Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) (8508 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Showing The World Her Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Tolukay007: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Starboy

cool
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stretch marks on the ass..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

thats not STRETCHMARKS na, she was attacked by a tiger last year...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats not STRETCHMARKS na, she was attacked by a tiger last year...

[img]https://c./gnx5lOoMb0UAAAAd/%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85.gif[/img]

Can I say
Sarcasm at it's best?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by derbykol(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Is there anything wrong with it?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by fourboys: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hot
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Mykel51(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
She is NOT his girlfriend.... Stop lying !

They only had a thing like 5 - 6 years ago...

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by MrRichmond: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:

Dunno why people fret when they see stretch marks.

I understand the apprehension if it is in large doses, but small ones like these can be sexy smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Testimony1988(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
He likes better thing.
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
Yea... She's hit her wall.. I dont find 'em sexually attractive.
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Kingcalls: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:

Yessssss
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
MrRichmond:

Dunno why people fret when they see stretch marks.

I understand the apprehension if it is in large doses, but small ones like these can be sexy smiley
Very sexy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by derbykol(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Yessssss
Like what?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
YOU MEAN IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH STRETCH MARK shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by derbykol(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH STRETCH MARK shocked shocked shocked
YES,YES and YES.Some men do have it too,so what the noise about it?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
U rarely see dat on men, alot of women hv stretch marks on their bodies more than men
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
E BE LIKE SAY THE THING FULL YOUR YANSH grin

WAIT MAKE I SEE YOUR PICTURE FESS grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
Like what?
You've cheesy got em? Them stripes, I mean.
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by candygist: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
illicit:
Starboy

cool
So what’s wrong with having stretch mark ?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
How can a semi naked figure be tagged hot. If you call them sex equipment they get mad. What exactly is the above vagina creature trying to display.
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Bankalert(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
no dont mind them
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by migabeatz: 3:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Tito24: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

don't you have stretch marks?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by BigYash: 4:35am On Jan 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY THE THING FULL YOUR YANSH grin

WAIT MAKE I SEE YOUR PICTURE FESS grin
grin grin You say e be like say space no dey her yansh.. Ahahaha.. Comrade Obalola55 ,abeg no use laugh injure person pikin o..
Na only girls dey find those marks sexy sha... Although its natural in some,others are cream reactions.
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2022
derbykol:
Don't mind the Illiterate....We all have stretch marks no matter how small

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Tito24:
don't you have stretch marks?
Dammnn nasty.. I'm a guy, I dont have stretch marks... And I wont have...
I think the bleaching mofos gad that shii
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Patohh1: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
https://socialea-d.xyz/280707306494
No long cap�
Try and see
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Made her look even more beautiful.

Is she a plastic doll that her skin should be spotless?
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
HenryDion:

Made her look even more beautiful.
Is she a plastic doll that her skin should be spotless?
Ohhh.. I dont find that shii sexually attractive... Its a turn off
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ohhh..
I dont find that shii sexually attractive...
Its a turn off

You don't need to find it sexually attractive...
Re: Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
HenryDion:

You don't need to find it sexually attractive...
My choice, stick to yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Young Is Too Young To Date? / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.