedupman: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Free her and work on ur future.....Women yakpa,why will you be worried about one wey no wan get sense

God will bless you forever, this your post Change my mood,my life,and my thinking.i have been thinking since morning.
I will locate you were ever you are in the future,I own you alot,mark my words today!
Fine man like me,that every woman is dieing to have.
Sometimes life,you can't really explain somethings

4 Likes

Re: . by GhostGhost(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2020
bro any woman that cheats on u is a slut just keep fucking her with condom until you're tired or just drop her and bounce

4 Likes

Re: . by lilachiever(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

She also told me why she is behaving like that,is because I don't give her money anymore,I don't call her as before anymore.
And me I can't cheat,and I will never cheat, instead of cheating let me die,i advice her several times but,she kept on cheating,I will not lie I still love her, because she was the first girl that I will ever fall in love with.
She is not beautiful though,I am a very very handsome guy,that no one will believe I can ever date that girl,but sometimes love is just unexplainable.

Your Mumu get levels... God please, never give me a child that's so much of a SIMPson as this OP. Amen.

1 Like

Re: . by PureGoldh(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

God will bless you forever, this your post Change my mood,my life,and my thinking.i have been thinking since morning.
I will locate you were ever you are in the future,I own you alot,mark my words today!
Fine man like me,that every woman is dieing to have.
Sometimes life,you can't really explain somethings

Anytime bro.....stay blessed.

Keep ur head up and worry more about your future
Re: . by Fedupman: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2020
lilachiever:

Your Mumu get levels... God please, never give me a child that's so much of a SIMPson as this OP. Amen.

I am sorry for letting my fellow men down on this,it will never repeat itself again.once bitting twice shy
Re: . by MJBOLT: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
congratulations on winning Nairaland Ballon D'Simp Award for 2020

Fedupman:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fedupman: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Anytime bro.....stay blessed.

Keep ur head up and worry more about your future

God Bless you too,
Your words will forever remain in my heart!
I am taking a new step today.
I am grateful once more
Re: . by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
pls forgive her, it seems she's made for u to marry, you both would really compliment each other..
besides she is in a hotel with anoda man doesn't mean she's cheating, maybe she went to watch bbn in d hotel and slept ova bcoz its late and that man borrowed her his charger to charge her fone...no be must say dm straff...
pls forgive n forget wat happen.....na dt kain marriage de last pass..

2 Likes

Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:
Advice kee you there....instead of you to turn her to sex mate.....you are doing lover boy.....shoot for you

1 Like

Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

Don't provoke me this afternoon.....why are guys of nowadays acting like a simp?.......if you marry her like this na so another man go dey fvck your wife excessively....an ugly brute at that...

Ghost her and look for a better woman.......
Re: . by infogenius(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

What advice do u need again?
The lady just told what to do.
Can I tell you?
She says "stay off and permanently stay off''

Move on Bro

1 Like

Re: . by HenryChineche: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

Post your picture, let's see if you are that handsome
Re: . by punisha: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
PureGoldh:

Well, we owe him party jollof.
We have also opened a GoFundMe account for him.
Re: . by WhisperedNoise: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
If OP is giving us zobo...may thunder fire him.
But if it's true, go to MFM for deliverance.

A relationship is a vehicle to marriage...no matyer what anyone says. A lady that sleeps around before marriage might find it difficult to maintain her fidelity once she's married.

OP...there's more to this your story than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just now I read a thread on travel section
About single and unmarried Nigerians living in abroad
Everyone drop their opinion and I observed something from two peoples write up.one is living in Canada and the other is in US from their writeup I get to know that some Nigerian women living in abroad will be single till Jesus comes .
Why I said that was because when they're traveling they traveled with their entitlement mentality
They live in rome but they don't behave like the roman's
In a country where you hardly get noticed
You're still hoping that someone somewhere will pay your bills when you have two fuçking hands and legs
Imagine a Nigerian woman in US telling someone that how much will you help me add to my bills cause you're dating him ENTITLEMENT MENTALLY
Its OK

And op back to your thread
Firstly if you're lieing you will suffer for 600yrs
But if you're saying the fact
Free her bitch ass they are many of them out there
Don't let one give you BP cool
Re: . by Fedupman: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Don't provoke me this afternoon.....why are guys of nowadays acting like a simp?.......if you marry her like this na so another man go dey fvck your wife excessively....an ugly brute at that...

Ghost her and look for a better woman.......

I am telling you my man,if see me,as a guy self you trip for me is not mouth,I am a very strange person, many persons say it,I don't look at another woman,I don't cheat, but yet this ugly girl keeps hurting me.
Re: . by Fedupman: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
If OP is giving us zobo...may thunder fire him.
But if it's true, go to MFM for deliverance.

A relationship is a vehicle to marriage...no matyer what anyone says. A lady that sleeps around before marriage might find it difficult to maintain her fidelity once she's married.

OP...there's more to this your story than meets the eye.

This is my true story,since morning I have been sad, reminiscing on my mistakes.
The woman that I will marry will forever be grateful,and the most painful part is,I have never had sex,not even with her,I am still a Virgin.
Re: . by Fedupman: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Just now I read a thread on travel section
About single and unmarried Nigerians living in abroad
Everyone drop their opinion and I observed something from two peoples write up.one is living in Canada and the other is in US from their writeup I get to know that some Nigerian women living in abroad will be single till Jesus comes .
Why I said that was because when they're traveling they traveled with their entitlement mentality
They live in rome but they don't behave like the roman's
In a country where you hardly get noticed
You're still hoping that someone somewhere will pay your bills when you have two fuçking hands and legs
Imagine a Nigerian woman in US telling someone that how much will you help me add to my bills cause you're dating him ENTITLEMENT MENTALLY
Its OK

And op back to your thread
Firstly if you're lieing you will suffer for 600yrs
But if you're saying the fact
Free her bitch ass they are many of them out there
Don't let one give you BP cool

Thanks brother I appreciate,this my true life story,I am experiencing right now
Re: . by Fedupman: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
HenryChineche:

Post your picture, let's see if you are that handsome
My brother honestly,I sorry to say,if your babe sees me she will confess too that I am handsome, everything about me is complete,name it.
But sometimes is not all about handsomeness.
I am the type of guy that woman don't freek,but till now I am surprised I fell in love with that kind girl, sometimes my friends say she is using jazz
Re: . by oluwaleinad(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
You don't need advice young man,all you need is a brain reserting slap...someone legit told you she's with another man in a hotel and you still crying for advice upandan shocked

1 Like

Re: . by WhisperedNoise: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

This is my true story,since morning I have been sad, reminiscing on my mistakes.
The woman that I will marry will forever be grateful,and the most painful part is,I have never had sex,not even with her,I am still a Virgin.
Ehennn
Ha
I'll be back to give you my advice.
Re: . by Dreyton36: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

I understand u boy, always remember this "TIME HEALS EVERYTHING"
It's not the love you have for her, it's the good times you've spent together

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can a man Find A Good Girl In Nigeria to settle down with? / My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed / How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.